Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Chris is way more than meet the eyes and I expect her romance path to be bittersweet,that's one I expect you shouldn't fool around with any other girls though given where she's coming from
Chris is certainly the more serious of the three main paths. But I won't say more than that.

Reactions: Arigon and NeimadFR

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
The trouble is I get really attached to one character and then can't go about doing a PT with another. Just like I'll never make different decisions whenever I replay Dragon Age Inquisition :D
I can get that. Totally.

Reactions: Krynh

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
It's not a game that is supposed to be fully enjoyed with a single playthrough imho ;)
Also, you'll probably miss 60% of the game anyway by design :p
Yep. Even the individual modules have different paths and outcomes. For practical purposes they're sometimes confined to the module itself but I do like variety in play.

So for example, there are several endings in VR, Caverns has a variety of random encounters (yep, when Sarah rolls she is actually rolling for what you get next) and so on.

Reactions: Akamari

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Yep. Even the individual modules have different paths and outcomes. For practical purposes they're sometimes confined to the module itself but I do like variety in play.

So for example, there are several endings in VR, Caverns has a variety of random encounters (yep, when Sarah rolls she is actually rolling for what you get next) and so on.
At one point I started farming gold in CoC but Sarah got fed up with me :ROFLMAO:

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
*should really stay off this thread until after tomorrow but has left notifications on and can't help himself*
I know that feeling very well, I'm the guy that can't help but open every spoiler, people even use the spoiler boxes in Notty's forum just to mess with me :ROFLMAO:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Akamari

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Wow! Just played through to the end of the current content. It's just a really fun and engaging experience, the writing is top tier and genuinely funny. Sarah's misunderstanding of song lyrics being a highlight, for me :)
So glad you enjoy my work - I just hope I haven't ruined those songs for you for evermore now! :)

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
What is the WebPy.bat in the game's root directory for? I'm always a bit wary of unknown bat files. Usually RenPy games only have the gamename.exe .py and .sh files.

Should have googled that before, I guess. Found this: https://f95zone.to/threads/webpy-bat-v0-1-webp-based-image-compressor-rpa-extractor-included.12477/

Now I know.
Nothing to see here.
Carry on.
Yep, I was just about to say it's from where I was trying various compressions to slay the file size.

Reactions: Grimtown
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes