TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Even if you think the good doctor did get confused when he filled up the ENOVIT and ENOVIL pills bottles?
Pills are the same size and colour, and I don't think there's a mark/letter on them... :sneaky: :whistle:
The real question is, what will they get pregnant with...?
Pregnancy pills, they make you extra fertile.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: rKnight

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Even if you think the good doctor did get confused when he filled up the ENOVIT and ENOVIL pills bottles?
Pills are the same size and colour, and I don't think there's a mark/letter on them... :sneaky: :whistle:
Yes there is ALWAYS a mark on prescription drugs... You just got to get a magnifying glass to read them.

And if you don't, beware the time the pharmacists puts the wrong pill in because HE mistook a 6 for an 8 !

I Verify them all the time. It only has to happen once. And they could be throwin' dirt in your face. The numbers on the pills have to match the numbers on the bottle.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

Tinstaafl

Dec 20, 2018
First run of the game and very mixed feeling here. Mostly because in the middle of playing a game talking to its developer is the last thing, that I want, no matter how nice she may be (and nice she is, but seems to be way too chatty, even if it was just a single intro, almost like Sarah is). Maybe some folks like it, though I really don't dig, why they would do so, but give the rest of us the chance to at least turn it off in options, because it totally destroys any immersion.

Last edited:

Black_Sky69

Dec 2, 2017
Heavy Five [Ch. 1 to 4 Remastered] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 6.71 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.16 GB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.14 GB: MEGA -

If you want to create a MEGA Account use this link: Mega

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
links are not working pls reupload

kami shigiri

Mar 12, 2018
so guys i have a question all that software vs hardware at the factory all those investigations that we do is there now a sure shot answer to that that we should focus on the hardware or the software in the factory to find whats wrong with the factory?

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
so guys i have a question all that software vs hardware at the factory all those investigations that we do is there now a sure shot answer to that that we should focus on the hardware or the software in the factory to find whats wrong with the factory?
Not yet

Oddball2k

Woof, woof, woof!
Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Well in order to have a harem it seems like someone, somewhere should actually have sex with someone else.
Hello Mr DrD, still unable to play this game the right way, I guess..

Before making generalities according to your poor gameplay, let Trish respond to your post:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And for someone who said "The free roam is largely pointless", you'll never get Trish's mission to the mine, that's a fact...

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes