Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I know it won't help you, but I'd recommend going with the MC you want. Know that White Male MC is kinda like the "vanilla option", as in it was the MC of the first version of the game. Black Male MC has a totally different path with at least one female character. White and Black Female MCs have the same content right now (growing vastly different from the male MCs), if I'm not mistaken, apart from a few lines, but this is going to change in the next chapters. Actually, whatever sex and race you choose, there will be as much content for you once the game is done. Each new chapter will bring you something more in one direction or the other.

For now, if I were you, I'd start with a White Male MC, though, and if you like the adventure (as I'm sure you will), don't hesitate to explore the other MCs afterward.
Yup, this. I couldn't have put it better myself.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Love the new update. Someone told me there is a Chris gem in the domme game, but I can't seem to ever get it to show.
So pleased you like what I do, thanks :). But I take it you mean her sunbathing on holiday picture?

It does require a little bit of luck and she'll only show that if she's in a good mood. So, don't ask her to slow down or stop.

Last edited:

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Am I crazy, or did she add/plan to add a truncated version of the Domme game for femPCs? Is that meant to land in chapter 4, or has that been patched in in the current build?
I did it as just a small standalone bonus. It had to have quite a bit of content cut out for it to make sense (I had to lose the game dependencies for example) but I had quite a few requests for one from the girls so....

*is scared of Avaron1974 tbh*

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Sorry, been taking a small break (actually has been busy as fuck, but you know what I mean).
Congratulations on being among the winners of the f95zone Christmas contest 2020 and lewdlabs dev of the year, hopefully it will draw additional interest in this top quality game.

Speaking of attracting players, you don't appear to have a link to fan signatures in the OP? That's generally the first place I'd look, somewhere under Extras (see for example Bad Memories & Leap Of Faith threads).

With some searching I discovered you have a link to many of them in your signature, but as I have signatures disabled this wasn't initially obvious to me & presumably others in the same boat. Of course yours are also easy to find on your forum for those that find their way there.

I also haven't seen any reference to those Raminita did recently, they're a bit busier than yours but variety is nice right?

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Congratulations on being among the winners of the f95zone Christmas contest 2020 and lewdlabs dev of the year, hopefully it will draw additional interest in this top quality game.

Speaking of attracting players, you don't appear to have a link to fan signatures in the OP? That's generally the first place I'd look, somewhere under Extras (see for example Bad Memories & Leap Of Faith threads).

With some searching I discovered you have a link to many of them in your signature, but as I have signatures disabled this wasn't initially obvious to me & presumably others in the same boat. Of course yours are also easy to find on your forum for those that find their way there.

I also haven't seen any reference to those Raminita did recently, they're a bit busier than yours but variety is nice right?
To be fair, people not finding the link to signatures in Notty's signature because they have them disabled is a bit of a non-issue since they most likely wouldn't use them anyway ;)

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
To be fair, people not finding the link to signatures in Notty's signature because they have them disabled is a bit of a non-issue since they most likely wouldn't use them anyway ;)
That's probably broadly true, but obviously there are exceptions like myself eh? I'm currently hunting signatures so I can help promote some of the games I enjoy, even though I never see them. More avenues to spread the word seems like a good idea to me.

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
How does one get BDSM in VR? I am referring to this post on DeviantArt:

BDSM-CH3.png

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
How does one get Sarah outside in chapter 3?

I am referring to this post:

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I thought we were ..... was gonna say sis's like the guys have bro's but it sounds shit ..... gals? ..... bints?

The ho's.

I'm about half your height, have the muscle mass of a wish bone and a fraction of your boob size.

What harm could I possibly cause?

Except to you fucking ankles bitch.
At least you're realistic and said ankles and not knees! ;)

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
@[B]NeimadFR[/B] thank you! How does one get this path? Chris is the character I am very much not into, I would be grateful for a shortcut path to check out the "domme module".

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
@[B]NeimadFR[/B] thank you! How does one get this path? Chris is the character I am very much not into, I would be grateful for a shortcut path to check out the "domme module".
I will redirect you to Akamari's Walkthrough as it will explain it way better than I could. What you're looking for is under "Chris (Male Domme)" on page 12. Be warned that it is not for everyone, iirc Becca gives a warning and explanation at some point so that you know what you're getting into.

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
It is. Note that Sarah has to like you enough to volunteer. For example not warning her of her wardrobe malfunction in Chapter One can make that a lot harder to accomplish. :)
I always found it funny when people who didn't warn her of the wardrobe malfunction were surprised she wouldn't volunteer. I feel those people would need an IRL walkthrough if they can't figure why she'd be cross with them for that. :p

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes