Mar 8, 2021
Requested by fsck (Request Ticket)
If you want a game compressed or want to help the community with more crunched versions, join us at Game Compression Requests 2.0 and post your requests or compressions!

I tested some scenes and it appears to work. I couldn't reach an animated scene during testing, but looking at the videos in the game directory, they seem fine.
If it breaks for certain scenes, it was not intentional and should use the official version instead!
This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Heavy Five [Ch. 1 to 3 Remastered Bugfix] [Nottravis]

Original Win10_64 Compressed: 3.63 GiB
Lite Win10_64 Rar Size: 391 MiB MEGA
Lite Win10_64 Size on Disk: 460 MiB

Tools Used: XnConvert 1.85.1, YAC v2.1
Hi, is there a compressed version for linux?

paragan

Feb 18, 2018
Don't get me wrong I love this game probably one of my favourite's of all time, but at this rate the developer should just abandon the game, I've waited years for an update, that's ridiculous. how anyone could become a patron paying a monthly fee is beyond me.
Developer is absolutely honest and is doing great job. When i imagine how many paths, dialogues, choices, variabiles, informations ... things are there, my head is going to explode ... its like 5D chess :D

Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
When i imagine how many paths, dialogues, choices, variabiles, informations ... things are there, my head is going to explode ... its like 5D chess :D
Well the thing is, for all those many paths, the game isn't exactly long by any means. It is basically 25 times the same short game with minor different paths that still mostly all lead to the same place. I would actually much prefer half the choice for half more story. This is by far the shortest content per chapter VN i've played and that makes me sad, because i like space stories and it's pretty good. I would prefer 15 moves of 2D chess on a 720p screen than 3 moves of 5D chess that i have to watch replaysof because they want to show it to me on a 1080p. (remasters and redoing all the scenes instead of progressing and waiting 'till the end to redo it)

Not a complaint tho, just personal opinion. I will still wait for it and play it as made by the creator. And i would love for the creators of the 7 games i play to stop colluding on release dates xD. They always ALL come with new chapters the same month every 4-6 months instead of staggering 1 game per month hahaha, so i have to wait an eternity then everything comes all at once.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Well the thing is, for all those many paths, the game isn't exactly long by any means. It is basically 25 times the same short game with minor different paths that still mostly all lead to the same place.
Which is why my walkthrough is mere 30 pages long so far while it doesn't cover everything...

This is by far the shortest content per chapter VN i've played and that makes me sad, because i like space stories and it's pretty good.
Below is the result of a poll regarding how much playtime people got out of Chapter Three alone when it was released. The mileage can of course vary a lot depending on player choices and interest in replaying, but still your statement is very surprising for me because even a single playthrough can take quite a lot of time.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
Below is the result of a poll regarding how much playtime people got out of Chapter Three alone when it was released. The mileage can of course vary a lot depending on player choices and interest in replaying, but still your statement is very surprising for me because even a single playthrough can take quite a lot of time. Below is the result of a poll regarding how much playtime people got out of Chapter Three alone when it was released. The mileage can of course vary a lot depending on player choices and interest in replaying, but still your statement is very surprising for me because even a single playthrough can take quite a lot of time.
I would say for me it was between 1 and 2 hours per chapter, but i did a total of 5 playthrough's of all of them to try an experience it differently because it appealed to me. Always 1st playthrough is blind, and i went semi-cynical route trying to get in my Ra-ra's pants and getting frustrated at pixel hunting on the base, then a clean Ra-ra's path, then a path for the 2 other girls, then a path where in made a girl MC to see if it was easier to get in Ra-ra's pants that way. (spoiler, it was not) and in all of them i focused mainly on chatting people up and not caring about the station anymore, as the station well being will not get me laid xD.

It just feel a bit disappointing (to me) that all we got is 3 chapters (which took me about 6 hours to play) that only includes 1 sex scene (in VR) and almost 1 other which was cut short in 3 and a half years (seeing at chap 1 was made 1 Jan 2018) And sadly, with the vast number of VN's being produced, that time frame will most likely drive anyone not a fan of this game and following it actively to forget about it. I would say that it is still my #2 VN for the time being, number1 which is City of Broken Dreamers.

And thank you good sir for your walkthrough, but could you include where to clic on which screens with pixels to help with the station? I think overall i found like 2 magazines? I don't remember anymore, it's been a while.

Oh, and a random question. Is the model used between chapters and for rock-paper-scissor a look-alike of nottravis IRL, or it's just told it is but no one knows? And i hope there would be an option to disable those between chapter scenes, as after the 1st playthrough when you know the mechanics, they really disrupt the flow of immersion.

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
I would say for me it was between 1 and 2 hours per chapter, but i did a total of 5 playthrough's of all of them to try an experience it differently because it appealed to me. Always 1st playthrough is blind, and i went semi-cynical route trying to get in my Ra-ra's pants and getting frustrated at pixel hunting on the base, then a clean Ra-ra's path, then a path for the 2 other girls, then a path where in made a girl MC to see if it was easier to get in Ra-ra's pants that way. (spoiler, it was not) and in all of them i focused mainly on chatting people up and not caring about the station anymore, as the station well being will not get me laid xD.

It just feel a bit disappointing (to me) that all we got is 3 chapters (which took me about 6 hours to play) that only includes 1 sex scene (in VR) and almost 1 other which was cut short in 3 and a half years (seeing at chap 1 was made 1 Jan 2018) And sadly, with the vast number of VN's being produced, that time frame will most likely drive anyone not a fan of this game and following it actively to forget about it. I would say that it is still my #2 VN for the time being, number1 which is City of Broken Dreamers.

And thank you good sir for your walkthrough, but could you include where to clic on which screens with pixels to help with the station? I think overall i found like 2 magazines? I don't remember anymore, it's been a while.

Oh, and a random question. Is the model used between chapters and for rock-paper-scissor a look-alike of nottravis IRL, or it's just told it is but no one knows? And i hope there would be an option to disable those between chapter scenes, as after the 1st playthrough when you know the mechanics, they really disrupt the flow of immersion.
You really only need to go through the tutorials once, on subsequent playthroughs you can tell Becca to skip them.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
You really only need to go through the tutorials once, on subsequent playthroughs you can tell Becca to skip them.
Not really. 'Skip them' should mean 'click here and skip this section once and for all', but it actually means 'OK, after watching my gorgeous avatar saying something pretendly witty I have asked you if you wanted to see this new tutorial and you chose to skip it, so please click to advance this dialogue, then click once again to advance this other line, then please confirm that you really know what I was going to say and don't want to see it, then click again because I have something else to add, then click again as I wish you good luck, and then you can finally continue your game'. Rinse and repeat chapter after chapter.

In my opinion this is one of the lowest points of this game, although I can understand its appeal for Notty's patrons and 4th wall breaking fans in general. But I feel those intermission scenes detract way more than they add. They 'totes' break the pace and kill immersion

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Not really. 'Skip them' should mean 'click here and skip this section once and for all', but it actually means 'OK, after watching my gorgeous avatar saying something pretendly witty I have asked you if you wanted to see this new tutorial and you chose to skip it, so please click to advance this dialogue, then click once again to advance this other line, then please confirm that you really know what I was going to say and don't want to see it, then click again because I have something else to add, then click again as I wish you good luck, and then you can finally continue your game'. Rinse and repeat chapter after chapter.

In my opinion this is one of the lowest points of this game, although I can understand its appeal for Notty's patrons and 4th wall breaking fans in general. But I feel those intermission scenes detract way more than they add. They 'totes' break the pace and kill immersion
I just press ctrl for like 5 seconds so it doesn't bother me much.

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
I guess you could ask for a switch at the beginning of the game to skip Becca forever... :unsure: I would never do that, but it doesn't strike me as impossible. The thing is that the game was thought out with her in mind, introducing new gameplay, bonus, funny (your mileage may vary) banter, etc. To me, this is one of the strengths of the game and I love how we're made to feel close to the dev that way. Many other games tried it but I feel only in Heavy Five did it work.

(seeing at chap 1 was made 1 Jan 2018)
First chapter came out 1 Jan 2019. Didn't you know that ladies hate it when you make them older? :p

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
I guess you could ask for a switch at the beginning of the game to skip Becca forever... :unsure: I would never do that, but it doesn't strike me as impossible. The thing is that the game was thought out with her in mind, introducing new gameplay, bonus, funny (your mileage may vary) banter, etc. To me, this is one of the strengths of the game and I love how we're made to feel close to the dev that way. Many other games tried it but I feel only in Heavy Five did it work.
Yeah, well, for me it didn't work at all. No biggie

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
They 'totes' break the pace and kill immersion
Hmm... Honestly, I can't say I've ever felt that way. To me Becca intermissions stand completely outside of the story. I'm not playing my character during these, so there is no immersion or fourth wall to break.

Becca is kinda like what Jonathan Frakes was in the Beyond Belief show. His talking to the viewers in between the stories was something I've always enjoyed. Becca better not tell me it was fiction though!:p

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
First chapter came out 1 Jan 2019. Didn't you know that ladies hate it when you make them older? :p
I'd argue the date is actually 1 Jan 2020. Otherwise it's like saying Mafia: Definitive Edition came out in 2002 instead of 2020. ;)

Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
Well, when i look on Patreon, the oldest post is Jan 2018, in which she launches the game, unless i read wrong or am missing pieces in subsequent paid posts.

And i wish in subsequent VR, we could use the 'help' of the vampire chick to hack the 'orc' so it IS and LOOK like us when she 'LOOSE" so she could s some Bobe action lol

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes