Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Well, when i look on Patreon, the oldest post is Jan 2018, in which she launches the game, unless i read wrong or am missing pieces in subsequent paid posts.
The oldest post is indeed Jan 2019. However, the game you play first came out in Jan 2020. Everything done before was remade in much higher quality and quantity.

Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
The oldest post is indeed Jan 2019
My bad then. I'll blame it on me not seeing correctly the tiny fonts :p

Everything done before was remade in much higher quality and quantity.
Then 2020 is a remake launch, and the original came before. It's equivalent to say that Final fantasy 7 came out in 2020 because it was remastered and include new scenes in 2020, and ignore the original game came out in 1997. Unless you tell me that the original came in 2020, then got remastered also in 2020?

And i'm not trolling or anything. I'm genuinely looking here everyday for this game and another one that are 'allegedly' near ready for a new chapter launch and try to get some discussion / opinions / insights rolling as i don't want to come and there is no new posts :p and since it feels more mature here as the other game i'm waiting for's forum posts are 90% occupied by people constantly asking when it's gonna be incest when the creator said it was off limits because of patreon's and paypal's rules which become quickly tiresome.

Speaking of which, since this game is on patreon also, will the bet made to hook up 1st with that comm's girl on the station which is your sister be auto loose? Is there a solution to win that one?

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
I'm genuinely looking here everyday for this game and another one that are 'allegedly' near ready for a new chapter launch.
That other game that you're looking forward to wouldn't happen to start with a W, end in M and I think there's a V around the middle as well?

As for the waiting part, welcome to the club. I'm looking for new info on Heavy five almost daily as well, since this is one of my favorite games, even though I'm starting to feel that it's blue balling me in real life. But I know that Notty will deliver, hopefully soon, and when she does, there will be nothing but praise for her work and a few grumblings that it took a while.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Then 2020 is a remake launch, and the original came before. It's equivalent to say that Final fantasy 7 came out in 2020 because it was remastered and include new scenes in 2020, and ignore the original game came out in 1997. Unless you tell me that the original came in 2020, then got remastered also in 2020?
What I'm saying is that the launch of the remake is far more significant date than the launch date of the original which was scrapped. You can't say Final Fantasy 7 Remake is a 24 years old game.

Technically though, this game hasn't been released yet. It hasn't been possible to buy it. Therefore it's pretty much irrelevant when the first early version demo was available to public. It was basically just an early build.

And i'm not trolling or anything. I'm genuinely looking here everyday for this game and another one that are 'allegedly' near ready for a new chapter launch and try to get some discussion / opinions / insights rolling as i don't want to come and there is no new posts :p and since it feels more mature here as the other game i'm waiting for's forum posts are 90% occupied by people constantly asking when it's gonna be incest when the creator said it was off limits because of patreon's and paypal's rules which become quickly tiresome.
If you'd like some more information about the upcoming chapter I recommend checking out the . A fair amount of previews has been posted there for example. :)

Speaking of which, since this game is on patreon also, will the bet made to hook up 1st with that comm's girl on the station which is your sister be auto loose? Is there a solution to win that one?
Well, the bet is who will get farther with Kelly. The bar Chris has set so far isn't all that high, is it?;)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Isn't this the first actually new chapter after all this time of remaster?
Technically 3 is, as while she did have a lot of it done, it was never released to the public, so it was all new to us.

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
A quote from Notty over on her Discord
I think I'm happy enough with it now to let the path testers have it....

One scene I'm going to shift over to the next chapter. The script was good but the renders seemed far too flat so as whole it just didn't seem to work. Not a major scene and probs not one that many would do anyway so no great issue. Just a bit frustrating.

I'll try and rack some stats up over the weekend whilst the boys fault find. Just out of interest ofc. But despite the wonky start to the development of this one, no one will think I've been just sat on my arse doing nothing. I think needs to check that even the coding for this chapter is bigger than the last three chapters let alone anything else...

So, slower than we all would have liked, and not helped by me writing off all the Nov/Dec work - but in six months I've made more than what took me twelve last time around...

Jan 24, 2021
Have tried reading the last few pages without getting any spoilers - I have never played this game, is there a new version on its way, or "just" the next chapter? In other words, should I just go to page 1 and download or wait?

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Have tried reading the last few pages without getting any spoilers - I have never played this game, is there a new version on its way, or "just" the next chapter? In other words, should I just go to page 1 and download or wait?
Next chapter. Saves from the current version will be compatible, so up to you.

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
As Akamari said, also it seems that the next chapter will be as big as chapters 1 to 3 put together (paths depending) so you could either start playing now and have all your paths ready for the next chapter or wait and have a lot of playtime ahead of you.

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Anyone know if we get a new LI or are we stuck with the list we got now?
Because I want to try this game that won all those awards but I got nothing to try for right now.

Also if you have one and only one person who interests you how long is the game? I am not here for 22 start overs.
I've spent so many hours doing multiple paths that at this point I have no idea how long a solo LI path would take.
As for new LI nothing is sure but let's just say we've seen a fair share of renders for 2 girls that I would be surprised don't end up as possible LI.

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Anyone know if we get a new LI or are we stuck with the list we got now?
Because I want to try this game that won all those awards but I got nothing to try for right now.

Also if you have one and only one person who interests you how long is the game? I am not here for 22 start overs.
There are gingers incoming! One short, Scottish and angry the other one taller, sexier and "Joleener". Although I don't know when they're supposed to be part of the game (maybe next chapter, maybe the following one, maybe never depending on your playthrough).

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes