I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Well, I want to have a good time with all the ladies (and lads, but I already know that won't happen in this game). I agree with KnightoftheWhiteSun's post further up. So personally I think a harem route would be nice. :)
There isn't going to be a harem, if you are really careful you can romance multiple ladies at the same time though.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
That's a pity, because I almost never do multiple playthroughs. Hence my fondness for games with harem routes.
Aint' nobody got time for this.
It's very easy in ren'py games to skip read text. It doesn't that much more time.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Well, I want to have a good time with all the ladies (and lads, but I already know that won't happen in this game). I agree with KnightoftheWhiteSun's post further up. So personally I think a harem route would be nice. :)
Harem routes tend not to make sense storywise. These characters have their own personalities, motivations, agendas. They wouldn't voluntarily become MC's inferior playthings. If you openly pursue more at once, you can expect conflicts. They talk to each other. You can't please everyone. :)

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Harem routes tend not to make sense storywise. These characters have their own personalities, motivations, agendas. They wouldn't voluntarily become MC's inferior playthings. If you openly pursue more at once, you can expect conflicts. They talk to each other. You can't please everyone. :)
There are polyamorous relationships though. I prefer MC's partners not to be playthings either.
Also it's fiction. ;)

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
There are polyamorous relationships though. I prefer MC's partners not to be playthings either.
Also it's fiction. ;)
Sure, but they are very rare and unlikely to include more than three people.

Well, I like my fiction to make sense. One of many positives I find in Heavy Five is that it does. You can of course prefer whatever you like. :)

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I do want to say that just because a story is has a harem, it by no means would make the Ladies the MC's playthings.
I read a metric asston of harem fiction.
There is some fantastic stories there, there are some bad ones, and there is awful ones.

Want to know what makes the good ones, good?
When you have a talented writer who understands you can have detailed and nuanced characters who want to be with the MC because they grow to care for him and (in some stories) grow to love the women that are part of the relationship and understand that just because the MC loves another in the relationship, doesn't mean he loves this character any less.

People have successful polyamorous relationships all the time, with or without power exchange.
Is it a minority of relationships in most modern cultures? Absolutely.
Does that mean all works of fiction set in the myriad futures/pasts/other realities have to stick with the standard one male/one female relationship formula? Absolutely not.

Basically what I'm saying is harem should never be discounted as an unbelievable relationship type. Just because a bunch of shit writers use the Magic Cock trope to short cut a harem doesn't mean a talented writer can't use polygyny to craft a beautiful and believable story with strong characters.

All that being said though, I'm pretty sure that's not what Notty is going for and I fully support her telling the story the way she wants to. I'll just wait for a talented modder/walkthrough writer to find me the right path for maximum bang for my playthrough. lol

Last edited:

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I'll just wait for a talented modder/walkthrough writer to find me the right path for maximum bang for my playthrough. lol
That's actually not a bad idea, as I happen to also make a walkthrough. I'll see if I can add a path like that. Very uncertain how good it'd be towards future chapters, but yeah, it can be attempted. Thanks. :)

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Enjoyed Aniie,sarah paths but in Kelly path I dont want to let chris anywhere her so didnt try her path in this update.. Can anyone confirm that i could be on kelly path and dont let chris anywhere near kelly ?
Chris interacts with Kelly regardless of your chosen paths. You only learn that the traffic controller is Kelly on the second day so there is nothing you can do prevent them from meeting. The best thing you can do to limit their interactions is to decline a wager Chris suggests at the beginning of Chapter Two, I think, which theoretically gives Chris less incentive to chase her. The wager isn't necessary to progress.

There really isn't any content with Kelly that wouldn't involve Chris yet (what happens in Three is Kelly's initiative), so you might as well skip this path until the next chapter.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Finally pledged to be a Lieutenant this month, although going to have to take it down to ensign next month.
Thank you. It all helps to move me forward to that second PC and I completely understand shuffling tiers.

Reactions: TheDevian

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Great update! I'm enjoying how it branches all over so readily, and happy to be a patron. :)
Thank you so much. I'm so glad you enjoy my stuff and support really does make a difference. The sooner I get a second rig the faster I'll get, so thank you. Thanks also for the sig support. H5 is a little known game and so the visibility will really help get it out there.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Short and great = great!
Long and great = the average teen boy MC in the droll AVNs that can't touch Heavy Five
:D

Reactions: Nottravis

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Nottravis I think that should say "Looks like" 1604261437935.png

also is it possible to hide the textbox during free-roam? I have the opacity slider slightly on (so I can read the text easier) but it stays up all the time.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes