-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Of course the most interesting is perhaps her romance path (As opposed to a sex path - I make a distinction). That can be reached by either of the above two routes but...it's challenging and I doubt very much whether any of you will ever go for it tbh. But it was a blast to write :)
Guess i'll need to romance her, no way around it now...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
*laughs - and still doubts whether anyone will ever do it, gauntlets or otherwise!*
I would just like to point out that while Annie may be my fave in game so far, Chris is what I do go for IRL.

She won't be the first tough tomboy i've chased. It took me a year to get with my girl, long story but she's a lot older and didn't believe I was interested in more than just the sex. She took a LOT of convincing and dates. Half of my username is part of her name and the numbers are her birth year.

I have no issues working to get what I want.

PowerDildos

May 30, 2017
I've sacrificed companions before when the situation called for it. :unsure: (in games, I'm not @PowerDildos ) (sorry:p)
*Looks up from a living eldritch grimoire bound in human skin that details the best methods on how to soothe an upset toaster*

Did anyone mention my name?

Of course the most interesting is perhaps her romance path (As opposed to a sex path - I make a distinction). That can be reached by either of the above two routes but...it's challenging and I doubt very much whether any of you will ever go for it tbh. But it was a blast to write :)
You severely underestimate how much I like Chris (best girl btw). Although as per how ominous you are about it, liking Chris might be a weakness for those who want to go down the romance path, implying that things might take a turn for the abusive or despair. Or perhaps something controversial such as an inclusion of NTR in some regard or what else. Nevertheless, I shall walk this path, whatever mountain or sacrifice it may require, as long as the spark of true affection may come to be.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Totally. Understanding the characters drives is really the key to getting the most out of H5 tbh...
That's the fun in trying the different paths. I want to see how characters react, when I am good or evil to them. I want to see what they are doing, etc.

From writing the script and being an emotionally manipulative bitch
Haha that can only make an awsome game! :D

But if you found being mean to Sarah hard...um.
Sarah actually has the most adorable facial expressions in this path and as Nuke said, I am a dick at some point as well :devilish:

No, not really, I found that fun(I'm a dick :sneaky:)................................:LOL:
You know what's missing? Space-Nettles!!!

Http404z

Dec 26, 2018
I confess I do rather like this idea, and indeed the timing.

The game would be complete and....yeah. I'm liking this one :)
You already have a means to do this within the game.

When a scene contains tidbits, factoids and behind-the-scenes info that you want to let us in on, have the PDA glow. If we want to learn more, we can click on it and Becca will let us in on the secret. That way, ACIO, including the spoiler/easter eggs.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
You already have a means to do this within the game.

When a scene contains tidbits, factoids and behind-the-scenes info that you want to let us in on, have the PDA glow. If we want to learn more, we can click on it and Becca will let us in on the secret. That way, ACIO, including the spoiler/easter eggs.
True but that would add to the monthly workload. So popping them in as I go would mean reducing scenes I suspect. :(

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes