Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Alrighties!

Guys, you've all been -really- good because I know you must have been curious and yet none of you have even asked. So! It's treat time!

After some last minute tweaking I'm finally happy with the hottest character in Chapter Two. It's up to you whether you want to see in advance of course.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

... i'm Like Cindy Lauper, I Just Want To Have Fun:sneaky:
On the subject of songs, I've think we've already touched on (to my mind) Sarah's theme being as the lyrics fit so nicely. On the same basis that would mean these would be the ones for and Given my fondness for wordplay...I'll leave you to mull on those :)

Laters!

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Alrighties!

Guys, you've all been -really- good because I know you must have been curious and yet none of you have even asked. So! It's treat time!

After some last minute tweaking I'm finally happy with the hottest character in Chapter Two. It's up to you whether you want to see in advance of course.

On the subject of songs, I've think we've already touched on (to my mind) Sarah's theme being as the lyrics fit so nicely. On the same basis that would mean these would be the ones for and Given my fondness for wordplay...I'll leave you to mull on those :)

Laters!
Wow nice a male character that looks good, which is really rarity. Most male characters in adult games are creeps. So do you plan to do gay and/or gay paths?

And I think the songs really fit them perfectly! :)

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018

Took me a minute to engage my brain, there. At first I thought "plant (singular) engineer": this guy is Seymour from LSoH! :D

Then I came back down to Ophion, and wondered if there're possible gay relationships for the MC (And why not, after all? Remember: A. C. I. O.!). I then took a guess at what Mike would look like with a red cap and moustache...
After all, he's a glorified plumber, so why not look like Mario? Or even like the construction worker in the Village people...
And then I had an epiphany: (sing to the beat of YMCA)
A! C! I! O, it's fun to play when A! C! I! O! :cool:

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Alrighties!

Laters!
Plant Engineer, so he's a plant? Are we talking vegetable type, spy type, or both?

Is he wearing a watch? How very anachronistic.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Wow nice a male character that looks good, which is really rarity. Most male characters in adult games are creeps. So do you plan to do gay and/or gay paths?

And I think the songs really fit them perfectly! :)
Took me a minute to engage my brain, there. At first I thought "plant (singular) engineer": this guy is Seymour from LSoH! :D

Then I came back down to Ophion, and wondered if there're possible gay relationships for the MC (And why not, after all? Remember: A. C. I. O.!). I then took a guess at what Mike would look like with a red cap and moustache...
After all, he's a glorified plumber, so why not look like Mario? Or even like the construction worker in the Village people...
And then I had an epiphany: (sing to the beat of YMCA)
A! C! I! O, it's fun to play when A! C! I! O! :cool:
*laughs hard*. Well A.C.I.O indeed!

I'll leave you all to find out, I think:)

But that YMCA image is now refusing to leave my head for a thought popped up and it's now burned onto my subconscious.

Five of the gals in the appropriate outfits doing the dance from the rooftop part of the video whilst Mike does vocals :) If I ever get the render power I'll bear that one in mind!

Plant Engineer, so he's a plant? Are we talking vegetable type, spy type, or both?

Is he wearing a watch? How very anachronistic.
Is this another UK term only? Oh well. It's the terminology on Ophion.

plant noun (BUILDING/MACHINES)

[ U ] machines used in industry:

The industry was accused of having invested little in workers, plant, or infrastructure.

[ C ] a factory in which a particular productis made or power is produced:

Two more car-assembly plants were closed by the strike.

[ U ] uk a large, heavy machine or vehicleused in industry, for building roads, etc.:

The sign by the roadworks said "Slow - heavy plant crossing".

And as to the watch, we've been wearing them several hundred years so far...:)

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Is this another UK term only? Oh well. It's the terminology on Ophion.

plant noun (BUILDING/MACHINES)

[ U ] machines used in industry:

The industry was accused of having invested little in workers, plant, or infrastructure.

[ C ] a factory in which a particular productis made or power is produced:

Two more car-assembly plants were closed by the strike.

[ U ] uk a large, heavy machine or vehicleused in industry, for building roads, etc.:

The sign by the roadworks said "Slow - heavy plant crossing".

And as to the watch, we've been wearing them several hundred years so far...:)
No it isn't only a UK term, normally in the USA it is used for production facilities/factory or power plants (nuclear, etc.).

Was just me making another part on the running spy joke. Since a "plant" can also be a person or thing put into place in order to mislead or function secretly, especially:
a. A person placed in a group of spectators to influence behavior.
b. A person stationed in a given location as a spy or observer.
c. A misleading piece of evidence placed so as to be discovered.
d. A remark or action in a play or narrative that becomes important later.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Alrighties!

Damn, Notty, almost shocked me straight there.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I can offer another explanation. He might be know for faceplanting on engines, or faceplanting while working as an engineer. "Faceplant" is too long a word, so it makes sense to shorten it.:D

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018

My first thought is that this was going to be a fire warden or safety inspector. Close though.

Instead of random shrubs developers put in every scene just put this guy there. Makes about as much impact. Da dum toosh.

Excelsior

P.S. You mean to tell me there are going to be other men in this game other than the MC. Shocking. :p

Reactions: TheDevian

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Alrighties!

Laters!
Good he can be a source of heat for the LGM

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
@Nottravis remember that offer I made you? You can ignore it.
I have one question... the station has power problems. If Mike is the plant engineer , he's either incompetent, the LGM are more advanced than we think or he's a corporate spy and wants to sabotage the station

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
@Nottravis remember that offer I made you? You can ignore it.
I have one question... the station has power problems. If Mike is the plant engineer , he's either incompetent, the LGM are more advanced than we think or he's a corporate spy and wants to sabotage the station
Maybe he's lacking spare parts? That has been a downfall of many an engineer.:)

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes