Lillen B.

Oct 18, 2017
Something that is slowly creeping up on me as I stumble my way through various paths is the sense that the bulk of the naughty stuff so far must be for male MC's. Is this intentional, or even true? I know there're some extra's and easter eggy type things, most of which I probably haven't found, but as far as sauciness with any of the main cast, I haven't found it. And so, I would amend the question to Becca from the end of C3: does it or does it not feel pretty dry out here for female MC's, specifically? Am I off base? Full of shit? Yes, no, maybe so? Enlighten me, oh yee of greater wisdom!

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Something that is slowly creeping up on me as I stumble my way through various paths is the sense that the bulk of the naughty stuff so far must be for male MC's. Is this intentional, or even true? I know there're some extra's and easter eggy type things, most of which I probably haven't found, but as far as sauciness with any of the main cast, I haven't found it. And so, I would amend the question to Becca from the end of C3: does it or does it not feel pretty dry out here for female MC's, specifically? Am I off base? Full of shit? Yes, no, maybe so? Enlighten me, oh yee of greater wisdom!
I agree it does feel that way sometime but not much have happened yet regardless of gender.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So I think there is some nice build up for some fun happening in chapter 4 ;)

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
does it or does it not feel pretty dry out here for female MC's, specifically? Am I off base? Full of shit? Yes, no, maybe so? Enlighten me, oh yee of greater wisdom!
I'd agree for a straight female MC. Nothing there. But as far as the girls go, I don't agree.

Annie and Trisha are straight, so that obviously goes different or slower (or not at all - not sure if Trisha will be the case), though I'd argue the female MC can be very naughty (in a sense) with Annie, and actually has more options than her male counterpart, so nope, defo not boring if Annie is in your sights.

Chris is missing the glam game that was to take place in Three, but got moved to Four because Notty felt it wasn't good enough. Other than that I found the Chris paths interesting for the fembob in One and Two, and I think she has a better chance of getting somewhere sooner than the male MC on the romance route.

Sarah differs only in small parts between the male and female MC so far, I wouldn't say it's more for one or the other.

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
I'd agree for a straight female MC. Nothing there. But as far as the girls go, I don't agree.

Annie and Trisha are straight, so that obviously goes different or slower (or not at all - not sure if Trisha will be the case), though I'd argue the female MC can be very naughty (in a sense) with Annie, and actually has more options than her male counterpart, so nope, defo not boring if Annie is in your sights.

Chris is missing the glam game that was to take place in Three, but got moved to Four because Notty felt it wasn't good enough. Other than that I found the Chris paths interesting for the fembob in One and Two, and I think she has a better chance of getting somewhere sooner than the male MC on the romance route.

Sarah differs only in small parts between the male and female MC so far, I wouldn't say it's more for one or the other.
One might even argue female MC is better for Sarah, she got to see more and show more ;)

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Yep, sadly this was the case. Mechanics worked just fine but it just wasn't fun. There simply wasn't enough gameplay *has this sorted for Four, however*

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018

primoo357

Jun 30, 2017
Thank you so much for this beautiful piece of a game. Never has a sci-fi game felt so satisfactory coupled with the precision and accuracy of multiple path/routes and the beautiful renders. I don't even post much but I thought to give you a big kudos. Keep up the good work!

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Thank you so much for this beautiful piece of a game. Never has a sci-fi game felt so satisfactory coupled with the precision and accuracy of multiple path/routes and the beautiful renders. I don't even post much but I thought to give you a big kudos. Keep up the good work!
The fact you don't post much and yet took the time to do so for my little game means the world to me. Thank you :)

I'm so pleased you enjoy what I do.

Reactions: TheDevian

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Maybe if I do a version for the testers voiced by me? Then they'd have a better idea of the concept? I dunno. It does seem as it's not something anyone is really keen on.
well, I don't have an opinion one way or the other... I am however curious to see (er... hear) what it would be like. Folks do tend to form a mental picture, filling in the blanks (or in the case of VN's, the silence) so I can understand that when confronted with characters getting an actual voice, it may not sound like what they envisioned that character would sound like. I'm probably subconsciously doing the same thing but I'd have no problem with voice being added. Can't say if I would like it or not, but it sure would be great to at least have the option. If I don't like it there's always the Voice Volume slider...

But, since you're offering :unsure: I very much liked the way the game started, 'you'(?) doing that intro. Would love to hear that voiced by you. And the intermissions between chapters? (only seen the one after chapter 1 since I just started playing this yesterday)

Last edited:

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
One question though... The 'Invincible', Lost to causes unknown? Part of a future plot twist or just background dressing?

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes