Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Congratulations on being among the winners of the f95zone Christmas contest 2020 and lewdlabs dev of the year, hopefully it will draw additional interest in this top quality game.

Speaking of attracting players, you don't appear to have a link to fan signatures in the OP? That's generally the first place I'd look, somewhere under Extras (see for example Bad Memories & Leap Of Faith threads).

With some searching I discovered you have a link to many of them in your signature, but as I have signatures disabled this wasn't initially obvious to me & presumably others in the same boat. Of course yours are also easy to find on your forum for those that find their way there.

I also haven't seen any reference to those Raminita did recently, they're a bit busier than yours but variety is nice right?
Oh good call, thanks. I'll sort that out.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I always found it funny when people who didn't warn her of the wardrobe malfunction were surprised she wouldn't volunteer. I feel those people would need an IRL walkthrough if they can't figure why she'd be cross with them for that. :p
Right, silly that some people could think she wouldn't notice they noticed or that she'd understand they were too mesmerised with her beauty to say anything. Yes, yes. :whistle:

F1forhalp

no songs today.
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
I thought we were ..... was gonna say sis's like the guys have bro's but it sounds shit ..... gals? ..... bints?

The ho's.

I'm about half your height, have the muscle mass of a wish bone and a fraction of your boob size.

What harm could I possibly cause?

Except to you fucking ankles bitch.
some .. idc how to call it, lady gang..? not sure.. around here, they actually cal themselves sisters, or sis in short, for real.

..the size thing, waifu is such a not-so-large skinny person, when she gets just the slightes bit upset, i'm quick to do something about it, because once she gets into attack mode, she moves about triple the speed of sound. that gives a small fist a really devastating impact. a kick is even worse, might break me in half! :cautious:
we do workouts and training together so i know. small people can be so scary.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I always found it funny when people who didn't warn her of the wardrobe malfunction were surprised she wouldn't volunteer. I feel those people would need an IRL walkthrough if they can't figure why she'd be cross with them for that. :p
I'm sorry, I was just too engrossed in what she was saying, after all, her eyes were up there... :whistle:

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
A what-now?:unsure:
What does that mean, exactly?

So is that a Patreon add-on thingamadoodle, or some such? Like the RPS game with Becca?
Nah. It just means the domme module was taken out, some text was changed to be anatomically correct for female players, and it was uploaded as standalone. It doesn't have any continuity with the game and it doesn't really have value for anyone who is not female.

Reactions: Nottravis

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Nah. It just means the domme module was taken out, some text was changed to be anatomically correct for female players, and it was uploaded as standalone. It doesn't have any continuity with the game and it doesn't really have value for anyone who is not female.
Yup, this. It was basically a favour to female players who wanted to try it out.

Flintos82

Jul 25, 2018
When i first started playing this 2 years ago, i first met the pretty dumb, flirty, blonde Sarah, and i knew i was definitely going to go down her route upon seeing her on the ships ramp. Then i got to know Annie and thought ok, Sarah can be next games playthrough. A short chat with Chris and finding out that she tricked me into a hilarious plot to kick the shit out of me... well, I'll play Annie next and Sarah last.

When the remakes came out and i was forced to sit through the terrible, awful, just mind numbing "caverns and creatures" session (which i loved every moment of) with Sarah... well Sarah is my favourite now, and i don't appreciate having to second guess myself constantly as to which girl Lieutenant Flint is going to trick into spending the rest of their lives with in my first play through when the game is finally finished.

I'm not looking forward to pushing Sarah away from first place once more characters are introduced, because something i've learned in the last 2 years is that i can't trust you Notty, and at some point you're going to make me bang my sister.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I'm not looking forward to pushing Sarah away from first place once more characters are introduced, because something i've learned in the last 2 years is that i can't trust you Notty, and at some point you're going to make me bang my sister.
*laughed so hard she spit her ciggie out!*

Fuck, I want to use that as a quote!

Flintos82

Jul 25, 2018
Do i have to sign something as proof that i won't sue you? (or send hired goons after you)
I'm sorry to say i've never really payed for this game in any way, i've bought 2 games i first found here on steam, if you ever release it there i'd gladly buy it... but subscriptions and kickstarts for anything kinda put me off.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Do i have to sign something as proof that i won't sue you? (or send hired goons after you)
I'm sorry to say i've never really payed for this game in any way, i've bought 2 games i first found here on steam, if you ever release it there i'd gladly buy it... but subscriptions and kickstarts for anything kinda put me off.
I totally understand. In an ideal world, I'd release a completed game but, as you've probs gathered from all my bitching about kit, I didn't have the assets and Patreon has enabled me to buy the IT hardware and the Daz assets I've needed. I don't honestly think I could have done it any other way.

But, I do get it. Really. But support comes in many forms. For sure, the cash helps me progress (and the remaster vs the original is sorta proof of that in a way) but it's not just about the money.

Knowing that someone likes what I do gives me a boost, leaving a review, spreading the word. All these things help. And of course, making me spit my smoke out as I laugh is another :)

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes