GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I know. Ensign is the english word for Fähnrich, don't try to translate everything word for word that ends up bad most of the times. But don't worry, i feel you as fellow german. :D
Hehe well I don't really know much of military grades in German either, so yeah... :D

But know it makes sense that I want to twist my paths with Sarah wherever I want ;)

Need to watch more Star Trek TNG. :LOL:
I actually never really got into Star Trek, it was a bit before my time. I am more into Stargate, Battlestar Galactica and Farscape ;)

You'll enjoy this months Bored Pilot... :)
Oh I am sure I will :D

*coughs* Harris ;)

(or McGruder!)
Who was this again? (Sorry I am really bad with names)

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Hehe well I don't really know much of military grades in German either, so yeah... :D

But know it makes sense that I want to twist my paths with Sarah wherever I want ;)

I actually never really got into Star Trek, it was a bit before my time. I am more into Stargate, Battlestar Galactica and Farscape ;)

Hm..as long as you watch any sci-fi military series you should've at least heard some titles but doesn't really matter, now you know it. :D

Reactions: GhostPhil

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017

Ah Sorry, Phil. My apologies.

Two girls we haven't really met yet.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
God man that made me laugh so hard. I really had to think of "I think i Spider" right now. :D
Well it was intentional ;) I could've also said "I only understand trainstation" :D

Ah Sorry, Phil. My apologies.

Two girls we haven't really met yet.

Hehe don't worry ;)
Well McGruder sure does look badass, although I am not sure how she can hold that gun. I mean she is kind of petite at least it looks like it ;)

And wow! I think Harris might be on par with Sarah look-wise :love: Although I would steal her from the husband she stole

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Well it was intentional ;) I could've also said "I only understand trainstation" :D
I thought so. :D
Hehe don't worry ;)
Well McGruder sure does look badass, although I am not sure how she can hold that gun. I mean she is kind of petite at least it looks like it ;)

And wow! I think Harris might be on par with Sarah look-wise :love: Although I would steal her from the husband she stole
And here we go. Phil took the bait and will stay...one redhead lover i had in mind Nottravis :ROFLMAO:

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes