Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Yeah played the VR, won, got nothing. As usual with video games I never even think of losing in order to gain something. Tho I suppose it's a good thing, I'm not into rape at all. Plus, yeah, it's a game, I ain't losing that shit for no reason.
Don't you get a new armor when you win? :) Plus you can get a little extra something if you win on the first try.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Thank you 4 your sweet consideration.
For the actual issue addressed ... yes, deffinitely not travis adopted the transparency slider, even without your all mighty renpy expert help.

Transparency / opacity sliders are becoming more and more common, because no AAA game uses the 1/3rd to 1/2lf screen covering text backgrounds since decades ago.

Are you so bored that you need to quote one and half years old old posts, this to not even answer to a more recent one ?
The messages you necroed address an alteration of the UI made by someone who isn't the author of the game, and that broke the said interface. This while the message you try to answer to address a feeling of confusion that come from it.

I know, but poor canto seemed so lonely...
Also, there were always UI changes implemented and/ or anticipated with every rewok, so
uncertainty about what other buttons deffinitely not travis will implement next is
almost a given.

Other than that, my uphill struggle to push chris the sleazeball away,
just enough to actually enjoy my space adventure, is getting closer.

Good night and .. game oN!

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That does it .. chris is so much into everybodies business,
unless she fkks them, all the gurls are refugees in the VR world, right?
Losing? I don't know what you mean.
I won the first fight and fucked the opponent as babarian victor's rights.
I won the second fight and the Princess remained tied to the table for us to fuck.
As Akamari says above, she wins the shield and you win the armour.
Pretty petty escapologists life to only be free to fkk who you want in a /vr game.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Exactly what I am saying:
chris barging in on everybody and talking like she fkks everyone.
Then MC and a female have to go play VR in order to
actually spend some time together, not ruined by chris.
Sorry, but I do not have the first clue what you're trying to say here.
There was no mention of Chris? I like Chris, as a character. She's interesting.
I was specifically talking about the VR fights, with Sarah & Vampy.
Can you actually fk anyone outside of VR?
Who did you pursue?
How far did you get with them?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Did you not admit, in your previous comment,
that MC fkks the defeated barbarian and the tied up princess in VR?
I won the first fight and fucked the opponent as babarian victor's rights.
I won the second fight and the Princess remained tied to the table for us to fuck.
Are you satisfied to game just to have MC fkk in another vr game from inside your game,
not actually getting any release from the girls in the actual game?

Did you get any action in the actual game?

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Game is beautiful as always and there were some interesting bits adding to the mystery, it felt a bit underwhelming so far playing (Sarah and Chris romance routes) for such a long wait.Not sure if I should switch to try the CoC as only VR rewards seem mainly creepy/abusive so far. Overall feel I’d like a bit more romance progress at this stage.

Keeping my fingers crossed the Sarah reveal from Annie is evidence that maybe we’ll go from 0 to 100 quickly.

Reactions: Monaco1933

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
That's the literal definition of shitty writing.
Shit understanding, shit inference/interpretation, does not automatically equate to shit writing.
The writing can be fine, but if the reader is a bit thick & does not understand it, then he'll think it's shit.
If everyone misinterprets the character, then you can say the writing is not up to par.
It's subjective, anyway.
One man's shit, is another man's best thing evar.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Can you actually fk anyone outside of VR?
If you're playing a white male character, yes, you can. Remember Trisha?

As for the others, have patience, Canto. Relationships need to develop. Your hero can defeat the villain, if you don't lose heart! Resist! Conspire!

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Game is beautiful as always and there were some interesting bits adding to the mystery, it felt a bit underwhelming so far playing (Sarah and Chris romance routes) for such a long wait.Not sure if I should switch to try the CoC as only VR rewards seem mainly creepy/abusive so far. Overall feel I’d like a bit more romance progress at this stage.
There's a bit of a romance reward if you win VR on first try. A small one, but I enjoyed it personally. Not needed to progress, but it might improve your opinion.

If you find Vampy creepy/abusive I wholeheartedly recommend telling Sarah about her in Chapter Three. She won't bother you again.

Keep in mind that this is still only Chapter Four out of Twelve. It's still quite early.

As for CoC, I advise not to play it until a patch arrives. Unless you don't mind replaying it again later.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
That's the literal definition of shitty writing.
She can be understood. But the player has to make an effort. And not dismiss her at first opportunity. Would you call writing a complex many-layered characters a shitty writing? I would not. Some people are just incapable of understanding.

You know what I call shitty writing? A simple one-dimensional characters that exist only to service the player. Characters that have no real motivations, ambitions, values, fears, hopes, experience, personality of their own. This is not the case.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Chris is hugging and kissing a nude ensingn trying to make her be OK about
going to work naked while the others are wearing underwear.

That is a shitty gross sleazeball boss in any universe, chris being a female should not be any different.

Chris being admitted to barge in on MC out of sheer will to bust his/her life to smittereens is
a shitty kind of peer to roam about in any universe.

Chris always talking about fkking all and any of the girls, throwing sleazeball words at them like every other sleaze ball ranked asshole who ever lived is a shitty superior to have.

Anyway, We already know of many gamers finding affinity to mass murderers, canibals, serial killers, like dexter, mason, hannibal - you could find endeering aflictions in any of them, but
feeling akin to a psycho does not make it any easier to live around them, or game, in this instance.

Last edited:
Reactions: Monaco1933

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
There's a bit of a romance reward if you win VR on first try. A small one, but I enjoyed it personally. Not needed to progress, but it might improve your opinion.

If you find Vampy creepy/abusive I wholeheartedly recommend telling Sarah about her in Chapter Three. She won't bother you again.

Keep in mind that this is still only Chapter Four out of Twelve. It's still quite early.

As for CoC, I advise not to play it until a patch arrives. Unless you don't mind replaying it again later.
Cheers. Yeah I already backtracked and shutdown vampy and backtracked out of the peeping Tom stuff at the same time.
I’ll come back to CoC later as you suggest.
While I get we’re only third of the way there (and long time between updates is probably adding to frustration levels) I still feel there should be a little more romance progression.

Reactions: Akamari

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Not a problem. So, what are the ways that you can get the spanking scenes when they are all patched up, if I may ask. As in, which routes you should take?
Female protagonist and chase Annie using reason (you'll see what I mean in the first Chapter).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
While I get we’re only third of the way there (and long time between updates is probably adding to frustration levels) I still feel there should be a little more romance progression.
Should there? I'm not so sure.

I get the frustration. Hopefully a new PC will significantly quicken the production and this time Notty might not re-render lewd animations several times, since she has learned a lot by making this chapter, so I believe it won't take as long.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
For the actual issue addressed ... yes, deffinitely not travis adopted the transparency slider, even without your all mighty renpy expert help.
Well, thanks a lot for the compliment you just made to Notty, and incidentally to myself.

So, yeah, thanks for the compliment, sincerely. But back in topic...

The "actual issue addressed", it's this one, "i'm really wainting for a better UI and a good How to do UI ...cuz u are lost sometimes...". And obviously, the textbox transparency have nothing to do with that. It's not something that can get you lost.
No, the issue he was addressing is the difficult, at least for him, to read the logic behind the User Interface ; to know when to click on this or that, and/or why to click on it.
And none of the one and half year old messages you necroed was addressing this.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes