Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Lol Fair, but only so much time in the day and so many other games to play. Got to make each playthrough worth it. Hence the problem with multiple playthrough games, "Do I play through things i've already seen for some new content" or "Do I play this whole other new game?", or "Oh look, an update to the 40 other games I play"....
I only have so much wanking I can do. lol
On subsequent playthroughs just hold down the CTRL key to skip dialogs that you've already seen previously. When it stops at new dialog, roll back a few frames to get context. This way you can get thru another playthrough in a very small fraction of the time.

Reactions: Akamari

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Becca is going to be so annoyed with Jane...

Good read tho!
I suspect it's the direct result of the landslide imbalance of screen time between Becca & Jane. Becca hasn't been playing fair to the equally lovely Jane at all. Maybe adding Jane to RPS will somewhat placate her.

So, now we ask the real questions. What's in the freezer?
It's the corpse of Fletcher.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, I'm an engineer, not a doctor! I suppose I'll have to spell out that it's a joke next time.

On a completely unrelated topic, can someone name all the songs that Sarah was supposed to be singing? I can only figure out the one in Chapter 2, and it's been a while so I can't even remember what it was.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Any clear Walkthrough ( forget about that one at OP its burning my eyes.. no offend I respect his work ) .

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes