Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Must have missed Sarah singing.
So much content, so many paths.... :)

I know this can be frustrating for some ofc, but H5 is a game where your choices really matter. I got bored of games with faux-choices. Y'know where it basically ends up the same regardless just everyone is wearing a different hat.

Now these choices don't mean you end up with a lack of content, just different content. The content that your decisions have ultimately led you to. Which sorta feels the point of a choice based game mechanic, no?

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Nottravis said:
The content that your decisions have ultimately led you to. Which sorta feels the point of a choice based game mechanic, no?
So it's a result of my choices and not because I forgot/didn't notice. Well, not going to be mean to her just to see her sing. :)

Last edited:
Jul 28, 2020
Okay so i went through two chapters without being able to even kiss the hot blonde. No disrespect to the dev but i have to ask... I- Is this one of those games where i have to play 20 chapters to get a h-handholding scene*blushes* Sorry if that makes some kind souls feel disturbed. I know this kind of dirty actions have no place in this game.

No but really. Obviously a lot of effort went into this game and i appreciate the different choices leading to different paths and all that good stuff. But i feel if i wanted more of that i would rather launch mass effect trilogy again. Once again i humbly beg our kind and cunning space admiral nottravis to hear my plea and consider giving little crumbs to dirty degenerates like myself so we don't feel like hurting ourselves.

Yes with that being said i will now proceed to chapter 3 hoping i will see a pleasant surprise.

-End of transmission-

Reactions: Nottravis and Krynh

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
spoiler for chapter 3 Sarah you can show her your bottom, but you don't get see yourself doing so which is a shame. .
Is this one of those games where i have to play 20 chapters to get a h-handholding scene
depending on the character yeah. More choices everyone has the more time it takes for the story to reach that point.

Last edited:
Reactions: derpyturdmeister

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Okay so i went through two chapters without being able to even kiss the hot blonde. No disrespect to the dev but i have to ask... I- Is this one of those games where i have to play 20 chapters to get a h-handholding scene*blushes* Sorry if that makes some kind souls feel disturbed. I know this kind of dirty actions have no place in this game.

No but really. Obviously a lot of effort went into this game and i appreciate the different choices leading to different paths and all that good stuff. But i feel if i wanted more of that i would rather launch mass effect trilogy again. Once again i humbly beg our kind and cunning space admiral nottravis to hear my plea and consider giving little crumbs to dirty degenerates like myself so we don't feel like hurting ourselves.

Yes with that being said i will now proceed to chapter 3 hoping i will see a pleasant surprise.

-End of transmission-
:) No disrespect taken and I'm grateful that can you spot the effort that is going into this one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Sarah Is ADORABLE
I LOVE HER
I also love Annie, Chris and Trish, but my first love is Becca!!!!!!!!! Hopefully subjecting Jane to some educational techniques !

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I am reposting my list here On the BADIK board.... note where my Naughty Notty list is located.... sure, I will get flamed, I do not care
ok, so I feel the need to re rate the ladies... again
1- Bella
2-6 all the current girls from Heavy Five- Becca first, the rest in line after
7- Lexi from Leap of Faith
8- Jade TIED with Cece from Leap of Faith
9-Sage
10- Maya
11- Cathy
12- Mona-definitely my 2nd favorite model, if the personality catches up will be number 2 behind Bella.
13- Nicole/Envy-definitely could move up if story warrants
14- Sonya from CoBD- LOVE HER
15- Victoria from CoBD
16- MILF Veronika from Timestamps 2 Lost Love LOVE HER
17- Heather from Timestamps Unconditional and Lost Love- Would pick her over Julie every time if I could.
18-Gaz from Timestamps Unconditional and Lost Love
19 Jules from Timestamps Unconditional and Lost Love
20- Katherine from Deliverance TIED with Chandra from CoBD- SO Hard to choose.
21- Sarah from Deliverance
22- Rose from Deliverance
23- Olivia from Unleashed-May move dramatically
24- Angel from Unleashed
25- Camilla- May move up depending on story
26-Josy
27-Jill-really not thrilled with this, may move down in next assessment
28-Sally
29-Sarah
30-Melanie
31-Linda Milfy City
31-Nicole Becoming a Rockstar
32- Jane Becoming a Rockstar
33- Charlotte- Hillside
34- Lucy- Hillside
35- Jackie Life Happened
36- Charlie Life Happened
37- Alex Life Happened
38- Betty CoBD
39- Kleo CoBD
40- Willow WVM
41- Shannon WVM
42- Rachel WVM
43-46 the ladies of My Pleasure....... with Julia leading the Pack, Daphne second Barbara third and Lori fourth
47-Abby CoBD
48- Ellen CoBD
49- Maeve Unleashed
50- Quinn
Hard to shake Gen 8 Bella Daz... she is physically beyond redemption for my soul... I need psych help...

But- Becca makes me weak in the knees. I would pick her first, if only for the smoke fetish and the Brit accent!
Ok I would pick her for many more reasons.... Help Me

Jul 28, 2020
spoiler for chapter 3 Sarah you can show her your bottom, but you don't get see yourself doing so which is a shame. .

depending on the character yeah. More choices everyone has the more time it takes for the story to reach that point.
:) No disrespect taken and I'm grateful that can you spot the effort that is going into this one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the swift response! I see that things are going to get wild down the road. And possibly I've missed some scenes because i went in without looking at the walkthrough. Nothing really wrong with a slowburner. I decided to add this game to my list and wait up a bit so i can ehm.. enjoy the pleasant plot developments.

This is a very ambitious project. Now i know next to nothing about game development but i will give my advice anyway because everyone knows everything on internet. So my take is most games that try different paths usually have problems on mid/late stage development because things get too complicated to tie up at the end. I would hate to see this game abandoned later on. Just my two cents.

I wish you the best.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Could you be more specific as to what is unclear? Perhaps I can help in making it clearer for you.
thanks for replying and like I said No offend .
u did a nice work about the WK but :
when i play the game every minute i talk with a different charc. with choices about the Wk i need to roll up and down every time to check.. u separated every chars. alone well its hard to focus and enjoy the game , maybe u could do a normal WK no picture a text with details that I don't need to roll up and down or even better a Mod WK , and about the yellow text .. god my eyes was hurting ..

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
thanks for replying and like I said No offend .
None taken. :)

u did a nice work about the WK but :
when i play the game every minute i talk with a different charc. with choices about the Wk i need to roll up and down every time to check.. u separated every chars. alone well its hard to focus and enjoy the game , maybe u could do a normal WK no picture a text with details that I don't need to roll up and down or even better a Mod WK , and about the yellow text .. god my eyes was hurting ..
I'm afraid that's impossible. You see, this is a game of many many paths - Notty counted 86 up to Chapter Three alone. So, I had to be selective in what paths will be presented in the WT and how, hence I focused on individual characters and what I consider to be "the best" or "content heaviest" paths with the end goal of "best possible" endings for those select characters. I can't account for the many combinations of interests a player might have, so this approach I do is the only way to keep it managable.

To enjoy the game, you should play the game. That's what my walkthrough is also trying to encourage. It can help along some paths, but ultimately its purpose isn't to hold your hand. The best experience you will have is based on your choices, not mine. There are many ways forward that may take you in many different directions.

As for the yellow text, I find it easy to read on the black background. I could make extra light version with a white background and yellow colour replaced, if there is a demand for it.

What I plan to add, however, is some kind of path that would focus on, well, chasing all the girls simultaneously. Obviously that is much trickier and probably won't be very reliable (as I can't predict future chapters, so I expect a lot of rewrites), and will have less possible content per character. Will see.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
None taken. :)

I'm afraid that's impossible. You see, this is a game of many many paths - Notty counted 86 up to Chapter Three alone. So, I had to be selective in what paths will be presented in the WT and how, hence I focused on individual characters and what I consider to be "the best" or "content heaviest" paths with the end goal of "best possible" endings for those select characters. I can't account for the many combinations of interests a player might have, so this approach I do is the only way to keep it managable.

To enjoy the game, you should play the game. That's what my walkthrough is also trying to encourage. It can help along some paths, but ultimately its purpose isn't to hold your hand. The best experience you will have is based on your choices, not mine. There are many ways forward that may take you in many different directions.

As for the yellow text, I find it easy to read on the black background. I could make extra light version with a white background and yellow colour replaced, if there is a demand for it.

What I plan to add, however, is some kind of path that would focus on, well, chasing all the girls simultaneously. Obviously that is much trickier and probably won't be very reliable (as I can't predict future chapters, so I expect a lot of rewrites), and will have less possible content per character. Will see.
Also, note that I don't give Akamari any insight or guidance to the game at all. For sure, as a tester, he probs knows a little more than most especially with regards to content coming up. But as to the actual game content and paths I don't tell him a single thing. Given the complexities of the game, I think he does a hell of a job.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes