TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I do my best to help maintain both of those qualities. :cool:

Funny thing actually, the War of the Roses / York vs Lancaster was actually just the noble houses and not the people from those places. Lancashire actually supported the house of York in the war.

I'll also throw my voice behind being in favour of a bi protagonist. I'm the same as Alikamari in regards to being interested in seeing the opposite perspective of a straight romance despite being a straight dude myself. The more I think of the whole pirate concept the more I am starting to like it tbh. Could be quite fun to be able to play as an Isabela equivalent.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hahahahaaaa... following everything... yeah who would be stupid enough to do THAT? I totally don't... :whistle:

I think that Javik would agree with you. :sneaky:

Isabela was always one of my favorites, even when she looked a bit less attractive in the first game.
Well bi would work for...all sorts of reasons.:censored:

And from a non POV gameplay I think it could work nicely. Plus it has so much story potential y'know? I'd have to try hard to make a dull game about Pirates :)

But we'll see. I'm probs going to have time to sketch out both SP and H5s2 over the course of the next few months anyway.

Then it might be a combination of what I want to do (if I need a wee break from H5), patreon votes and general soundings. But that's for later :)
Well, we are always around to bounce ideas off of.
You could always do like the guy who makes Melody, and go back and forth, 2 months on the main game, and one month on the side one, or something similar.
Oh, alright then, just for a bit of completeness.... ;)

Always with the tempting...
*must resist the urge of making a naughty joke...*
Since when?
But! Remember all paths are down to you!

I just give you choices....
MUAHAHAHAhahahahahahaa....
I would just like to point out that while Annie may be my fave in game so far, Chris is what I do go for IRL.
I am more Annie+Sarah I mean, come on, a chick who is into engineering/gaming?
Yeah, but I guess that's with most of the plattforms. But what I heard is that it might be easier to get a game to more people via steam.
The epic store is pretty good to the devs, though they have a lot of issues to work out. GOG is good for gamers, haven't looked into their deals on the other side.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
But! Remember all paths are down to you!

I just give you choices....
choices...
Took 10 mins out at the end of a render batch to have another bash at the concept for Lt. McGruder. Still unsure...
Notty, what kind of last name is McGruder? I'll find a way to change it to <playerlastname>
Since when?
since today

PowerDildos

May 30, 2017
Isabela was always one of my favorites, even when she looked a bit less attractive in the first game.
The epic store is pretty good to the devs, though they have a lot of issues to work out. GOG is good for gamers, haven't looked into their deals on the other side.
Ehh, you might want to reconsider that stance. I think this summarises a lot of it.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
choices...

Notty, what kind of last name is McGruder? I'll find a way to change it to <playerlastname>

since today
She's a scot.

Very much so. As can be seen by the wit and wisdom of Lt. McGruder.

"Away wit yer, yer lavvy-heided wankstain"

"Yer move like yer Maw’s a postman and yer Da’s a ballet dancer."

"Aye, mebbe so but at least I'm not English."

Etc etc..

Illuminati

Dec 7, 2017
Too kind :)

I suppose if they don't look exact, I should be ok? I mean it's not like I've gone out to put actress x in - and there's only so many ways to shape a nose!
You can do your best modelling them to look like an actress, but If I don't know that actress in particular... It's like would have any bad-scum person (joke) who didn't watch Alien and can't recognise our Chris Vasquez ;)

Anyway, If you need inspiration, a rookie looking like Emily Browning would be... no words o_O:sneaky: xDD

Thanks again for your work, your girls are amazing, not only the "rendered side".

Reactions: Nottravis

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

Ehh, you might want to reconsider that stance. I think this summarises a lot of it.

Oh yeah, her and Verric were about the only ones I took, and mostly just for banter. When I was a rogue, sis was gone by then, and as a blood mage everyone else was just a hindrance anyway. :devilish:

I agree, they offer a good deal to the devs, but for the player, they get hacked and don't have a lot of features for multiplayer stuff. They are getting there, and I cheer competition, even as I hate that always on DRM BS. GOG, on the other hand, is DRM free, which is what is best for players.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Took 10 mins out at the end of a render batch to have another bash at the concept for Lt. McGruder. Still unsure...
With McGruder, it seems she has a different breast shape than most other daz models do. Thumbs up for that, is good to have different representations (torpedo tits and the like).

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Notty, you just confirmed my theory about you wanting to re-shape us into every gal's dream... after the H5 saga, we'll be disgusted by other adult games

johnconnor

Jul 24, 2017
Actually...I haven't! :) Most of them are on a whim tbh. Framing a shot and then thinking "Well, actually if I tweak it like this...". As I say it was mainly for my own amusement and perhaps the off chance someone else would spot it - it wasn't really a long term plan. :)

Even if it's just comments in the code, that will make it easier for you to release the director's commentary version with fresh HQ renders once the render hamster becomes a render roadster. :)

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes