Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Okay, but why? The point of the army is to form a bond. You are on the same side, wearing the same uniform, as the other. You won’t let her down just because your manners are bad. That requires a very serious reason.
I've heard it said that that's the difference between a soldier and a warrior. Soldiers work together.
is that game Female P or male P ? can we chose
I don't think urine is involved in the game at all. I may be wrong, though.

• Hey there
Reactions: jencooper40

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Is trying to romance Sarah as a FemMc something that will work or just a fruitless endevour as she's only straight?

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
Is trying to romance Sarah as a FemMc something that will work or just a fruitless endevour as she's only straight?
who knows...the game is still being developed, that said I think is cool that there are some characters that simply aren't into you. I think it makes the game a little more believable since not everything revolves around the MC.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
who knows...the game is still being developed, that said I think is cool that there are some characters that simply aren't into you. I think it makes the game a little more believable since not everything revolves around the MC.
There aren't that many options for femMc as is anyway

ReaperMania

Aug 8, 2020
Will the game pay off the spanking teases it gives? For examples, if you go the Sarah route (I think), they teased you spanking her. Another example is where you dare Ann to give you a spanking in the female route. And the last one I can think of is when Chris threatens to spank Ann one day. Lol

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
wow 4.5STAR review... downloading now... what 6GB++ ok... no chance for free fast download from Mega.NZ o_O

DogzBallz

Sep 30, 2021
Poor Chris is very unpopular.
I really like Chris, but her character lacks consistency. It is difficult to bond with a character when you cant understand their motivation, it is impossible to understand a characters motivation when they act in contradictory ways from scene to scene.
Character development is difficult in a linear story, I imagine a story with branching paths makes it much more difficult.

Reactions: TM REDUX

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
I really like Chris, but her character lacks consistency. It is difficult to bond with a character when you cant understand their motivation, it is impossible to understand a characters motivation when they act in contradictory ways from scene to scene.
Character development is difficult in a linear story, I imagine a story with branching paths makes it much more difficult.
care to elaborate on what she did that seems inconsistent?

DogzBallz

Sep 30, 2021
care to elaborate on what she did that seems inconsistent?
As an example, she is completely fine with hitting on all of her staff, yet throws the book at them if they decide to have sex.

Completely trusts her engineer, yet decides landing the ship with the air brake not functional is fine, despite her engineers recommendation that it isn't and could kill them all.

So she is fine with unprofessional behavior except when she isn't, she has complete trust in her crew, except when she doesn't. Basically her character changes her position whenever it suits. I don't know what her core values are, as there doesn't seem to be a pattern to her actions.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
I would add the fact she doesn't have issue when she try to cheat her husband, but she doesn't like if her husband cheating her; on a second thought this is a perfectly common behaviour.

EDIT: Maybe I'm wrong, but at the start of the game it was stated she doesn't like her husband cheating on her, but then she act like they were an open couple.

Last edited:

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
Chris is dominant. She would say: I am the queen, I am the alpha female, I do what I want and everyone will shut up!

"As an example, she is completely fine with hitting on all of her staff, yet throws the book at them if they decide to have sex."

In pack of wolves, only the alpha female has the right to mate.

"Completely trusts her engineer, yet decides landing the ship with the air brake not functional is fine, despite her engineers recommendation that it isn't and could kill them all."

She considers herself the leader of the team.She trusted them, but when it comes to her life, she trusts more in her own abilities. (She's the pilot.)

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
It's just an assumption, and I'm not Sherlock Holmes, but ...
We can make a bet with Chris.

1. There is no incest between the labels.
2. Your sister loves you.
3. Your sister hates Chris. (She beaten and humiliated her. This is dominant behavior, but not the best way to seduce.)

Maybe we can talk to our sister about the bet. Maybe Kelly helps us win (by cheating). Maybe she'll get into the game afterwards to smash Chris' ego.

Reactions: Nulldev

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
I would say it is a bullying behaviour, not dominant. The therm dominant has a lot of nuances, but Chris incarnates only a particular kind domination, that usually doesn't lead to become a respected leaders; like an Italian General of the WW1 learned, when his soldiers shooted him and then they said he was killed by an enemy sniper.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
As an example, she is completely fine with hitting on all of her staff, yet throws the book at them if they decide to have sex.
With Chris I'd say it's important to understand the military mindset.

If you're refering to Annie (on whom Chris doesn't hit at all), fraternization between officers (such as Chris or the MC) and lower ranks (such as Annie) is forbidden.

Completely trusts her engineer, yet decides landing the ship with the air brake not functional is fine, despite her engineers recommendation that it isn't and could kill them all.
That's because she wouldn't order the main cargo they're transporting (i.e. the MC) to risk his life doing something he isn't trained to do. So she either lets the MC decide or not if she doesn't have a very high opinion of him.

So she is fine with unprofessional behavior except when she isn't, she has complete trust in her crew, except when she doesn't. Basically her character changes her position whenever it suits. I don't know what her core values are, as there doesn't seem to be a pattern to her actions.
You may need to look more deeper into her patterns. They are there, but she is not an easy character to read. It's part of her personality.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I would say it is a bullying behaviour, not dominant. The therm dominant has a lot of nuances, but Chris incarnates only a particular kind domination, that usually doesn't lead to become a respected leaders; like an Italian General of the WW1 learned, when his soldiers shooted him and then they said he was killed by an enemy sniper.
I think you just described what your character can be on some paths, rather than Chris. ;) I'd argue she is a respected leader among her crew. It can be seen really well in her dynamics with Annie, who's like the least likely to respect anyone.

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
I didn't say Chris was acting sensibly. She may be trying to compensate for her (internal) weakness, the story is not over yet.
I mentioned wolves earlier. Not the alpha male is the biggest, strongest, or fastest. But he’s the smartest, the best organizer, with his leadership the pack gets more prey.
The alpha female, on the other hand, has to fight all the time. She beats the whole pack to win and keep her position. We have two trips with Chris, submission or romance. If we are alpha males, the alpha female wants to get our attention and does not tolerate competitors. If we surrender, she wants to strengthen her dominance. (We can only have sex if she allow it.)

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes