brody990

Jun 11, 2017
Does chapter 4 remastered contain all the other chapters also remastered
its the old remaster, it has all the old content and is playable but just wait a month or so and the new remaster with chapter 5 will more than likely be out. the new chapter 2 is the most up to date but obviously no chapter 3/4 content yet.

Reactions: BGRW2020

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HeavyFive-CH2RS
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: boriello

sisco1986

Dec 29, 2018
can somebody just delete the fucking chapter 4 link from the op so we don't have another 10 pages of "ME DUMB WHAT DO I DOWNLOAD I CANT COMPUTER"

• Haha
Reactions: Udayana

Kagarus

Sep 28, 2017
Considering there's quite a bit of content that's in C4 which won't be in the new releases for a bit, I don't think it should be removed, as a matter of principle.
However, maybe an explicit, bolded note that C4 is the older version, and C2 is the newer upgraded version should be added.

Not that that will stop the posts (the two F95 invariants - people asking about stuff answered in the OP and in postings directly above them; and idiots incessantly complaining about games no one is forcing them to download for free), but it might slightly reduce the rate :rolleyes:

Reactions: Udayana
Jun 24, 2021
Considering there's quite a bit of content that's in C4 which won't be in the new releases for a bit, I don't think it should be removed, as a matter of principle.
However, maybe an explicit, bolded note that C4 is the older version, and C2 is the newer upgraded version should be added.

Not that that will stop the posts (the two F95 invariants - people asking about stuff answered in the OP and in postings directly above them; and idiots incessantly complaining about games no one is forcing them to download for free), but it might slightly reduce the rate :rolleyes:
YOU ARE THE IDIOT>> TRYING TO COVER MISTAKE

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
the latest version is chapter 2r.... does it have more content than chapter 4 remastered ?
which should i download ?
i have played a very old version and am looking to replay....
plus is the walkthrough given for ch4 remastered still helpful for ch 2rs or is it changed ?
if an explanation could be given in the OP it would be great as i see many people are confused....

EDIT : found most of the answers here ----> link

Last edited:

Oddball2k

Woof, woof, woof!
Donor
Jun 1, 2018
the latest version is chapter 2r.... does it have more content than chapter 4 remastered ?
which should i download ?
i have played a very old version and am looking to replay....
plus is the walkthrough given for ch4 remastered still helpful for ch 2rs or is it changed ?
if an explanation could be given in the OP it would be great as i see many people are confused....

EDIT : found most of the answers here ----> link
Yep, the latest version is Chapter Two RS and will be soon followed by Chapter Three RS with some extras up to the main event of these releases: the brand new Chapter Five which will end a broken 2022/2023 cycle, with major mitigating factors though.

Last edited:

hanumania

Jul 12, 2023
its the old remaster, it has all the old content and is playable but just wait a month or so and the new remaster with chapter 5 will more than likely be out. the new chapter 2 is the most up to date but obviously no chapter 3/4 content yet.

Thanks everyone for helping/answering. I'm still somewhat confused. Actually more than I was, but the advice seems to be to wait a bit for some updates. So I will.

Not really into "femme dom" as it is established or described in the fetish community or whatever but maybe there's other stuff about this I could get into. cheers

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Original game was great, I never had any complaints about it.
First remaster was stunning, so I let it slide since I like Notty and she likes things to be as good as they can be.
This remaster: Largely unneeded but I like what was added.

However, I'm just going to say this: If she doesn't get past Chapter 4 this time, I'm never touching this game again nor donating another cent to her.

brody990

Jun 11, 2017
Original game was great, I never had any complaints about it.
First remaster was stunning, so I let it slide since I like Notty and she likes things to be as good as they can be.
This remaster: Largely unneeded but I like what was added.

However, I'm just going to say this: If she doesn't get past Chapter 4 this time, I'm never touching this game again nor donating another cent to her.
K

dougiehouser

Jun 9, 2019
I followed this when it first came out, and then stopped paying attention when they started reworking it.
Just checked the last download I played and it was over 4 years ago ... and we are still in the remaster/rework loop ... that's amazing :eek:

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
can anyone please tell me, what chapter this please and does this include everything i.e all chapters from the beginning?
Just a little confused. Looks like a massive update.I honestly thought this game abandoned. Nice to see it is still in development!

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
can anyone please tell me, what chapter this please and does this include everything i.e all chapters from the beginning?
Just a little confused. Looks like a massive update.I honestly thought this game abandoned. Nice to see it is still in development!
Under Ch. 4 Remastered, it's the old remastered version, containing chapters 1—4, which won't be continued. Under DOWNLOAD, it's the new "reremastered" version, containing chapters 1—2 so far, and which should be continued in a near future, making the preceding one obsolete.
I hope this helps.

Reactions: reiterhaniwa

reiterhaniwa

Apr 16, 2019
I followed this when it first came out, and then stopped paying attention when they started reworking it.
Just checked the last download I played and it was over 4 years ago ... and we are still in the remaster/rework loop ... that's amazing :eek:
Just wait until you find out about the current state of the commercial game dev industry... :p

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes