portrapoodle

Jul 9, 2017
How many scenes are there? I'm browsing the images folder after unpacking them, and can't find that many with, say sarah. At least no full sex scenes per say.

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
is the bugfix update to chapter3 remastered official? or something someone here on the forum made? because I've gone over the patreon posts and I don't see the dev mention a bugfix release?

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I gather you've all seen the news. So there is probs little for me to say other than to share what I said on Patreon.

I honestly don't know what to say at the moment. Utterly unexpected for a tiny dev like me.

It goes without saying that I thank all the staff at LewdPixels for voting for me but I also want to take a moment to thank you. My players and Patreons. You are the people I make this game for. You are the people who have made this happen.

I started with nothing but a story, and slowly but surely you have helped me develop, acquire the kit I need and just damn well showed faith in me and kept me going.

I would never have got this far without you - and these awards are as much yours as mine.

Thank you.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes