FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
Why would you guys care about a random idiot with a two line review? the aggregate rating of all reviews is obviously the best indicator of quality for a title (unless a specific review is really in-depth), and it is quite high here (not to mention the many votes for it in the "best game here" competition. Congrats on the win btw :). "The trip goes on while the dogs howl" as they say here. Generally speaking ignoring idiots is best ;).

also, Happy New Year!

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
Do you fans recommend playing this game as male or female MC? And if you do, are there problems like less paths and lack of content for less popular sex?

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Do you fans recommend playing this game as male or female MC? And if you do, are there problems like less paths and lack of content for less popular sex?
I know it won't help you, but I'd recommend going with the MC you want. Know that White Male MC is kinda like the "vanilla option", as in it was the MC of the first version of the game. Black Male MC has a totally different path with at least one female character. White and Black Female MCs have the same content right now (growing vastly different from the male MCs), if I'm not mistaken, apart from a few lines, but this is going to change in the next chapters. Actually, whatever sex and race you choose, there will be as much content for you once the game is done. Each new chapter will bring you something more in one direction or the other.

For now, if I were you, I'd start with a White Male MC, though, and if you like the adventure (as I'm sure you will), don't hesitate to explore the other MCs afterward.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
What Huitieme said. Play who you want to play. :)

I'll just add that every chapter release gets complete content for every MC option. You won't see a situation like with some other games that an update may not have any new content for you.

Noscroll

Donor
May 8, 2017
There is more content for the male play through in Chap 1-3. That might change in the future, but for now, the male playthrough has ... considerably more attention lavished on it. Including an entire module exclusive to the male side.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Am I crazy, or did she add/plan to add a truncated version of the Domme game for femPCs? Is that meant to land in chapter 4, or has that been patched in in the current build?
Nothing truncated. There might be a domme path also for female MC in the future, but if it will happen, it will be full-fledged.

A non-canon variant of Chapter Three's domme module aimed at female players was released as a standalone bonus.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Hi, hi!

Sorry, been taking a small break (actually has been busy as fuck, but you know what I mean).

on update and news and whatnot.

My thanks to everyone who voted for me in the Christmas competition. It really did make a difference as you'll see in the post. is nicely refreshed and I finally went

What else. Oh! Kates won the Bored Pilot poll and ...um...I won a thing...

dev_first.png
You can read the full article

A lot to do still this month so probs not around at all other than patreon duties as I want to keep my head down and stay focussed.

new year.png

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
They will balance out in the end but, as others have said, the more content heavy paths is probs the male MC at the moment.
Why would you guys care about a random idiot with a two line review? the aggregate rating of all reviews is obviously the best indicator of quality for a title (unless a specific review is really in-depth), and it is quite high here (not to mention the many votes for it in the "best game here" competition. Congrats on the win btw :). "The trip goes on while the dogs howl" as they say here. Generally speaking ignoring idiots is best ;).

also, Happy New Year!
You're quite right (although the inaccuracy is vexing given the amount of renders that go into the lewd ani's) but yup, in the long run he's of no consequence.

And thank you for the gratz. I'll be honest I really didn't think I had a cat in hells chance and so that was a most pleasant surprise - and useful too!

Last edited:
Reactions: FFTW
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes