Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Thanks for the swift response! I see that things are going to get wild down the road. And possibly I've missed some scenes because i went in without looking at the walkthrough. Nothing really wrong with a slowburner. I decided to add this game to my list and wait up a bit so i can ehm.. enjoy the pleasant plot developments.

This is a very ambitious project. Now i know next to nothing about game development but i will give my advice anyway because everyone knows everything on internet. So my take is most games that try different paths usually have problems on mid/late stage development because things get too complicated to tie up at the end. I would hate to see this game abandoned later on. Just my two cents.

I wish you the best.
Thanks - and that's sound advice.

But rest assured I'm in this for the whole long haul. I think the fact that as I got better I decided to remaster and start again goes a little way to prove that. In the short term it was terrible financially for as you can imagine it wasn't, understandably, a popular decision - but I also felt it was the right one to be able to produce the game as it should be made. And again, given that H5 is neither a terribly well known or supported game, and yet here I am still turning out knob jokes galore and producing thousands of renders per update underlines my commitment to this as a project.

But I can assure you that the whole game is plotted out. I'm not going to find myself in a plot hole nightmare or stuck wondering what to do with a path or any of the usual pitfalls. We have 240 paths at completion. It's all mapped. I even know where the render peaks are per chapter (I am so not looking forward to Chapter 7! Well I am, because it's as hot as hell, but jesh... the rendering!). My only hurdle is how quickly I can produce it all.

Last edited:

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Bug Report during Free Roam of Ch3

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for this, yep this is on the eight I need to patch. Bloody silly typo crept in for some reason. Sorry about that.

I'm going to give it until the weekend in case any more crop up and then do a patch. What's worse is there is no new content for that item in Three!

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
But- Becca makes me weak in the knees. I would pick her first, if only for the smoke fetish and the Brit accent!
Ok I would pick her for many more reasons.... Help Me
You're doomed. Just accept it *sage nods*

• Red Heart
Reactions: Arigon

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
So whilst I await the shit results of our election, I shall again enter the Vanny and play from the beginning once again to see what else I can do or say. I have save points but I like going solidly through again so my head(s) are properly “in the game”

In my recent listing of ladies, I did neglect to include Jane, the Channel 7 girls, Vampy, Barbie Chick and my sister. Vampy for sure would deserve a spot. Possibly just under Becca lol. Or possibly is channeling the inner Becca? Jane deserves a righteous spot Under Becca as well. I was really conflicted about Kelly though. At this particular point in time I do not think of her as a love interest, but I do have a filthy mind and might well change my thoughts.

I might well revamp my list in another playthrough or two.

Reactions: Nottravis

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
thanks for replying and like I said No offend .
u did a nice work about the WK but :
when i play the game every minute i talk with a different charc. with choices about the Wk i need to roll up and down every time to check.. u separated every chars. alone well its hard to focus and enjoy the game , maybe u could do a normal WK no picture a text with details that I don't need to roll up and down or even better a Mod WK , and about the yellow text .. god my eyes was hurting ..
Have you considered opening a separate tab for each route? I have 5 open in Firefox right now. Clicking between tabs is a lot easier than scrolling, which I agree is deadly time-consuming. The only problem with multiple tabs is remembering which is which - a not all that daunting of a task.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
For those doing the Chris Domme path...

How would you feel about having an American voice actress for some of the routines? I have some things in mind, obvs I don't want to go into too many details, and there are a couple of things that would lend themselves to vocals.

Would this be better for you or not?

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017

How would you feel about having an American voice actress for some of the routines? I have some things in mind, obvs I don't want to go into too many details, and there are a couple of things that would lend themselves to vocals.

I turn off Voice in every game I play. I can read faster than some D-List actress can talk. Some moaning and such in the sex scenes is okay. If you can get Meryl Streep I would reconsider, though.

Also, I doubt that it would be free, and I thought you were saving up for more and better hardware.

Just my opinion, as I know some players eat voice acting up.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I turn off Voice in every game I play. I can read faster than some D-List actress can talk. Some moaning and such in the sex scenes is okay. If you can get Meryl Streep I would reconsider, though.

Also, I doubt that it would be free, and I thought you were saving up for more and better hardware.

Just my opinion, as I know some players eat voice acting up.
This isn't the usual stuff, Walt :)

The domme stuff is special and what I have in mind isn't like anything anyone has done before...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Arigon

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017

To be honest, I can't imagine it being better. :unsure: For me voice only in sexual scenes is a negative.

Reactions: Oddball2k

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
This isn't the usual stuff, Walt :)

The domme stuff is special and what I have in mind isn't like anything anyone has done before...
Well, I actually haven't been playing the Domme route for Chris, but I'm not above jumping into a route to see what's going on. ;) I intend to do just that for Ch. 3, just as soon as I finish the Chris Romance that I'm currently playing. So, let's see what you can come up with.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017

I dislike voice acting in AVNs of any description and would turn it off regardless.

So will make no difference at all to me.

Chris already has a voice in my head, voice acting would simply conflict with it.

Last edited:

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020

I'm ... not really sure how well that would work. The VA would have to be pretty good in order to match the character of Chris, especially in that route. From what I saw, the teasing is at an all time high, with her changing from sensual to commanding then to gentle and so on and so forth, depending on the mood.

If you know someone that you believe could do a good job and you really wish to do it, then by all means, go for it but I would recommend adding voice acting at a later date. From what I know, recording lines can take quite some time, that is if you wish to do this in a professional capacity.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I just did the dom route this very day, (one of my saves has been just before it, but as I said I like a full Head run at each path I can find) and if you can get a voice to match those eyes, mmmmm yummy

of course if an intermission had a British Vixen dedicating Jane with vocals I would be all in! ❤❤❤

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018

Oh dear, you've just opened the Pandora's box. Your penance shall be a picture of a sexy Pandora opening her "box".

Generally I'm rather ambivalent about voice acting in this type of games, but having played the Chris Domme path as one of my saves, I think it can use something more than the rather monotonous metronome ticking.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
how do I fully undress Sarah in the caverns? she only appears in underwear?
Caverns of Creatures is a tabletop RPG you can play with Sarah (who is the Cavern Master). It's an alternative game to play with her if you refuse to play the VR with her.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes