PowerDildos

May 30, 2017
I don't love the tattoo. It doesn't seem Scottish. I like the overall look, though! Maybe a small scar or a bit more shoulder muscle? I have no idea what kind of dials you have on your end.

Also, I want to give her a comb.
Stereotyping the Scot's are we? Tsk tsk tsk :sneaky:

It was a joke :D :D I said it, because like every MMO has a breast slider and some people like to use it to the max and the same would happen with a penis slider :D
Or minimise the penis slider in some cases. There are some people who are into the concept of being teased and mocked about such things. I *cough* wouldn't know anything about that of course. Naturally... :whistle:

...sooo in any case, anyone else here hyped for Chris' training program?

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Stereotyping the Scot's are we? Tsk tsk tsk :sneaky:
I actually like when characters picture stereotypes ;)

Or minimise the penis slider in some cases. There are some people who are into the concept of being teased and mocked about such things. I *cough* wouldn't know anything about that of course. Naturally... :whistle:
Well there are some games that do that, but mostly for sidecharacters :D

...sooo in any case, anyone else here hyped for Chris' training program?
I am looking forward to it, although I like the maledom parts more than the femdom ones

PowerDildos

May 30, 2017
I am looking forward to it, although I like the maledom parts more than the femdom ones
Heh, fair enough! I'm planning on exploring every last single path I can find no matter what's in it, but as a submissive person I may or may not naturally gravitate towards Chris for some reason. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: TheDevian

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Heh, fair enough! I'm planning on exploring every last single path I can find no matter what's in it, but as a submissive person I may or may not naturally gravitate towards Chris for some reason. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
That makes sense. I am more of a Switch, so it doesn't matter that much, although I like the dominant part a bit more :)
So yeah I of course will try out every possible path!

Illuminati

Dec 7, 2017
If Becca is watching us It means that Nottys is watching Becca and all of us? Who watches the watchwomen? It means Nottys is the most perverted in the thread watching us? Are your throat gone crazy reading a lot of "w"? Because mine did.

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
That makes sense. I am more of a Switch, so it doesn't matter that much, although I like the dominant part a bit more :)
So yeah I of course will try out every possible path!
Me too, that's depend of my mood in fact, but I'm more into Roleplay than bdsm;)
Roleplay sequences in the game will be great, some characters are made for it :)

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Me too, that's depend of my mood in fact, but I'm more into Roleplay than bdsm;)
Roleplay sequences in the game will be great, some characters are made for it :)
Well I like Roleplay as a part of BDSM, but also in general. But I guess my favourite Roleplay is part of a D/S-relationship :D

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes