Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As interesting as that would be, I think it'd end up being hellacious from a dev perspective. As you say, you could do an abridged bad end or a one-time scene of some sort. Not sure how satisfying that would be.

I do like where your head is at, though: making it matter if you choose not to take their birth control!

Reactions: Akamari

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I have inboxed you a scene that I wrote, check it out. I hope that scene will give you some Ideas :) .
Thanks for this but I'm going to have to sit on the PM until I've had a go at writing it myself first. Not because I have any doubts over what you might have done but there's potential issues over copyright if I start to use anything that looks as though it comes directly from your scene. Ideas/suggestions are one thing but scripted stuff is something else I'm afraid.

I am bloody curious tho as to what it is.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Also, before I forget... What is this? What am I looking at here? :LOL:

Brill, no? Especially in the section where I'm explaining why I don't use DoF so I can use hidden objects and easter eggs :)

At the risk of shilling, there's a picture for Halloween behind the $1 payroll that'll give you a much better - and high res- idea ;)

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
So I searched the thread just in case someone else brought it up, but am I the only one who thought Chris looked like Ruby Rose?
Now that you say it, it's not Sarah with Taylor Swift level of ressemblance but there is something.

Reactions: Akamari

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
I finished playing with a female MC today and I was surprised to see how similar she is in personality with Chadwick. (at least mine was since I always play my MC's as nice guys/gals the first few times). This is not a bad thing since the whole progression of their relationship felt more real and natural.

Also regarding the female and male MC's, I like how they feel like different people. The male MC feels like a more grounded, attentive and sometimes insecure person compared to the female MC who seems more sure of herself, adventurous and ready to kick some ass if need be. Well, both are ready to kick (and spank :sneaky:) some ass but the female MC is more fiery. Very well done and written, Notty.

Now, this is based on nothing but me watching and reading a lot of detective and mistery fiction but I have to call this. There is definitely something up with the cat. It's almost always there, watching, starring, JUDGING. The cat is the mastermind of the whole Ophion operation, I'm sure of it. Well, either that or aliens :alien:.

Getting back to more serious matters, do you think you'll add a scene in the future where we can at least pet the cat? A bit surprised you haven't had Sarah chase it down the whole station, to play with her, considering we had that whole conversation with her in chapter 1, about her pussycat. :ROFLMAO:

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Getting back to more serious matters, do you think you'll add a scene in the future where we can at least pet the cat? A bit surprised you haven't had Sarah chase it down the whole station, to play with her, considering we had that whole conversation with her in chapter 1, about her pussycat. :ROFLMAO:
The real question should be... "do you think you'll add an -animated- scene in the future where we can at least pet the cat?" :D

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
The real question should be... "do you think you'll add an -animated- scene in the future where we can at least pet the cat?" :D
Eh, I'm fine with even a shot of the MC just walking by, petting the cat and then moving on. I'm more of a dog person myself so either way works for me.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I finished playing with a female MC today and I was surprised to see how similar she is in personality with Chadwick. (at least mine was since I always play my MC's as nice guys/gals the first few times). This is not a bad thing since the whole progression of their relationship felt more real and natural.

Also regarding the female and male MC's, I like how they feel like different people. The male MC feels like a more grounded, attentive and sometimes insecure person compared to the female MC who seems more sure of herself, adventurous and ready to kick some ass if need be. Well, both are ready to kick (and spank :sneaky:) some ass but the female MC is more fiery. Very well done and written, Notty.
Thank you :) *tries*

Now, this is based on nothing but me watching and reading a lot of detective and mistery fiction but I have to call this. There is definitely something up with the cat. It's almost always there, watching, starring, JUDGING. The cat is the mastermind of the whole Ophion operation, I'm sure of it. Well, either that or aliens :alien:.

You'll be pleased to know this is absolutely happening in Four in a scene with Kelly.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Also at least you spotted the bloody thing which is more than four other people did *absolutely won't mention the testers by name...* ;)

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Also at least you spotted the bloody thing which is more than four other people did *absolutely won't mention the testers by name...* ;)
I spotted it only one time this chapter, when Marcus fetch us for Amanda
I haven't tried searching for him though, I just happened to see him ;)

Reactions: Nottravis
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes