Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I gather you've all seen the news. So there is probs little for me to say other than to share what I said on Patreon.

I honestly don't know what to say at the moment. Utterly unexpected for a tiny dev like me.

It goes without saying that I thank all the staff at LewdPixels for voting for me but I also want to take a moment to thank you. My players and Patreons. You are the people I make this game for. You are the people who have made this happen.

I started with nothing but a story, and slowly but surely you have helped me develop, acquire the kit I need and just damn well showed faith in me and kept me going.

I would never have got this far without you - and these awards are as much yours as mine.

Thank you.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Anyhoo....

Vanishing for the month. Heaps of writing and coding to bring it all together. I do open updates posts anyways so you can keep tabs on me that way :)

Gunning for a Feb release but a lot to do still, hence the vanishing act to focus.

Laters!

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I gather you've all seen the news. So there is probs little for me to say other than to share what I said on Patreon.

I honestly don't know what to say at the moment. Utterly unexpected for a tiny dev like me.

It goes without saying that I thank all the staff at LewdPixels for voting for me but I also want to take a moment to thank you. My players and Patreons. You are the people I make this game for. You are the people who have made this happen.

I started with nothing but a story, and slowly but surely you have helped me develop, acquire the kit I need and just damn well showed faith in me and kept me going.

I would never have got this far without you - and these awards are as much yours as mine.

Thank you.
You have made a quality game, and you absolutely deserve every bit of it. Best of luck, hope it all goes smoothly.

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Band - Ophelia
Donor
Oct 28, 2019

Thank you.
comeon, it's not just a story right? it's a good story. that's the thing.
it twists and turns and on top it does look good.
that's what came around for pushing yourself to that level of quality, and keeping it up.

*edit* i do hope you actually give yourself the rest you keep talking about now and then. even a little. breathe. ;)

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Of Chpt. 4?! If so, holy shit, woman! Best dev indeed lol
Feb release for Chapter 4?? Christmas gonna come early this year!
It's what I'm aiming for. I talk about it a bit more (open post - a lot of mine are so worth following me especially for the next couple of months pre release). I'm about half way through the render stack with over 7,000 made so far so production wise I seem on track.

The only thing that might be the stumbling block is this bit.

Nothing *crosses fingers* seems to be going pear shaped for once but I have some concerns over how the handling of sex with Trisha will pan out. Certainly the concept for it seems good to me but this one will give me some worry until the testers have seen it in full I think. What I'm trying to do with sex with the main characters is to bring a degree of player control to the scenario. Not in a "boffing mini-game" sort of way, but to allow the player to have a choice of how the scene unfolds in a natural way. As always, I'm trying something slightly different and aiming high but if I pull it off then H5 will will have three different modes of lewds. Cinematics in VR, full player immersion for the domme modules and scene control for the main characters.

So it's less about the effort and more about the quality/ "is it good?" sort of thing. Trisha's scene will be the template for sex with all the mains (and needs about 3,500 renders) so I have to get this one perfect.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
So much looking forward to it! I've been experimenting with different choices in different playthroughs... and gosh! Each time I've uncovered something new! :love:
*grins*

Choices should matter, right? :) Protip, it's so worth a speedrun of the black male to the point where you meet Marcus and Trisha.

Oh and I know the title will put a lot of people off but Chadwick's domme module -really- is worth a go...

Last edited:

Wolfbeckett

Jul 25, 2020
Hmm question. After my initial playthrough I'm now using the walkthrough to set up saves for different paths. Female MC going for Annie after selecting the "humor" option in chapter 1, during chapter 3 it says when I talk to her outside the Vanguard I should get an option to challenge her to a game of pool instead, but I'm not getting that option. Do you have to select "learning to play pool" for your background or is there some other requirement for this that I've missed?

Reactions: Akamari

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Hmm question. After my initial playthrough I'm now using the walkthrough to set up saves for different paths. Female MC going for Annie after selecting the "humor" option in chapter 1, during chapter 3 it says when I talk to her outside the Vanguard I should get an option to challenge her to a game of pool instead, but I'm not getting that option. Do you have to select "learning to play pool" for your background or is there some other requirement for this that I've missed?
No you don't need the trait, but you need to inspect the pool table in the lounge prior to talking with Annie, so that the MC knows/remembers there is one. Sorry, I missed putting that in the walkthrough. Will amend.

EDIT: Amended.

Last edited:

Wolfbeckett

Jul 25, 2020
No you don't need the trait, but you need to inspect the pool table in the lounge prior to talking with Annie, so that the MC knows/remembers there is one. Sorry, I missed putting that in the walkthrough. Will amend.

EDIT: Amended.
Ah... I thought I had inspected everything but I was rushing through pretty fast so I may have overlooked it. Thanks for the info choom!

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Ah... I thought I had inspected everything but I was rushing through pretty fast so I may have overlooked it. Thanks for the info choom!
This game really has lots of forks... missing out even one tiny detail can set you on a completely different route.

Wolfbeckett

Jul 25, 2020
Okay I actually just tried it again and either the game isn't tracking that I checked the pool table or there's some other requirement that I'm still missing, this time I made sure to click the pool table half a dozen times and I'm still not getting the option. I clicked it during chapter 2 and then again during chapter 3 just to make sure.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Huitieme

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Okay I actually just tried it again and either the game isn't tracking that I checked the pool table or there's some other requirement that I'm still missing, this time I made sure to click the pool table half a dozen times and I'm still not getting the option. I clicked it during chapter 2 and then again during chapter 3 just to make sure.
Did you learn about witches from Annie in Chapter Two?

Wolfbeckett

Jul 25, 2020
Did you learn about witches from Annie in Chapter Two?
Yup, did all the other dialogue options exactly per the walkthrough's recommendation.

Edit: Just tried again, I made absolutely certain that at the end of chapter 2 it says "You learned about witches...". I also tried only clicking the pool table in chapter 3 in case it was checking it early in chapter 2 that was doing it. Same result. No combination of these actions is allowing me to challenge Annie to a game of pool.

Last edited:

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Yup, did all the other dialogue options exactly per the walkthrough's recommendation.
OK, I found out what's wrong. There is a little bug regarding the pool table, which is caused by inspecting it. Ironically, that dialogue option shows if you actually -hadn't- inspected the pool, which is clearly not intended behaviour. I'll pass the bug on to Notty.

So, the only walkaround for now is to make sure you don't inspect the pool table on this path.

Wolfbeckett

Jul 25, 2020
Ha okay, that's weird but at least it's workaroundable :). Thanks for checking into that for me!

Edit: Success! Done with this so far rather creepy path until the next update lol. I hope Annie starts being into this pretty soon cause right now this path is full on sexual harassment by a superior officer.

Last edited:

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Oh and I know the title will put a lot of people off but Chadwick's domme module -really- is worth a go...
Chris' domme path is what I've enjoyed the most, actually (erotica-wise at least). Hope there will be more D/s content in the future updates... fem-MC / Annie path looks promising and Amanda seems to have an air of a natural domme. Also, I see a great potential for fem MC (or even male MC if you want to go gay) dominating Mike.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes