drdredit

Jul 1, 2020
There are too many diverging paths to make the game enjoyable. Choosing one option during Freeroam often permanently shuts you out of other options. Maybe the dev would want to consider changing the time system where things can be done on following days. As it exists, choices are actually being removed from the MC/player, which makes the tripe in the Q & A at end just a load of hot crap. In several cases (contrary to what the dev claims) a decision actually means game over, since to continue playing becomes exceedingly frustrating and unenjoyable. There is a reason why all full PC games do not have such a structure...it leads to players losing interest and less people purchasing the game.

I like the game (storyline etc.) and don't even mind that 3 Chapters into an adult game there is nothing to corrupt an 11 year old, but the mutually exclusive choices have killed it for me.
100% agree - hope that the next update is better that way an has some payoff. This the dev is definitely a teaser..... entirely possible that the multi-branch story has become impossible to manage.

"it's with the tester's fellas..."

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
100% agree - hope that the next update is better that way an has some payoff. This the dev is definitely a teaser..... entirely possible that the multi-branch story has become impossible to manage.

"it's with the tester's fellas..."
We're at the "I won't say much for the next half a year before I announce that I actually decided on scrapping 80% of my previous work and starting over but no worries it's totally gonna be worth it" stage of Nottravis' usual development cycle, we can only hope that the next iteration of Chapter 4 won't take 2 additional years to conjure up lmao

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We are starved 4 actual interactions .. meaningful human interactions.

Not the tense court marshal you 4 fondling the babe I”m ogling kind of dialogues.

Chris is the usual gamer chick, jealous, head over heels for everyone, condescending,
coming on to every gurl she can pierce her eyes into, making nekkid star jumping her mission.

MC should be on par with that, but because of dev ex makina, somehow, he is not.
Oh .. and we can be under her thumb if we wish it .. to not get even the scraps of girls she devours.
Sheeeesh!

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
We're at the "I won't say much for the next half a year before I announce that I actually decided on scrapping 80% of my previous work and starting over but no worries it's totally gonna be worth it" stage of Nottravis' usual development cycle, we can only hope that the next iteration of Chapter 4 won't take 2 additional years to conjure up lmao
It's really a pity, some developers have real talent, but they lack the necessary project management skills. At the moment, however, I still assume that chapter 4 will be released soon.

imnotoverhere

Jun 25, 2017
View attachment 1305349

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There isn't much solid information. There hasn't been any detail on the content of the Chapter. All we know is that Notti is working on it. As far as when it comes out... nobody really knows. It was supposedly 100% ready 2 years ago but Notti opted not to release it as she wanted to rework it. Since then there's been speculation on its release date but nothing concrete. Supposedly, the current version of "Chapter 4" is quite different from the version several years ago. Any info provided in this forum (as far as release dates are concerned) are not official and are purely speculative so take it with a grain of salt. Ultimately, it will be released when Notti feels ready. That's about all that's known.

Reactions: new2021

Jaun Karr

Mar 2, 2019
There isn't much solid information. There hasn't been any detail on the content of the Chapter. All we know is that Notti is working on it. As far as when it comes out... nobody really knows. It was supposedly 100% ready 2 years ago but Notti opted not to release it as she wanted to rework it. Since then there's been speculation on its release date but nothing concrete. Supposedly, the current version of "Chapter 4" is quite different from the version several years ago. Any info provided in this forum (as far as release dates are concerned) are not official and are purely speculative so take it with a grain of salt. Ultimately, it will be released when Notti feels ready. That's about all that's known.
That's because the entire game has been reworked, not just chapter 4.

Jan 27, 2021
Guys who is in bondage in the images of the game, and how can I reach that scene. Someone pls tell
I have the same question, I really like bondage. And I played the game because this lewd picture but the game hasn´t really much lewd scenes! I like the Game, story, girls and pics are high standard and awesome. Especially the awesome story and a good story is important. I really like sci-fi but the characters behave like people in medieval 1950 USA. In really modern countrys like Zwitzerland, Austria or Norway SEX in the Army is not forbidden, especially 200 years in the future when the Army has to compete with well paying rich companies! No one forbids sex between adults in a modern WORLD . But I also like completed sex games, after 30 month the game has only 3 chapters and a lack of lewd scenes. Dev designed the game to comlicated to be fineshed in a normal time. I think this game needs 10 chapters (like 5 more years) to be finished, a lot of work with this very complicated gamestructure. To many choices, to many searchable things(rooms), to many of everything and a lack of good sex scenes! I dont wanna this new engineers tools (one more year for the game to be finished so 6 instead of 5 years and game finished 2007). And I have no english skills to reading this engineer Something.

Last edited:

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
Don't bother. Some people are still salty that chapter 4 was ready to roll 2 years ago and it hasn't been released. They will conveniently ignore that the game has been remade to look better, play better and generally be a better experience. I don't understand how they prefer to focus on the negative and wave away all the positives that the game has gone through in the meantime.

imnotoverhere

Jun 25, 2017
I'm not turning this into a debate about reasonings behind any actions. The previous member was asking for information about Chapter 4. I provided the information about it. There was allegedly a full version at one point a few years ago. This was not released as Notti wanted to rework it. The current release date is unknown and all information about it is speculation from other members. You can debate the reason why something was delayed or not. That is not my point. All I am stating is what is known about Chapter 4.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes