Oddball2k

Woof, woof, woof!
Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Oh I can play it just fine- just have found it boring as hell and the Trish character completely unlikable.

But thank you so much for pointing out my inadequate game play.
So, you didn't attempt to have sex with Trish.. We're back to square one then.
Let me correct your sentence accordingly:
Well in order to have a harem it seems like someone I, somewhere should actually have sex with someone else.
You should pay attention to what you're writing.

A word to the wise! Hitting the ignore button...

DogzBallz

Sep 30, 2021
Oh I can play it just fine- just have found it boring as hell and the Trish character completely unlikable.

But thank you so much for pointing out my inadequate game play.
Possibly the same issue I had with the game, I wouldn't put my virtual dick in Trish either and I also found the game boring. Maybe she is the lynch-pin holding the whole game together, if that is the case it's a shame she is so repellent.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The cap who acts like the better of MC is unliked because she constantly keeps putting her
ego, her thoughts, her words and sometimes a lot of her into the other girls pants.
That is a sleazeball tactic that keeps women guessing and on their toes facing this sex predator.
It seems like your choices in your path didn't let you having more constructive interactions with Chris and to really understand what Akamari said by "You may need to look more deeper into her patterns. They are there, but she is not an easy character to read. It's part of her personality."

Hmm, risking the lives of the entire crew?
They were already at stake, the Vannie was already a space brick on its own momentum to hit the Ophion's atmosphere.. Only attitude control engines, life support and short range comms were still in function.

Landing was clearly the only option, and Chris even gave the male MC the opportunity to fix the slightly opened air brake.. Even if she thought she could handle the atmospheric entry and minimize the air brake's surrounding airflow.
She is an experienced and skilled pilot, after all.

To me, it's the behaviour of someone in command, nothing to do with a twisted ego.
I was originally responding to Hullahopp, who was making the observation that Chris is very unpopular. I gave my opinion that I believe she is unpopular as her characters motivations are difficult to understand, her actions seem to be contradictory from scene to scene. Maybe I am missing something. Could you explain her drive / beliefs? I can't work them out and I've just spent the last two weeks studying character development.
If you believe all the rumors that is... ;)
Well, I will admit, it's not like I saw it on the news or anything... XD
You realise the game take place in the span of a few days? what do you expect?
Funny how all her sex harrassment you find endearing, but when MC does it, you hate it.
So much for equality and not finding favors in the woman you seem to want to dominate and conquer.

Again .. she locks herself alone in the cock pit with a topless young woman,
while on the job, as her commanding officer,
but low and behold - when MC locks himself with a consenting adult Annie on leave, they cannot have privacy.

Welcome to the positive harrassment maniacal disconsideration of what Chris and you seem to wiew as lesser beings.

Such a bigotted bunch this Chris molester seems to amass all around this forum.

drdredit

Jul 1, 2020
So, you didn't attempt to have sex with Trish.. We're back to square one then.
Let me correct your sentence accordingly:

You should pay attention to what you're writing.

A word to the wise! Hitting the ignore button...
Chill dude. I guess trolls gotta troll - you don't know how I played or what routes I played, but you seem to enjoy hurling insults. Too each his own I guess.

Bottom line - my view - the game is boring and too drawn out. The premise started out fine but went nowhere fast. The dev wastes development time on pointless animations and dumb mini-games like the pool game which aren't actually games and don't add to the story and are not fun to play. The likeable LIs are apparently unobtainium. The femdom slideshow is lame as hell. The treasure hunts are pointless and random making replay insufferable. Back to the OP - a harem route is highly unlikely unless the LIs actually start having sex with the MC.

I check back in here once in a while thinking maybe it will get back on track - but clearly not going to happen. And just as clearly I understand my view is not held by all - given the 1214 posts in this thread and very defensive fandom.

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Chill dude. I guess trolls gotta troll - you don't know how I played or what routes I played, but you seem to enjoy hurling insults. Too each his own I guess.

Bottom line - my view - the game is boring and too drawn out. The premise started out fine but went nowhere fast. The dev wastes development time on pointless animations and dumb mini-games like the pool game which aren't actually games and don't add to the story and are not fun to play. The likeable LIs are apparently unobtainium. The femdom slideshow is lame as hell. The treasure hunts are pointless and random making replay insufferable. Back to the OP - a harem route is highly unlikely unless the LIs actually start having sex with the MC.

I check back in here once in a while thinking maybe it will get back on track - but clearly not going to happen. And just as clearly I understand my view is not held by all - given the 1214 posts in this thread and very defensive fandom.
Trolls gotta troll indeed.
Following the wise words of my compatriot and hitting the ignore button.

frap

Oct 17, 2018
Some thoughts about the characters: which are "good" people and which are not.

Chris: She ticks boxes on both sides. Good: She's genuinely concerned about her crew, and will do anything to protect them. Not so good: She knows her husband is cheating on her, but instead of divorce she just plays around and does everything she can to make his life hell.

Sarah: Good. She's goofy, and has a warped sense of humor to go along with her intellect that seems to be geared toward everything except what she really wants to do: be a pilot. Her pranks are harmless (princess prank, for instance) and she really just wants someone to spend some time with her. Oh, you don't like VR games? What about table-top role-playing games?

Annie: Mostly good. She's prone to go a little far in her pranks, but will stick her neck out (or Eric's I should say) to protect her crew mates. Her drinking is likely problematic, but that doesn't make her a bad person, just human.

Marcus: Not a good person. He talks down to his wife and treats her like shit. His ego takes over every conversation. He's up to something, and it's likely not kosher. How did he know about the power buses? (I'll talk about the freezer later.)

Trisha: Not a good person. She wants the MC for what she can get out of it. When white MC doesn't give her what she wants, she strips and gets him arrested for rape. Not the actions of a good person. I get the feeling that if you survive getting her diamonds without the creature behind the blast doors killing you, she just might kill you herself to keep them all.

Mike: Maybe not a good person. He wants to be seen as a good person, (his reason for staying on Ophion, for example,) but something's not right. The thing with Marcus at the freezer is entirely sus. He changed out the power buses with fake ones. Even a software guy should've been able to tell that they weren't right. And what about the recorded operating system changes when you look at the station in the water system?

Amanda: Undecided. In her mind, she's a good person, I'm sure. She thinks whatever it is she's doing is for the right reasons. It's still too early to tell whether those reasons are for an actual good or not.

Kelly: MC's sister...what can we say? She's acting hostile which seems to be against character (based on MC's reaction to her hostility.) Is she Thea? Is she brainwashed by Amanda, who she calls a visionary? Is she mind controlled by Marcus' pills? Something's off here and it remains to be seen.

These are my opinions based on my playthroughs. If your opinion is different, it doesn't mean it's better or worse. I have a feeling that everyone who reads carefully through the game will get something different out of it.

Oddball2k

Woof, woof, woof!
Donor
Jun 1, 2018
View attachment 1630125

The only girl mature enough in this game to actually date MC is getting demoted.
Boo hoo to all you cheering for this travesty of bad faith.
Here is the original tweet:

"Slightly dull tweak but I changed Annie's rank badge to something more obvious to indicate her non officer status"

Demoted? Nope, Annie is still a Chief Engineer with a new obvious badge.

Thanks for your participation, your twisted statement has been duly noticed.

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Lighting fire to blow up smoke up the molestor captain bum
for being the asshole obnoxious harasser she is.
Sucha great day for the bullies in this game.
That does not justify her nullifying everyone's pass time,
so pointing out the asshole move she goes and does
just like a bully harasser she is,
that is testament to her shoehorned despicable actions in bad +bad+bad+
bad+bad+bad+bad+bad+bad+bad+bad+bad+bad+bad+bad+bad+bad faith.
Ok that's it you're getting ignored. I should have done it long ago.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Some time we are the only authors of our own fate.
For example I have written a very hard comment about this game (basically I have said there isn't any woman sexually interesting for me) and no one deleted my comment, because I was able to explain politely and rationally my point of view. Of course some players replied to my post, due to their different point of view, but the brief discussion was always civil, thank to the fact that every person involved in it has explained his opinion respecting the other ones.
Other times my posts were deleted and every time they weren't written in a rational and polite way.

Last edited:

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
The cap who acts like the better of MC is unliked because she constantly keeps putting her
ego, her thoughts, her words and sometimes a lot of her into the other girls pants.
That is a sleazeball tactic that keeps women guessing and on their toes facing this sex predator.

Funny how all her sex harrassment you find endearing, but when MC does it, you hate it.
So much for equality and not finding favors in the woman you seem to want to dominate and conquer.

Again .. she locks herself alone in the cock pit with a topless young woman,
while on the job, as her commanding officer,
but low and behold - when MC locks himself with a consenting adult Annie on leave, they cannot have privacy.

Welcome to the positive harrassment maniacal disconsideration of what Chris and you seem to wiew as lesser beings.

Such a bigotted bunch this Chris molester seems to amass all around this forum.
Chris is a sexual predator... there is no other way to describe her. It is even listed as such her personal file: "Reported several times by junior crew for unwanted sexual advances. No case proven."

Now if it was one case, it could be misunderstanding (it probably wouldn't be, but she deserve benefit of doubt) but it wasn't. It was several times which only prove she is smart enough not to get caught which is why no case was proven.

Some thoughts about the characters: which are "good" people and which are not.

Chris: She ticks boxes on both sides. Good: She's genuinely concerned about her crew, and will do anything to protect them. Not so good: She knows her husband is cheating on her, but instead of divorce she just plays around and does everything she can to make his life hell.

Sarah: Good. She's goofy, and has a warped sense of humor to go along with her intellect that seems to be geared toward everything except what she really wants to do: be a pilot. Her pranks are harmless (princess prank, for instance) and she really just wants someone to spend some time with her. Oh, you don't like VR games? What about table-top role-playing games?

Annie: Mostly good. She's prone to go a little far in her pranks, but will stick her neck out (or Eric's I should say) to protect her crew mates. Her drinking is likely problematic, but that doesn't make her a bad person, just human.

Marcus: Not a good person. He talks down to his wife and treats her like shit. His ego takes over every conversation. He's up to something, and it's likely not kosher. How did he know about the power buses? (I'll talk about the freezer later.)

Trisha: Not a good person. She wants the MC for what she can get out of it. When white MC doesn't give her what she wants, she strips and gets him arrested for rape. Not the actions of a good person. I get the feeling that if you survive getting her diamonds without the creature behind the blast doors killing you, she just might kill you herself to keep them all.

Mike: Maybe not a good person. He wants to be seen as a good person, (his reason for staying on Ophion, for example,) but something's not right. The thing with Marcus at the freezer is entirely sus. He changed out the power buses with fake ones. Even a software guy should've been able to tell that they weren't right. And what about the recorded operating system changes when you look at the station in the water system?

Amanda: Undecided. In her mind, she's a good person, I'm sure. She thinks whatever it is she's doing is for the right reasons. It's still too early to tell whether those reasons are for an actual good or not.

Kelly: MC's sister...what can we say? She's acting hostile which seems to be against character (based on MC's reaction to her hostility.) Is she Thea? Is she brainwashed by Amanda, who she calls a visionary? Is she mind controlled by Marcus' pills? Something's off here and it remains to be seen.

These are my opinions based on my playthroughs. If your opinion is different, it doesn't mean it's better or worse. I have a feeling that everyone who reads carefully through the game will get something different out of it.
You mislabeled Chris... she is clearly not a good person because she is sexual predator. Which might also explain Kelly being hostile to her since it's quite possible she sexually harrased a friend of her (since someone bringing charges against her would probably also ask for transfer from Intrepid).

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
Chris is a sexual predator... there is no other way to describe her. It is even listed as such her personal file: "Reported several times by junior crew for unwanted sexual advances. No case proven."

Now if it was one case, it could be misunderstanding (it probably wouldn't be, but she deserve benefit of doubt) but it wasn't. It was several times which only prove she is smart enough not to get caught which is why no case was proven.

You mislabeled Chris... she is clearly not a good person because she is sexual predator. Which might also explain Kelly being hostile to her since it's quite possible she sexually harrased a friend of her (since someone bringing charges against her would probably also ask for transfer from Intrepid).
OK, but then why doesn't Kelly tell us face to face?

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
OK, but then why doesn't Kelly tell us face to face?
It's been awhile since I played... does she get the chance to tell us? I mean, when we're alone without anyone else (especially Chris, Annie or Sarah) being nearby? Not to mention that she might not trust you if she think you're close to Chris... or that you'd take Chris' side.

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
It's been awhile since I played... does she get the chance to tell us? I mean, when we're alone without anyone else (especially Chris, Annie or Sarah) being nearby? Not to mention that she might not trust you if she think you're close to Chris... or that you'd take Chris' side.
Kelly could visit our accommodation. We could talk, after she fighting with Chris. Or Kelly could just ask, how long we've known Chris and what we think of her.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes