Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Who wouldn't think of making themself, when they had the possibilities? :D Although I would picture myself as a hot redhead woman, ähhh wait...
"Och, shut the feck up Chadders. If I wanna te talk to a taxi driver, I'd 'av called me sen a cab."

She really is quite delightful, no?
Just curious. Are her trousers in conformity with the uniform code?

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I'm wedded to both fem and race options. Not only because I rather want to do them but also I've publicly stated I would on the Patron page.

It won't actually be to tricky to do tbh, and will be something routine I can just run in the background whilst working on whatever comes next.(also if Ava doesn't get to shag Annie, she'll kill me I suspect)
If you say it is fine, then I am looking forward to this option ;)

Sliders for boobs and penis are a bit beyond the project scope however. Having had to render a growing erection in this Chapt was quite enough work as it was!
It was a joke :D :D I said it, because like every MMO has a breast slider and some people like to use it to the max and the same would happen with a penis slider :D

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Well Annie looks also quite similar to my wife. East Asians tend to look quite similar though... ;)
Och yer lucky bastard...:D

Oddly enough, the girl I was referencing to is actually not Asian. It's just some subtle nuances at some renders that reminded me of her. However, I'm into East Asians a lot, so putting it together...;)

I find Annie quite different from any other Asian characters I've seen around here though.:)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I'm wedded to both fem and race options. Not only because I rather want to do them but also I've publicly stated I would on the Patron page.

It won't actually be to tricky to do tbh, and will be something routine I can just run in the background whilst working on whatever comes next.(also if Ava doesn't get to shag Annie, she'll kill me I suspect)

Sliders for boobs and penis are a bit beyond the project scope however. Having had to render a growing erection in this Chapt was quite enough work as it was!
Options are good. ;)

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
Och yer lucky bastard...:D

Oddly enough, the girl I was referencing to is actually not Asian. It's just some subtle nuances at some renders that reminded me of her. However, I'm into East Asians a lot, so putting it together...;)

I find Annie quite different from any other Asian characters I've seen around here though.:)
Well I actually have no preference race wise. Before her I was together with a 190 cm tall African America woman. Only type of women I avoided were German women. They are just too complicated for me to handle. ;)

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
Aren't all women complicated? :D
Not really. At least not when I communicate with them in English.

German speaking women are generally on a whole different level. I say this as a German btw and maybe it was because of the language. Well in German I probably just sounded too direct and not submissive enough for the kind of women I was going for... Also in English I could pretend, that it would be some imaginary language barrier, when I phrased something in a "not too nice way" or simply said something wrong.:whistle:

Still really glad Nottravis sticks to characters from English speaking countries. They are all easy to please! No exceptions! :cool:;)

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Not really. At least not when I communicate with them in English.

German speaking women are generally on a whole different level. I say this as a German btw and maybe it was because of the language. Well in German I probably just sounded too direct and not submissive enough for the kind of women I was going for... Also in English I could pretend, that it would be some imaginary language barrier, when I phrased something in a "not too nice way" or simply said something wrong.:whistle:

Still really glad Nottravis sticks to characters from English speaking countries. They are all easy to please! No exceptions! :cool:;)
I don't have much experience with non German women, so yeah... :D But I actually prefer a good mix of characters from different countries.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Well my wife is bisexual and says German women are great. As a good sub I should not question that ... I guess...:unsure:
As a Sub you should be happy about it ;)

The right word to use when referring to the fairer sex would be complex, not "complicated" my good man.
I'll just grab some popcorn, sit yonder and watch the fireworks... Don't mind me! :cool:
See I meant definitely complex in my initial post, but because of the language barrier...
Exactly the language barrier! @Sulring Durgul Thanks for clearing this up :)

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes