Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Well it was intentional ;) I could've also said "I only understand trainstation" :D

Hehe don't worry ;)
Well McGruder sure does look badass, although I am not sure how she can hold that gun. I mean she is kind of petite at least it looks like it ;)

And wow! I think Harris might be on par with Sarah look-wise :love: Although I would steal her from the husband she stole
We did have an interesting little chat about the gun on here, eek....thirty pages or so ago I think...But point taken.

As to Harris, well make of this what you will...

:)

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
And here we go. Phil took the bait and will stay...one redhead lover i had in mind @Nottravis :ROFLMAO:
But the fact is that this time I actually stay because of a blonde girl ;) And the Sci-fi story.

We did have an interesting little chat about the gun on here, eek....thirty pages or so ago I think...But point taken.
Yeah I don't know if I will search for this, but I am sure you make this right ;)

As to Harris, well make of this what you will...

Well the duell in the dessert reminds me of a episode in Stargate Universe. :D

Ok, i'll forgive you
Thanks :) Although I really want to get into Star Trek, but yeah rewatching Stargate already takes too much time :D

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
But the fact is that this time I actually stay because of a blonde girl ;) And the Sci-fi story.

Yeah I don't know if I will search for this, but I am sure you make this right ;)

Well the duell in the dessert reminds me of a episode in Stargate Universe. :D

Thanks :) Although I really want to get into Star Trek, but yeah rewatching Stargate already takes too much time :D
Don't worry, just play with the colour setting of your monitor until she has red hair. :D

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I actually never really got into Star Trek, it was a bit before my time. I am more into Stargate, Battlestar Galactica and Farscape ;)
Ironic since Battlestar was an 80's show, and there are new Star Trek shows out all the time. ;)
I like most of it, though for me, the original Star Wars was my first movie in the theater, so it will always have a special place in my heart.
Ah Sorry, Phil. My apologies.

Two girls we haven't really met yet.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh my goodness! I might have a new favorite. I am starting to understand her husband a bit better. Might have to invite him out for a drink, and I am a teetotaler. Though he might not like me pushing him and his wife back together... :ROFLMAO:
Same here, crazy isn't it?
Don't worry, just play with the colour setting of your monitor until she has red hair. :D
Just squint really hard... and rub your eyes for a while.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Ironic since Battlestar was an 80's show, and there are new Star Trek shows out all the time. ;)
I like most of it, though for me, the original Star Wars was my first movie in the theater, so it will always have a special place in my heart.

Oh my goodness! I might have a new favorite. I am starting to understand her husband a bit better. Might have to invite him out for a drink, and I am a teetotaler. Though he might not like me pushing him and his wife back together... :ROFLMAO:

That could work too.

Hm...sci-fi series...i've watched them all but the one that i miss the most is..

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017

Aye, you can sorta understand why poor Chris got dumped...

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I'm more into Battlestar Galactica and Babylon V, but my sci-fi favorites that's Alien :love:
Oddly enough I took several bits from these as inspiration. The flight uniforms are very BSG inspired whereas the in game PDA took it's design and colour inspiration from the IT in Alien :)

Also! Per BSG....No lasers etc. All good old fashioned kinetic weapons.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I don't think that this is the same :D

I actually meant the newest BG series ;)

It is crazy, because I only have a few blonde girls in games that I really like.

That could work too.

Hm...sci-fi series...i've watched them all but the one that i miss the most is..
Oh I didn't even bother watching the newer Sci-fi series, because they all got canceled after 2 or 3 seasons...

Reactions: TheDevian

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I don't think that this is the same :D
You don't know until you try. :D

I actually meant the newest BG series ;)
Nothing beats the old BG movies.

It is crazy, because I only have a few blonde girls in games that I really like.
It always depends for me on the game. There are games where i only like the dark haired girls, in others i only like that one blonde and in the next i only like the redhead. Its not the looks that decide its the way the characters are written.

Oh I didn't even bother watching the newer Sci-fi series, because they all got canceled after 2 or 3 seasons...
You didn't watch Killjoys? :sadpanda:

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
You don't know until you try. :D

It always depends for me on the game. There are games where i only like the dark haired girls, in others i only like that one blonde and in the next i only like the redhead. Its not the looks that decide its the way the characters are written.

Ilan, did you see/notice the nod to Killjoys on the loading screen of H5?

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
As I said, before my time ;)

True true :)

I actually watched a few episodes. The same with Dark Matter, but the fact that Syfy canceled off like every new Scifi series, made me stop watching all of them. I watched at least the first season of the Expanse.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes