somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
There's tons dotted around. Sometimes in dialogue, sometimes in just the way the image is framed etc. Partly for my own amusement, but also partly knowing that out there someone is going to go "I get it! You sneaky bitch!" and feel quite pleased with themselves :)

I really ought to do a competition or something about it one day.
I hope you are making notes of all your easter eggs. So when you release a Director's cut edition, you can point them out for all the geek stuff loving fans.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Righties, I'll catch you chaps later but for being patient and keeping me company whilst the hamster works away...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No joke, I was going to ask you today when can we see the girls in their hot uniform jackets. And here we go...:love:

(gets bigger hype-meter and throws the old one onto a growing pile of discarded hype-meters)

Illuminati

Dec 7, 2017
Jesus you are out of here a little bit and when you come back, there are like 645312564 pages... I like it!

So, me reading pals here:

Me reading Nottys blue balling about Chap.2 and captain Morgane kickin' asses and *travel the world and the seven seas*

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I do my best to help maintain both of those qualities. :cool:

Funny thing actually, the War of the Roses / York vs Lancaster was actually just the noble houses and not the people from those places. Lancashire actually supported the house of York in the war.
My favourite character is the Earl of Warwick, the Kingmaker.:)

I'll also throw my voice behind being in favour of a bi protagonist. I'm the same as Alikamari in regards to being interested in seeing the opposite perspective of a straight romance despite being a straight dude myself. The more I think of the whole pirate concept the more I am starting to like it tbh. Could be quite fun to be able to play as an Isabela equivalent.
Aye, I've said I wanted the sequel, but I'm warming towards this idea more and more. It could be even more revolutionary.:)

With a talented girl at the writer's pen, there could be a treasure trove of girl secrets to loot!:D

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
No joke, I was going to ask you today when can we see the girls in their hot uniform jackets. And here we go...:love:

(gets bigger hype-meter and throws the old one onto a growing pile of discarded hype-meters)
Oh, alright then, just for a bit of completeness.... ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

With a talented girl at the writer's pen, there could be a treasure trove of girl secrets to loot!:D
Oh God...I hadn't thought about that! I might get thrown out of the sisterhood!

I hope you are making notes of all your easter eggs. So when you release a Director's cut edition, you can point them out for all the geek stuff loving fans.
Actually...I haven't! :) Most of them are on a whim tbh. Framing a shot and then thinking "Well, actually if I tweak it like this...". As I say it was mainly for my own amusement and perhaps the off chance someone else would spot it - it wasn't really a long term plan. :)

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
You know, all things considered a director's cut where you interject in some way during scenes and dialogue to talk about references and other small curiosities etc might be an excellent high tier Patreon award.
*taps chin thoughtfully*

Reactions: TheDevian

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
*taps chin thoughtfully*
He/I do have a point there.

Most higher tier patreon rewards are walkthroughs and other stuff where in a sense the people don't care about the product, while a director's cut of all the easter eggs, plot points, major/minor choice breaks would be for people who really care about the game. Of course all narrated by Becca. Of course still have the other stuff like renders, walkthrough or whatever. I would say best time to shove it in is when you have to do the female MC rendering.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017

Most higher tier patreon rewards are walkthroughs and other stuff where in a sense the people don't care about the product, while a director's cut of all the easter eggs, plot points, major/minor choice breaks would be for people who really care about the game. Of course all narrated by Becca. Of course still have the other stuff like renders, walkthrough or whatever. I would say best time to shove it in is when you have to do the female MC rendering.
I agree, it sounds pretty good. I bet it wood be funny as hell.:D

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017

I confess I do rather like this idea, and indeed the timing.

The game would be complete and....yeah. I'm liking this one :)

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes