DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
The update will come when it's ready. Incessant whining about it won't make the development process go any faster, or slower for that matter. Patience is still, always a virtue.
Compared to other games, I don't think that people are whining here at all. This page is usually pretty quiet when we're not talking about the story. I believe that some people, myself included, are more annoyed at the lack of news, than having to wait for the chapter.

Last edited:

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Notty is a one of a kind Wunder Woman! Class Act and totally committed. I love her work and yes I am a patron on her Patreon and think she walks on water!!!
Love you Notty!

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
Speaking of water play, it sounds like the kind of thing Sarah would tease the MC about, then she would pull out a water hose and start spraying. Once the MC is nice and wet, she would ask if it was as good for him as it was for her. :LOL:

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Speaking of water play, it sounds like the kind of thing Sarah would tease the MC about, then she would pull out a water hose and start spraying. Once the MC is nice and wet, she would ask if it was as good for him as it was for her. :LOL:
I am not disagreeing with the scenario above.....
I am thinking of the facial geyser Chris would give the MC....... I am not into THAT kind of spray from a female on my face though some would argue it is no different..........but yeah, I can see Chris totally hosing the MC, AND Sarah.......
Just sayin

Reactions: DanteRed

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Can someone make a Gallery mod?
With how many variations there are on each possible scene, that is unlikely. There are already more than 80 paths in this game, and it's only chapter 3.

She is considering trying to figure out something for it, but whether she can make it work or not is another story. She has a lot on her plate right now.

ReaperMania

Aug 8, 2020
Well, from what I heard, the spanking scenes won't be in the game until chapter 4 or 5. That is fine, I was just confused as to why I wasn't getting the scenes, but I am good now. When they get to them, the four ladies I hope have them are Chris, your sister, the engineering girl, and Trisha while she wears the sexy outfit she tried to entice you with (since it sounds as though she is the kind of character that likes it when the MC is domineering lol). But, I don't want to sound greedy :)

Groundlbr

Jul 5, 2017
It sounds like we're approaching another release. I'm hoping Annie will get some attention this update after being on the sidelines in Chapter 3. Although I could settle for some non-dominant Chris content too :)

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Looks interesting but I am wondering can you play exclusively as a male protagonist or does it switch in between two different protagonists as the game progresses?

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes