Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I cannot get the scene with Kelly in the mess to trigger, or the scene with Kelly and Chris in the gym (Chris Romance route). Any pointers?
Kelly in the Mess happens right after you (or others) return from the mission. Kelly vs. Chris follows immediately after that. My tip is to check the station map to see where people are before going to any location.

tremere87

Jul 19, 2018
Dammit, I can't follow Chris her instructions because I am in chastity. God knows how long I have to wait to play it now :p.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Can someone please give me the links of all the remastered versions for android
You can use the Joiplay app on android to play the win version. Plays most renpy games. Use the compressed version of h5 though as it can choke on size.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I've just finished playing the new update, for now I only went through one route and would like to comment only one scene:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks, really useful feedback.

This section I plan to expand a lot but I confess there was a bit of a testing of the waters with this one as I didn't know how well as a concept it would be received. As far as I know it hasn't been done before. I'll check out the points you raised and rest assured, since it seems to have gone rather well overall, I'll whomp up the variety a bit more on top of what I already had planned. :)

EDIT
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
As far as I know it hasn't been done before.
There were at least 3 games with nothing else but 'stroke to the beat while girl humiliates/talks to you' on this site, but there haven't been anything like that in the bigger VN game afaik. Thanks for the answer!

Reactions: Nottravis

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
I like the game. But also I look for a wlkthrough mod. There is a lot of decisions I dont overlook.
:unsure: :unsure: :eek:(y):sleep:

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Also question for the gallery, are routes exclusive?
I like all the girls but I found as of the end of CH2 that you have to make a choice between Rahrah's and Annie's routes. WHICH IS SO HARD! Although seeing how Annie's route ends with her getting busted down by Chadwick and her losing trust in you if you don't turn Annie down... maybe Rahrah's route was the better way to go for CH2?

Does anyone know if it closes off content picking one girls route over the other when they are competing?
I want to experience all the girls but SO MANY REPLAYS. x.X Trying to find the best One Route to Rule Them All.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes