Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Nottravis I think that should say "Looks like"

also is it possible to hide the textbox during free-roam? I have the opacity slider slightly on (so I can read the text easier) but it stays up all the time.
Nope. That's how I'd say it, so the MC says it that way too :). Don't expect actual dialogue to be grammar perfect, especially with some of the characters (who will also use their native slang at points) That's a choice on my part as opposed to poor English in order to reflect how people actually talk.

As to the textbox, sadly not but I'll look to put a toggle switch in for C4. I'd imagined players would have it at zero, only boosting it if the text was to hard too read on some backgrounds but I think this would be easy to code in.

Last edited:

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
Can't believe that I'm still finding new scenes even now. Have to say that the Channel 7 segment where you lampshade the whole Mother - Landlady trend made me laugh a lot.

I am curious about a few things. The password to the website, it is something that can be found in-game? Because I tried so many times that my head is starting to hurt.

Do you plan on adding more girls to the Rock, Paper, Scissors game in future chapters? Also, how did you decide on Becca being the one that you can play against? (honestly, I believe that she played Rock, Paper, Scissors with Jane, to see who would be the host and she lost :LOL:).

Speaking of which, I wanted to commend you on the audio side of the game. I thought that most songs fit their respective scenes well and I also found a nice beat to play Rock, Papers, Scissors on.

I also wanted to thank Akamari for his guide. It really helped me out in figuring some additional paths, especially with Trisha. I don't know why but I never refused her when she asked me to go to the mine with her (well, I know why but let's pretend I don't :giggle:).

Groundlbr

Jul 5, 2017
Another great update. The only complaint I have is that there is not nearly enough Annie content. I was really hoping we would get some uninterrupted time without her nosy CO barging in. Yes, this Infantier has has a soft spot for the chief. Maybe in chapter 4....

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nottravis

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Can't believe that I'm still finding new scenes even now. Have to say that the Channel 7 segment where you lampshade the whole Mother - Landlady trend made me laugh a lot.

I am curious about a few things. The password to the website, it is something that can be found in-game? Because I tried so many times that my head is starting to hurt.

Do you plan on adding more girls to the Rock, Paper, Scissors game in future chapters? Also, how did you decide on Becca being the one that you can play against? (honestly, I believe that she played Rock, Paper, Scissors with Jane, to see who would be the host and she lost :LOL:).

Speaking of which, I wanted to commend you on the audio side of the game. I thought that most songs fit their respective scenes well and I also found a nice beat to play Rock, Papers, Scissors on.

I also wanted to thank Akamari for his guide. It really helped me out in figuring some additional paths, especially with Trisha. I don't know why but I never refused her when she asked me to go to the mine with her (well, I know why but let's pretend I don't :giggle:).
*beams* Glad you liked it. If you like Channel 7 have you found the other C7 report in Three. The outside broadcast?

My advice on the password is to leave it until chapter four.

On RPS, Becca just seemed a natural fit as the opponent for some reason. As to the future, I'm undecided and will probably leave that up to patrons tbh. With the code all set up it would be easiest for me just to add more girls ofc but equally I don't want bonus content to become stale.

I was tempted by a few things tho. The easiest update would be to extend the existing RPS scene - after all Jane wasn't that impressed was she? :)

But equally these two are bubbling up as something to do...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks re the audio. Probs the area where I think I'm weakest tbh so nice to know I'm not awful :)

I don't know why but I never refused her when she asked me to go to the mine with her (well, I know why but let's pretend I don't :giggle:).

Oh a couple of reasons I imagine :) Ah Trisha and the mine....

Funnily enough I was doing some testers of that only yesterday.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun down there. ;)

Last edited:

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Another great update. The only complaint I have is that there is not nearly enough Annie content. I was really hoping we would get some uninterrupted time without her nosy CO barging in. Yes, this Infantier has has a soft spot for the chief. Maybe in chapter 4....
Glad you liked it and thanks for taking the time to say so. You'd be surprised how much of a boost it gives me to see people like my work.

On Annie, aye sadly plot reasons dictated she was light on the evening choices this time around but you'll be pleased to know she has some pretty big segments regardless of paths coming up in Chapter Four.

Last edited:

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I don't know why but I never refused her when she asked me to go to the mine with her (well, I know why but let's pretend I don't :giggle:).
Oh! If you like Trisha, and have time ofc, a protip would be to speedrun a black male MC to the point where the MC first meets the Mr and Mrs Jones. I suspect you'll like it.... :) Defo have the audio on tho for the best effect.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
"its ancestry" not "it is ancestry"
View attachment 883049
Thanks, but I disagree as I consider this to be a possessive case. :)

Ofc the treatment of possessive's varies hugely. The Chicago Manual of Style, The Associated Press style and The Oxford University Style Guide all differ on this matter so matter which way I did it - it would be incorrect to someone. :)

This doesn't, ofc, mean I don't make typos. 100k words something is bound to slip through given I have to code and render as well, so please do feel free to report any you find dubious.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Anyone know if I can get Sarah to spank me during CoC? I've been turning in circles but nothing that she thinks is silly, except for taking the tap and she magiced that one away.

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
Oh! If you like Trisha, and have time ofc, a protip would be to speedrun a black male MC to the point where the MC first meets the Mr and Mrs Jones. I suspect you'll like it.... :) Defo have the audio on tho for the best effect.
Yep, already played as a black male. All I can say is that love was definitely in the air :ROFLMAO: . Poor Chris, she was trying to explain how badass she was in flying the Vanguard and Trisha didn't care, like at all.

I found the other broadcast as well, thank you for another barrel of laughs.

Also, thank you for putting my mind at ease regarding the password. The furthest I got was in getting access denied. I thought you were trying to pull a Tolkien and be sneaky :unsure: but I guess too many people know the old "the password is password" trick nowadays.

Regarding RPS, yes, I definitely agree with Jane, more of Becca is always welcome :giggle:.

And now I'm curious as to what those 2 are bubbling up to.

• Haha
Reactions: Nottravis

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Anyone know if I can get Sarah to spank me during CoC? I've been turning in circles but nothing that she thinks is silly, except for taking the tap and she magiced that one away.
Oh, I thought you were hinting at the "bum" part (which is exclusive to female characters as one of the choices in one of the random encounters) in the summary of Three. No, you can't get spanked, sorry. But it is still an interesting scene. ;)

• Sad
Reactions: Krynh
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes