PowerDildos

May 30, 2017
man u guys write so much, that not even the notifications can keep up, like i had to come here even if i watch this thread, and what to see.. 30+ pages...oh fuck XD
I keep a tab open at all times and refresh fairly ofter. It's the only way I have found to keep updated on everything, even if it's 80% shitposting or irrelevant discussions. :)

Http404z

Dec 26, 2018
It's on Humble? Under what name?
Sorry, I can't find it on the store now. I can still download it via my account, but I can't search for it. Maybe it got pulled.? I'll see if I can remember how I got there originally. Might only be direct link.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I'll imagine the scene with my father:sneaky:
"hey son wanna play Total War ?"
"No, I play Heavy Five right now"
"That's my son"
:ROFLMAO:
Well you could always sell it as an awsome sci-fi game for adults :D

I keep a tab open at all times and refresh fairly ofter. It's the only way I have found to keep updated on everything, even if it's 80% shitposting or irrelevant discussions. :)
Well sometimes I actually think that it isn't too bad to have a bit of irrelevant discussions as they make a thread more lively ;)

Haha, yeah, I tend to have four tabs at most times. YouTube, Gmail, Heavy Five and work stuff.:D
Sweet, I have about 500 open tabs per browser :D

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Sorry, I can't find it on the store now. I can still download it via my account, but I can't search for it. Maybe it got pulled.? I'll see if I can remember how I got there originally. Might only be direct link.
OK, no problem. Yeah, maybe it was pulled, I've no idea what Humble's policies are.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Everyone run! This game is a trap! Notty is manipulating us all, the game is a psychological experiment. The purpose is to change the mentality of perverts, soon we'll start buying flowers to women we date, we won't stare at a cleavage and we won't masturbate unless once a decade and we'll chose movies like Leap Year over matchete. And we'll refuse to check out a passing booty and even if a woman we don't know asks us for an opinion we'll say "I have a GF"

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Everyone run! This game is a trap! Notty is manipulating us all, the game is a psychological experiment. The purpose is to change the mentality of perverts, soon we'll start buying flowers to women we date, we won't stare at a cleavage and we won't masturbate unless once a day and we'll chose movies like Leap Year over matchete
All flowers are optional.:)

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
Everyone run! This game is a trap! Notty is manipulating us all, the game is a psychological experiment. The purpose is to change the mentality of perverts, soon we'll start buying flowers to women we date, we won't stare at a cleavage and we won't masturbate unless once a day and we'll chose movies like Leap Year over matchete
No, do not worry, Danny Trejo won't let the world be like that :cool:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
Sorry but not even Bruce Lee can save us now... and he beat the shit out of Chuck Norris... by the time H5 is done, we'll be proper gents, capable of having tea with the queen of the UK
You mean the world end is.............. the world look like a Diane Keaton movie :eek: We're lost....................:cry:

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes