tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
The Dev sent out a progress update last night - as it is quite long, I have hidden it with Spoiler tags so that it doesn't take loads of space if you are not reading it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Meushi and sava75

DarkNova2000

Aug 24, 2021
I just tried the game and somehow ended up on the domination path with Chris. New stuff to me but curiosity pushed me further… Have to say that I greatly enjoyed the chastity/teasing scene with her in chapter 3. When she was teasing about pacing up, slowing down and stopping or talked about how she could go on forever and expand beyond 5 days to weeks with no control of the MC to whatsoever except these shady deals… wow! Good torture indeed. Curious how this will proceed.

Also really liked the story so far, changed my mind about what is happening there or what will happen dozens time so far.

One question though, as I really like to explore, is there any way to highlight objects with which one can interact? Currently, I just try to click on everything.

A definitive patreon support!

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Quote from Notty on her Discord about hidden objects highlight
This is going to have to be a hard "no" I'm afraid. But let me take a moment to explain why, as I do get where people are coming from on this.

Firstly, generating gameplay in Renpy is pretty tricky. At the moment the player has to take a moment to look at what they can see and think for a mo. Finding things, unless they are fairly key to the game, is a bit of a challenge (the stuff you need tends to be quite easy to pick up I feel or at least is so logical it shouldn't really be that difficult). So the hidden items, finding them has an element of reward as you're on your own to pick them out using just the visual clues.

If I made these elements highlighted then there is no gameplay element whatsoever. All the player would have to do is to put their cursor in the top left hand corner of the screen and whizz it up and down, left and right and bingo. Things flash for them to click on. I feel, and I accept people may disagree with this, is that this is a worse system for now it's not a challenge for the player to find things but instead becomes a grind of just moving the mouse around the screen until they are told they can click on something.

Secondly, and far, far, far more importantly, the time taken to go back and make some 200 "flashy" images for all the clickables and then re-jig the code will take time. Quite a lot of time too. And that's time that could be spent on Five instead.

So from where I'm sat, although I both appreciate and think it's great people want to find everything, I'm ending up with poorer gameplay and delaying Five. And hence the "no."
That's likely why Moskyx is so sure since he's on the Discord as well :p

JD59

Jun 20, 2018
Interesting... It's only a guess but I think there will be futa content according to this . Thoughts ?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
if this game is about my choices, then why do i have to interact with chris almost constantly? I get she is in charge, but surely there is a way i don't even have to speak to her at all or at the least very rarely? I really don't like the woman at all. maybe because she is a lesbian, and i truly dislike femdom. I am up to the last update, but I not played this latest update yet. Everytime she speaks to the mc I cringe. Is she going to behave the way she is now for the rest of the game? I struggle to find anything nice about her at all, with her childish behavior and the way she speaks to people, mainly the MC.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes