Oddball2k

Woof, woof, woof!
Donor
Jun 1, 2018
With Female MC is there a conclusion to the fight with Chris in the Gym?
Can you rephrase your question and being more specific, please?

Because, for now, the answer is pretty obvious. There's a choice, during Chris' quick update in the evening and at the end, for a conclusion to the boxing fight with Chris: Just say "No" for another fight.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

Maxh

Jun 19, 2021
Can you rephrase your question and being more specific, please?

Because, for now, the answer is pretty obvious. There's a choice, during Chris' quick update in the evening and at the end, for a conclusion to the boxing fight with Chris: Just say "No" for another fight.
Is there a full boxing match that you can win or lose with Chris yet? I seem to get lost in the free roam mode and don't know if im missing something to go further or is its just not in the game yet and needs an update to advance the story more

Oddball2k

Woof, woof, woof!
Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Is there a full boxing match that you can win or lose with Chris yet? I seem to get lost in the free roam mode and don't know if im missing something to go further or is its just not in the game yet and needs an update to advance the story more
Allright, after the initial fight, you missed nothing: No full boxing match yet.
And as I already said, Chris gave you a Y/N choice to go further at the end of the "debriefing" meeting in the evening.

To be continued in Ch5.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Maybe. But the Rockstar Games isn't made up of one person, and their budget is higher.
"Jefe, you do not understand women. You cannot force open the petals of a flower. When the flower is ready, it opens itself up to you."
Not to mention, their devs are not teaching themselves as they go to the same degree. Most of them are pros, who have made other games before, and still can't get the amount of choice that this one has in just the intro chapter.

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
thanks, Shakespeare.
Not at all. :) It's not Shakespeare, it's El Guapo.
Originally:
“- El Guapo: Jefe, you do not understand women. You cannot force open the petals of a flower. When the flower is ready, it opens itself up to you.
- Jefe: So when do you think Carmen will open up her flower to you?
- El Guapo: Tonight, or I will kill her!”

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
Not to mention, their devs are not teaching themselves as they go to the same degree. Most of them are pros, who have made other games before, and still can't get the amount of choice that this one has in just the intro chapter.
I agree. The big studios avoid risk and kill creativity. Sticking to the tried and tested recipe (cough new Star Wars cough). This is the difference between an artist and a craftsman.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Reactions: Among Us and sava75
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes