Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Chris is awesome! Though I like the looks of Sarah and Kelly a lot more buuut.. personality > looks
Haven't completed all content yet, but I'm curious about the hot sister, will she be an option? Hopefully more femdom content with her too :)

Anyway great game!!
Thanks for giving it a try (it's not terribly well known or played) and I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

I have to be careful with spoilers so I won't say too much about what comes next. But it's good.... ;)

Jan 10, 2018
Oh, now remember the other joke I was going to include in that post!

...I'm going to be really annoyed with Marcus if it turns out that, in the end, the problem is actually the power buses :cautious:. To the point of wanting to sabotage something else to fix so that I can say that was the "real" problem, even.

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Oh, now remember the other joke I was going to include in that post!

...I'm going to be really annoyed with Marcus if it turns out that, in the end, the problem is actually the power buses :cautious:. To the point of wanting to sabotage something else to fix so that I can say that was the "real" problem, even.
That's the first thing I wanted to check just to be sure but either I'm terrible at finding things or they're nowhere to be found :confused:

Reactions: 05841035411

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Alrighties. Just a quick heads up in that I need to get my arse in gear on doing the rebuilds etc for Three and getting the ani's for Four running (is doing some pretty complex stuff this time around) so won't be around much for a bit. But coming up in Four....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hmm, will we finally get to meet the kin of the most famous of all miniature giant space hamsters, named Boo? :ROFLMAO: (Hopefully this reference isn't too outdated and at least a few will recognize it.)

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
And speaking of Walker, assuming for the sake of argument that she wasn't tipped off ahead of time (which seems like the most likely option to me, honestly; we know she has connections), my money is on Sarah being the one who talked. Chris seems skeptical of base to begin with, and doesn't seem like the type to put on act (though she is a Captain who seems to get away with an awful lot of unprofessional behavior - so I can't rule her out entirely); Annie doesn't seem like she'd get along with someone of Walker's temperament (though maybe she deals better with scientists than officers), and would have had to be actively trying to deceive you at multiple points; Sarah, on the other hand, seems like she might let something slip as either a careless mistake, or in hopes of ingratiating herself to someone with a great deal of influence on this mission.
Aren't you forgetting that there is one other member of the military who automatically received the notification?

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
One of the things that I like about this game is that there are so many red herrings strewn about, that guessing the true cause of all the problems (if there is only one cause) is probably an exercise in futility, but a damned lot of fun nonetheless.

The main puzzler I have is trying to link the problems on Orpheon Station with those on the Vanguard. The Orpheon problems started well before the Vanguard arrived. And no one on the Station had access to the Vanguard. So, to me, either the problems are unrelated - which I refuse to believe, or there is more than one person involved.

Or perhaps the native Orpheons have created a weapon that can affect systems both on their planet and within their solar system.

About the contents of the freezer: if it's not Dr. Walker's tuna sandwiches (she craves them and has to have one daily... the synthesizers refuse to make them, and try to give her spam instead), it's probably that old rabble-rouser Vic Fletcher.

Hmm... no incest tag.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
The main puzzler I have is trying to link the problems on Orpheon Station with those on the Vanguard. The Orpheon problems started well before the Vanguard arrived. And no one on the Station had access to the Vanguard. So, to me, either the problems are unrelated - which I refuse to believe, or there is more than one person involved.
The problems started on Vanny when they made radio contact with Ophion. ;)

I think they are linked that way!

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Welll, howw's about that... Played from the begining once again all the way through the end of ch-3 and FINALLY FOUND AN H-Scene! I keep hearing about all these choices. but I guess I'm too 'straight' to find them....but still, Daaymm it was good in the Arena... Smooth game, runs well. Still haven't found anything suspicious or wrong with the tool kit...probably will be looking forever... Don't think I want to go 1 on1 with chris...I'm not into the Dommi thang :) Guess I'll just keep lookin' around. But most of the 'rooms' come up empty all the time. ?? Oh, well. Good game for a 'wander around my world' type...doesn't crash and lotsa a eye candy...but I just gotsa find another H-Scene...there must be one somewhere abouts... :cool:

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Welll, howw's about that... Played from the begining once again all the way through the end of ch-3 and FINALLY FOUND AN H-Scene! I keep hearing about all these choices. but I guess I'm too 'straight' to find them....but still, Daaymm it was good in the Arena... Smooth game, runs well. Still haven't found anything suspicious or wrong with the tool kit...probably will be looking forever... Don't think I want to go 1 on1 with chris...I'm not into the Dommi thang :) Guess I'll just keep lookin' around. But most of the 'rooms' come up empty all the time. ?? Oh, well. Good game for a 'wander around my world' type...doesn't crash and lotsa a eye candy...but I just gotsa find another H-Scene...there must be one somewhere abouts... :cool:
Glad you liked the arena scene :)

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes