mantismerc

Aug 14, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Like TheDevian mentioned, there's an app called . There's also the . Try that.

Side note: My compression was labeled as "Others" not "Android" on the OP. Sometimes Unoffical Android versions pop up under "Others" so I don't blame you for thinking that.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yup ... nuthin like a gun shooting directly at the audience to ramp up the vibe ...
Murder mystery false pretense much? what is this , dead space 4?

Ninjasquirrel

Sep 9, 2018
If it's as big as the rumors say I'm very much looking forward to playing it.

I noticed a post saying the creator was initially hoping for a february release, I assume that meant that the chapter was more or less done at that point, and that she had done a estimate based on what was left to do. But sometimes shit happens, so it didn't get released. Then she was hoping for a late march release, which didn't happen, then it was late april or early may, which also didn't happen.

Anyway I just wanted to say I don't think it's unreasonable to suggest maybe she should be more conservative with the estimated release. She might have had the best reasons possible, I'm just saying that if her estimates has been wrong 3 times and a total of around 3 months, it might be better to say "idk when it's gonna be ready, hopefully in 2021, but I'm working on it."
Right now I'm more expecting the game to be released late may or early june, and by that point I'll be expecting someone to say it's nearly done and she's hoping for late june/early july.

But she can ofc do whatever she likes, just making an observation - which I expect to get flamed on but it was never intended to be disrespectful.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I assume that meant that the chapter was more or less done at that point, and that she had done a estimate based on what was left to do. But sometimes shit happens, so it didn't get released.
Estimates are tricky things. You can have it all meticulously planned knowing just how much more there is left to produce, but then you get to a quality control phase and you find things that could use to be better. Truth is, no shit happened. Simply put, she just wasn't happy with it. Her skills (particularly in animating which is hardest and takes by far the longest to make) improve over time and experience. As far as I can tell, the Chapter that will be released will be significantly better (and larger) than what would have been released two months ago. The work never stopped.

In the end, the player (present and future) will benefit from this by getting entertainment of higher quality. And that matters the most IMO.

I'm just saying that if her estimates has been wrong 3 times and a total of around 3 months, it might be better to say "idk when it's gonna be ready, hopefully in 2021, but I'm working on it."
I think that'd be a good way for any player to approach playable releases. It'll come when it's ready. Unfortunately, I think she just feels pressured to give those estimates rather than stay ambiguous. They are honest, but like I say, the difference between now and then can be significant when you look at what you've created with critical eye.

So, I'd advise to wait until the chapter gets into final testing phase when it's mostly about bug hunting. Then the release is likely to be imminent.

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
If it's as big as the rumors say I'm very much looking forward to playing it.

I noticed a post saying the creator was initially hoping for a february release, I assume that meant that the chapter was more or less done at that point, and that she had done a estimate based on what was left to do. But sometimes shit happens, so it didn't get released. Then she was hoping for a late march release, which didn't happen, then it was late april or early may, which also didn't happen.

Anyway I just wanted to say I don't think it's unreasonable to suggest maybe she should be more conservative with the estimated release. She might have had the best reasons possible, I'm just saying that if her estimates has been wrong 3 times and a total of around 3 months, it might be better to say "idk when it's gonna be ready, hopefully in 2021, but I'm working on it."
Right now I'm more expecting the game to be released late may or early june, and by that point I'll be expecting someone to say it's nearly done and she's hoping for late june/early july.

But she can ofc do whatever she likes, just making an observation - which I expect to get flamed on but it was never intended to be disrespectful.
I wanted to reply to you but I've decided to delay it to December in order to better polish my comment.

imnotoverhere

Jun 25, 2017
As much as I dislike people whining about how long it takes I can't help but recognize the cleverness of your comment.
Why would you be annoyed by people complaining? You're not the developer. Honestly, it's hard to disagree with Ninjasquirrel's post about this. I remember asking months ago about when the planned release date was. People posted that Notti was aiming for that month or early the next month. This seems to be the common response whenever people ask about the release date and it's hard to take it seriously anymore. "aiming for Feb or early March... aiming for March or early April... aiming for April or early May... etc". I've done development work in the past and it's not easy so I'm not knocking the workload involved, but at a certain point, constantly posting "aiming for this month" is like crying wolf. Just tell people that you're working on it and will get it out as soon as it's ready (whenever that is). You can even post sketches and updates to the progress in order to keep up hype.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes