Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I'm counting on it, nothing can stop me, she's my kind of Woman:cool:
I'll be honest. I love all the girls dearly but Chris is maybe the most interesting to my mind.

Her dom path is pretty neat and I suspect what most Chris fans will go for.(and I enjoyed writing her last scene so much I had to go for a little "lie down".)

But you can also ignore that and just work with her as one military professional with another - and that can be just as rewarding. If you've ever wanted to buddy up with Starbuck, Vasquez at al...Chris is your gal. Her back story is probably the deepest and richest of the three.

Of course the most interesting is perhaps her romance path (As opposed to a sex path - I make a distinction). That can be reached by either of the above two routes but...it's challenging and I doubt very much whether any of you will ever go for it tbh. But it was a blast to write :)

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I'll be honest. I love all the girls dearly but Chris is maybe the most interesting to my mind.

Her dom path is pretty neat and I suspect what most Chris fans will go for.(and I enjoyed writing her last scene so much I had to go for a little "lie down".)

But you can also ignore that and just work with her as one military professional with another - and that can be just as rewarding. If you've ever wanted to buddy up with Starbuck, Vasquez at al...Chris is your gal. Her back story is probably the deepest and richest of the three.

Of course the most interesting is perhaps her romance path (As opposed to a sex path - I make a distinction). That can be reached by either of the above two routes but...it's challenging and I doubt very much whether any of you will ever go for it tbh. But it was a blast to write :)
Two of my MC's twin brothers are definitely interested where those paths might take them.:)

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018

I'll go for three playthrough, the total Chris Show:giggle:

Reactions: Nottravis

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
*must resist the urge of making a naughty joke...*
*as much as he likes baps...*
* fuck it! carpe diem! yolo and all of that* A blast you say? was it that GOOD ?

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Who doesn't like the A-Team? :D
I couldn't get warm with Stargate except SG-1.
Everybody should like the A-Team ;)
Well I love Stargate Atlantis the most. It is really funny, has drama, action and more bugget with one of the best looking spacebattles ever! Oh and I am a huge fan of Dr. Rodney McKey.

Chris aproves
Well as Chris is the dominant one, I wouldn't mind giving her the chance to get a little bit of revenge on Harris :devilish:

Her dom path is pretty neat and I suspect what most Chris fans will go for.

For me everyone of the characters are interesting and it is always nice to discover what drives them, how they feel and how they act.

And having the possibilities have a choice to where everything is going makes it even better. :)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
it's challenging and I doubt very much whether any of you will ever go for it tbh.
Did you just lay down the gauntlet?

I accept your challenge.

I will romance the shit out of her.

Not literally because that would be messy and ew.

Metophorical shit.

I have no idea where i'm going with this .... pretend I said something profound and sage like.

/bows.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
* fuck it! carpe diem! yolo and all of that* A blast you say? was it that GOOD ?
Um...yes. It's some really sound plotting and writing but...you won't do it. None of you will. *is fairly sure...*.

I accept your challenge.

Metophorical shit.

I have no idea where i'm going with this .... pretend I said something profound and sage like.

/bows.
*laughs - and still doubts whether anyone will ever do it, gauntlets or otherwise!*

Reactions: TheDevian

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
For me everyone of the characters are interesting and it is always nice to discover what drives them, how they feel and how they act.

And having the possibilities have a choice to where everything is going makes it even better. :)
Totally. Understanding the characters drives is really the key to getting the most out of H5 tbh...

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017

I accept your challenge.

Metophorical shit.

/bows.
I was raised watching 80's action movies and listening to badass songs that made people do shit...

Deep in the night a dream is born
One that you can't ignore

If you think you can find the passion
And you're ready to take a chance
If you really believe you can make it
Then the power is in your own hands

It's the moment of truth you're giving it all
Standing alone, willing to fall
If you can do it get up and prove it
Get up and show them who you are

It's the moment of truth it's all on the line
This is the place this is the time