Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Careful with that kind of post, you'll be known as the upskirt guy forever now, learn from my mistakes ! ;)
yeahhhh
so I have actually analyzed every pixel of Becca on my 43 inch monitor.... extensively... Clearly she is my favorite from all of the lovely ladies presented in Heavy Five... I will now begin the similar analysis of all the other ladies, beginning with Vampy I think... purely for scientific curiosity of the integrity of the VR you understand.......

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jaun Karr

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
yeahhhh
so I have actually analyzed every pixel of Becca on my 43 inch monitor.... extensively... Clearly she is my favorite from all of the lovely ladies presented in Heavy Five... I will now begin the similar analysis of all the other ladies, beginning with Vampy I think... purely for scientific curiosity of the integrity of the VR you understand.......
A dirty job, but someone's gotta do it! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: DanteRed

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
does anybody have a walkthrough? please do not scorn me for requesting one, but this game is becoming too much 'butterfly effect' for me. To much to search for my time budget.

I feel like I am lost in space and missing out on most of the good stuff

EDIT: nevermind, found it. Akamari: thanks!

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
The main puzzler I have is trying to link the problems on Orpheon Station with those on the Vanguard. The Orpheon problems started well before the Vanguard arrived. And no one on the Station had access to the Vanguard. So, to me, either the problems are unrelated - which I refuse to believe, or there is more than one person involved.

Or perhaps the native Orpheons have created a weapon that can affect systems both on their planet and within their solar system.
Well, considering the fact that the Vanguard only started showing these 'problems' the moment they got within spittin distance of the planet (cosmicly speaking) I'd say that is a very strong indication something on that planet is at the core of it. Also, since the Vanguard was still on final approach, it has to be either a device or a PSI type influence...
Or something like the Vulcan 7 years 'itch' spreading some kind of aggressive sex feromones :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

F1forhalp

SOTD: 2Pac - When I Get Free
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Well, considering the fact that the Vanguard only started showing these 'problems' the moment they got within spittin distance of the planet (cosmicly speaking) I'd say that is a very strong indication something on that planet is at the core of it. Also, since the Vanguard was still on final approach, it has to be either a device or a PSI type influence...
Or something like the Vulcan 7 years 'itch' spreading some kind of aggressive sex feromones :ROFLMAO:
but the ship usually talks to it's destination as soon as it's in radio range, and gets info back. if that backtalk has been tampered with, strange things might happen onship. even nowadays, you can plant a virus into someone's stuff by a mere phonecall.. so i wouldn't rule out some sort of sabotage or the likes.

Jan 10, 2018
It could also be a virus piggybacking on the com signal, or a naturally occurring phenomenon - like something about the rocks disrupting electrical signals under certain conditions.

Though in the case of the latter, I'd expect that it would be a bit more clear what happened - and in the case of the former, that would be one heck of a sophisticated virus to behave normally during the closed-box testing they did on the third day.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I think someone on the Intrepid planted the viral sabotage. I think Amanda and Kelly are working together to further Thea's aims- Amanda = Thea. Kelly was pissed her brother is at risk, which explains her attitude when meeting him.
Amanda knew the MC orders, and doesn't seem upset by them.

I think we will discover that this plot is all to oppose colonization in general, and that Amanda will do all she can to forward that, without blowing her cover as Thea....

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
I think someone on the Intrepid planted the viral sabotage. I think Amanda and Kelly are working together to further Thea's aims- Amanda = Thea. Kelly was pissed her brother is at risk, which explains her attitude when meeting him.
Amanda knew the MC orders, and doesn't seem upset by them.

I think we will discover that this plot is all to oppose colonization in general, and that Amanda will do all she can to forward that, without blowing her cover as Thea....
Hmm, maybe the culprit was Harris, which might explain why she had to be replaced. I know that the official version is that she was injured and the MC was the replacement but when talking with Chris, she seems to suggest that the replacement was for a different reason.

The way things are right now, it wouldn't surprise me if the issues are both something natural from the planet and sabotage from an unknown party.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Hmm, maybe the culprit was Harris, which might explain why she had to be replaced. I know that the official version is that she was injured and the MC was the replacement but when talking with Chris, she seems to suggest that the replacement was for a different reason.

The way things are right now, it wouldn't surprise me if the issues are both something natural from the planet and sabotage from an unknown party.
Well there are high tech aliens buzzing about I guess!

Jan 10, 2018

Harris is sleeping with Chris's husband, though, or at least rumored to be - that seems enough explanation for why Chris didn't want to broach the topic, and I think her being involved in a sabotage plot would introduce an unnecessary wrinkle.

That said, I agree that something on the planet seems extremely likely considering how many weird quirks the planet seems to have already (strange rocks, curiously small population of aliens, fish getting in the pipes, etc), and that the issues with the Vanguard suggest a more human element as well - at least, unless Annie is right about a hidden underground civilization.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes