Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
As I said, before my time ;)
Well i wasn't born when they came out either. :D

True true :)

I actually watched a few episodes. The same with Dark Matter, but the fact that Syfy canceled off like every new Scifi series, made me stop watching all of them. I watched at least the first season of the Expanse.
Well i wasn't born when they came out either but it never hurts to watch good movies...imagine people would've only watched these new star wars garbage movies. :D

Yeah Dark Matter and Killjoys got cancelled rather fast but thats probably because the writers ran out of ideas and made up ridiculous nonsense instead of putting some effort into it.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Awsome! I actually really love easter eggs like this ;)
There's tons dotted around. Sometimes in dialogue, sometimes in just the way the image is framed etc. Partly for my own amusement, but also partly knowing that out there someone is going to go "I get it! You sneaky bitch!" and feel quite pleased with themselves :)

I really ought to do a competition or something about it one day.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Aye, you can sorta understand why poor Chris got dumped...
Oh yeah! And now I want to do everything in my power to get them back together, you know, you of the goodness of my heaaaart!
I actually meant the newest BG series ;)
It is crazy, because I only have a few blonde girls in games that I really like.
I know you did, and it was really good, but I have to give you a hard time once in a while, you youngster.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Well i wasn't born when they came out either but it never hurts to watch good movies...imagine people would've only watched these new star wars garbage movies. :D
Well I still watch the A-Team :D
But I am one of the people that don't really like Star Wars that much.

Yeah Dark Matter and Killjoys got cancelled rather fast but thats probably because the writers ran out of ideas and made up ridiculous nonsense instead of putting some effort into it.
Yeah that's true! It's really damn sad! The saddest thing for me was when Stargate Universe was canceled.

There's tons dotted around. Sometimes in dialogue, sometimes in just the way the image is framed etc. Partly for my own amusement, but also partly knowing that out there someone is going to go "I get it! You sneaky bitch!" and feel quite pleased with themselves :)

I really ought to do a competition or something about it one day.
Well I can only reference Stargate, but they made one episode that was totally dedicated to series like Star Trek, Farscape, etc.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Well I still watch the A-Team :D
But I am one of the people that don't really like Star Wars that much.

Yeah that's true! It's really damn sad! The saddest thing for me was when Stargate Universe was canceled.

Well I can only reference Stargate, but they made one episode that was totally dedicated to series like Star Trek, Farscape, etc.
Who doesn't like the A-Team? :D
I couldn't get warm with Stargate except SG-1.
You're not alone;)
Come on you two, the first 3 movies were great...lets just forget about everything after that. :sneaky:

Reactions: TheDevian

PowerDildos

May 30, 2017
I do rather suspect this is the friendliest - and weirdest - thread on the forum...
I do my best to help maintain both of those qualities. :cool:

We would have been temporary enemies at one point then. I lived in Lancashire for a while, in Burnley.
Funny thing actually, the War of the Roses / York vs Lancaster was actually just the noble houses and not the people from those places. Lancashire actually supported the house of York in the war.

Well, who knows. I, for example, would be in for such a game that doesn't go full lesbian. But it would need to have a good variety of male characters, not just the assholes/creeps as it is standard. I usually quit games with female MC, just because I can't stand the constant abuse. There just aren't options to be more in control like with male MCs.

I would in all likelihood actually want to choose a guy as my main target playing female MC. It's not because I fancy them (I don't at all), but because it'd be interesting to play from the opposite perspective. But, I wouldn't rule out lesbian options either. At heart, however, I'm a sucker for male/female romance regardless of which gender I play as.:)
I like the idea of a sexy female space pirate (especially with long, red, curly hair, come-on, her name is scarlet!), and hey, as long as she is a lesbian or bisexual, the male encounters are optional, and she isn't getting raped at every other turn, then I am so down to play it! With you making it, I don't doubt that it will be a blast.

As long as you avoid a few tropes, I assume most of us would follow you into a black hole itself. I think most of us could be fine with her if she was bi, as long as we stick the the motto!
I'll also throw my voice behind being in favour of a bi protagonist. I'm the same as Alikamari in regards to being interested in seeing the opposite perspective of a straight romance despite being a straight dude myself. The more I think of the whole pirate concept the more I am starting to like it tbh. Could be quite fun to be able to play as an Isabela equivalent.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I didn't see a new game getting this many pages in such a short time, but it is nice as long as you don't try to follow everything :D
Hahahahaaaa... following everything... yeah who would be stupid enough to do THAT? I totally don't... :whistle:

Airlocks are one of the best parts of a spaceship :devilish:
I think that Javik would agree with you. :sneaky:

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
Come on you two, the first 3 movies were great...lets just forget about everything after that. :sneaky:
Nope, I don't say they're bad, I don't like them, I'm more into Dune and Alien.

Actually, the last sci-fi tv show who has something that was Stargate Universe, now I found that video game have a more better lore and story than TV show or movie:)

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Nope, I don't say they're bad, I don't like them, I'm more into Dune and Alien.

Actually, the last sci-fi tv show who has something that was Stargate Universe, now I found that video game have a more better lore and story than TV show or movie:)
Fair enough, Dune and Alien are good even when i prefer Alien vs. Predator.

Yeah there are games out there that have stories where almost every TV show could dream about.

Reactions: Nottravis

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I do my best to help maintain both of those qualities. :cool:

Funny thing actually, the War of the Roses / York vs Lancaster was actually just the noble houses and not the people from those places. Lancashire actually supported the house of York in the war.

I'll also throw my voice behind being in favour of a bi protagonist. I'm the same as Alikamari in regards to being interested in seeing the opposite perspective of a straight romance despite being a straight dude myself. The more I think of the whole pirate concept the more I am starting to like it tbh. Could be quite fun to be able to play as an Isabela equivalent.

Hahahahaaaa... following everything... yeah who would be stupid enough to do THAT? I totally don't... :whistle:

I think that Javik would agree with you. :sneaky:

Well bi would work for...all sorts of reasons.:censored:

And from a non POV gameplay I think it could work nicely. Plus it has so much story potential y'know? I'd have to try hard to make a dull game about Pirates :)

But we'll see. I'm probs going to have time to sketch out both SP and H5s2 over the course of the next few months anyway.

Then it might be a combination of what I want to do (if I need a wee break from H5), patreon votes and general soundings. But that's for later :)

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Well bi would work for...all sorts of reasons.:censored:

And from a non POV gameplay I think it could work nicely. Plus it has so much story potential y'know? I'd have to try hard to make a dull game about Pirates :)

But we'll see. I'm probs going to have time to sketch out both SP and H5s2 over the course of the next few months anyway.

Then it might be a combination of what I want to do (if I need a wee break from H5), patreon votes and general soundings. But that's for later :)
A dull game about Pirates? You mean like..."Heavy Five: Black Shag"?

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes