Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
man u guys write so much, that not even the notifications can keep up, like i had to come here even if i watch this thread, and what to see.. 30+ pages...oh fuck XD
*says -exactly- that when she peeks in over her coffee in the morning!*

And we're just getting started
*is slightly terrified of what the hell will happen to this thread at the weekend...*

You haven't missed Page 69, have you?
That would be a crying shame :)

Everyone run! This game is a trap! Notty is manipulating us all, the game is a psychological experiment. The purpose is to change the mentality of perverts, soon we'll start buying flowers to women we date, we won't stare at a cleavage and we won't masturbate unless once a decade and we'll chose movies like Leap Year over matchete. And we'll refuse to check out a passing booty and even if a woman we don't know asks us for an opinion we'll say "I have a GF"
Damn...you've rumbled me...

So I'm at the stage now where, whilst the hamster carries on working, I'm checking the composition of the renders against the scene as a whole. So do they match the narrative still, do the images flow correctly, are there any quality issues etc.

Tedious but all part of the process. The one below, for example, I'll probably replace if I can as I'm not too happy with the light reflections. But it does show off some of the uniform detailing for those that are interested. Badges of rank, name badges etc

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
If that's your plan, then I'm screwed

for example, I'll probably replace if I can as I'm not too happy with the light reflections. But it does show off some of the uniform detailing for those that are interested. Badges of rank, name badges etc
I know it's just my opinion but please keep this render

Reactions: TheDevian

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
*says -exactly- that when she peeks in over her coffee in the morning!*

*is slightly terrified of what the hell will happen to this thread at the weekend...*

That would be a crying shame :)

So I'm at the stage now where, whilst the hamster carries on working, I'm checking the composition of the renders against the scene as a whole. So do they match the narrative still, do the images flow correctly, are there any quality issues etc.

Tedious but all part of the process. The one below, for example, I'll probably replace if I can as I'm not too happy with the light reflections. But it does show off some of the uniform detailing for those that are interested. Badges of rank, name badges etc

Interesting that Annie and Chris's jackets have similar upper arm wear patterns, I bet it is all the bondage.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
But it does show off some of the uniform detailing for those that are interested. Badges of rank, name badges etc

I love the jacket design. Fits perfectly for a period of early space colonisation. It screams "pioneers" to me. And as expected, great attention to detail with the badges and insignias.:)(y)

I would like an option of take off everything else, but keep the jacket in some future chapter.:sneaky:

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I love the jacket design. Fits perfectly for a period of early space colonisation. It screams "pioneers" to me. And as expected, great attention to detail with the badges and insignias.:)(y)

I would like an option of take off everything else, but keep the jacket in some future chapter.:sneaky:
Thankees - and noted (even if only in BP)
Notty.. judging by the jacket, MC and the crew are browncoats? Is that on purpose?
Totes. Good call - although I'm started to get worried you guys are working out how I think. But yep. There were a few colours I could have gone with, but the brown contrasted nicely with the green, harked back to old style flying jackets and of course winks hugely at Firefly. :)

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
My names memories says: "I don't know this person". And nettles are very good for the skin, I am sure @Nuke.Z aggree with that :sneaky:
He was mentioned in a public patreon post, he's the less leggy half of the Jones couple
although I'm started to get worried you guys are working out how I think. But yep. There
We are just absorbing the greatness. Just like a tree would absorb the sun through photosynthesis

Illuminati

Dec 7, 2017
Jesus Christ she's my loveled Gemma Arterton!... Best waifu incoming :eek:

Nottys tipping: "*choices choices*" and more hype running through my veins.

Reactions: Nottravis
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes