NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Also question for the gallery, are routes exclusive?
I like all the girls but I found as of the end of CH2 that you have to make a choice between Rahrah's and Annie's routes. WHICH IS SO HARD! Although seeing how Annie's route ends with her getting busted down by Chadwick and her losing trust in you if you don't turn Annie down... maybe Rahrah's route was the better way to go for CH2?

Does anyone know if it closes off content picking one girls route over the other when they are competing?
I want to experience all the girls but SO MANY REPLAYS. x.X Trying to find the best One Route to Rule Them All.
You know if you really like Annie you could also refuse to have drunken sex with her on the first night, implying you want more ;) (plus you get a song)

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
You know if you really like Annie you could also refuse to have drunken sex with her on the first night, implying you want more ;) (plus you get a song)
That is exactly what I did. I consider this my MAIN route. I just suppose the adorable rahrah will be regulated to side chick. :(

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
That is exactly what I did. I consider this my MAIN route. I just suppose the adorable rahrah will be regulated to side chick. :(
I don't remember if we had any confirmation or denial of a harem path (most likely Notty said "Who knows...?" ;)) but you could alternate between them, especially since you can't visit Annie in the evening in CH3 for now I'm kinda juggling but I think when all is said and done I'll do some playthroughs where I romance only one girl.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Also question for the gallery, are routes exclusive?
I like all the girls but I found as of the end of CH2 that you have to make a choice between Rahrah's and Annie's routes. WHICH IS SO HARD! Although seeing how Annie's route ends with her getting busted down by Chadwick and her losing trust in you if you don't turn Annie down... maybe Rahrah's route was the better way to go for CH2?

Does anyone know if it closes off content picking one girls route over the other when they are competing?
I want to experience all the girls but SO MANY REPLAYS. x.X Trying to find the best One Route to Rule Them All.
This is a tricky one to answer. Yes and no?

The reason I say that is that all the main girls have more than one path and it is entirely possible to pursue relationships with all three at the same time. But it is one hell of a balancing act. The branching and crossovers are really quite complicated - more complicated than I could bash out in a simple post (and indeed it would be hugely spoilerific so probs a bit silly of me to do so). How would I sum it up? *thinks*

• Chasing a single girl, makes it easier to get that girl. You can take that one to the bank. That's solid.
  • There are no flat dead ends. Even the "getting caught with Annie" path in Two isn't a dead end. Oh for sure, Chris now trusts you as far as she can throw you but Annie's path actually continues on it's own merry way. Although given the punishment Annie was given...How could you care about her and make her suffer that! *won't say any more* ;)
  • The girls all have different views on relationships and how important they are. And each character all have their own goals.
  • Main plot events and how you react or the decisions you make will open and close branches.

Bugger I knew this would be hard to sum up!

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017

The reason I say that is that all the main girls have more than one path and it is entirely possible to pursue relationships with all three at the same time. But it is one hell of a balancing act. The branching and crossovers are really quite complicated - more complicated than I could bash out in a simple post (and indeed it would be hugely spoilerific so probs a bit silly of me to do so). How would I sum it up? *thinks*

• Chasing a single girl, makes it easier to get that girl. You can take that one to the bank. That's solid.
  • There are no flat dead ends. Even the "getting caught with Annie" path in Two isn't a dead end. Oh for sure, Chris now trusts you as far as she can throw you but Annie's path actually continues on it's own merry way. Although given the punishment Annie was given...How could you care about her and make her suffer that! *won't say any more* ;)
  • The girls all have different views on relationships and how important they are. And each character all have their own goals.
  • Main plot events and how you react or the decisions you make will open and close branches.

Though the "getting caught path" might be nice for chasing both Annie and Sarah, you put 2 girls in a room you get a threesome right ? :p
Also, I'm not sure if your unsatisfied with your sum up or if you mean it took you some time to make it but I feel like it's pretty clear :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Though the "getting caught path" might be nice for chasing both Annie and Sarah, you put 2 girls in a room you get a threesome right ? :p
Also, I'm not sure if your unsatisfied with your sum up or if you mean it took you some time to make it but I feel like it's pretty clear :)
As unsatisfied as an MC on the Chris domme path. Probs a bit too tired to explain it properly!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
I don't remember if we had any confirmation or denial of a harem path (most likely Notty said "Who knows...?" ;)) but you could alternate between them, especially since you can't visit Annie in the evening in CH3 for now I'm kinda juggling but I think when all is said and done I'll do some playthroughs where I romance only one girl.
Gods I hope there is a Harem path in here somewhere.
I am tryin to thread the needle between the different romance paths but so far I'm failing miserably on the Rahrah path as she competes with both Annie, and Chadwick which so far I've been able to do well on as both their romance paths so far don't have too many competing events.

I might end up dropping Chadwick to get Rahrah time because she's just so adorkable but idk, I have a feeling that the romance path for Chris will be very rewarding. Which is weird because I absolutely do not want anything to do with her Domme path. lol. I just have zero interest in being a sub. Idk, just the way Chris is written makes me feel like there is a genuinely soft person beneath all the bluster. ...or maybe I'm fooling myself and should just go after Sarah if I want someone to dote on and love.

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018

Yeah, I can see that there are no real "You've lost forever" paths unless you hit an actual DEAD end which is cool but also puts me at a delema as I cant find a "right for me" path without knowing what all is out there. x.x.

I just want to find a good harem-esque path that lets me get a good amount of content with each of the main lovelies. If I have to drop a side character like Trisha, so beat it, but Annie, Rahrah, Kelly, and Chris are my girls. Maybe even in that order?

And incase I havent said it, Loving the game so far Smutress. <3

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Gods I hope there is a Harem path in here somewhere.
I am tryin to thread the needle between the different romance paths but so far I'm failing miserably on the Rahrah path as she competes with both Annie, and Chadwick which so far I've been able to do well on as both their romance paths so far don't have too many competing events.

I might end up dropping Chadwick to get Rahrah time because she's just so adorkable but idk, I have a feeling that the romance path for Chris will be very rewarding. Which is weird because I absolutely do not want anything to do with her Domme path. lol. I just have zero interest in being a sub. Idk, just the way Chris is written makes me feel like there is a genuinely soft person beneath all the bluster. ...or maybe I'm fooling myself and should just go after Sarah if I want someone to dote on and love.
Chris is way more than meet the eyes and I expect her romance path to be bittersweet,that's one I expect you shouldn't fool around with any other girls though given where she's coming from

Reactions: Akamari

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Yeah, I can see that there are no real "You've lost forever" paths unless you hit an actual DEAD end which is cool but also puts me at a delema as I cant find a "right for me" path without knowing what all is out there. x.x.
Think of it as a challenge. "Where will my choices lead me? Can I reach a happy end?" I find it much more rewarding to just go with my choices even if they may not be the best. It's a battle of wits! :)

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I just want to find a good harem-esque path that lets me get a good amount of content with each of the main lovelies. If I have to drop a side character like Trisha, so beat it, but Annie, Rahrah, Kelly, and Chris are my girls. Maybe even in that order?
Easy solution: multiple playthroughs. :cool:

But not to discount, I consider "bang em all" a plausible approach to take, it should take a fine balancing act though. However, the everyone "loves MC and isn't isn't jealous at all" nonsense is not.

Last edited:

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
Chris is way more than meet the eyes and I expect her romance path to be bittersweet, that's one I expect you shouldn't fool around with any other girls though given where she's coming from
I actually have that suspicion too considering her backstory.. but I can't play one of these games and just focus on one girl. Especially when they are all this well written, i feel id lose out on 60% of the game that way.
It will be a shame when I eventually have to jump off the Chris romance.

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
I actually have that suspicion too considering her backstory.. but I can't play one of these games and just focus on one girl. Especially when they are all this well written, i feel id lose out on 60% of the game that way.
It will be a shame when I eventually have to jump off the Chris romance.
It's not a game that is supposed to be fully enjoyed with a single playthrough imho ;)
Also, you'll probably miss 60% of the game anyway by design :p

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
Easy solution: multiple playthroughs. :cool:
Lol Fair, but only so much time in the day and so many other games to play. Got to make each playthrough worth it. Hence the problem with multiple playthrough games, "Do I play through things i've already seen for some new content" or "Do I play this whole other new game?", or "Oh look, an update to the 40 other games I play"....
I only have so much wanking I can do. lol

Think of it as a challenge. "Where will my choices lead me? Can I reach a happy end?" I find it much more rewarding to just go with my choices even if they may not be the best. It's a battle of wits! :)
Never match wits with the Redheaded dev when kinky sex is one the line! Thats at least the 3rd major blunder!

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes