JoshuaTree89

Apr 7, 2020
I think that most Brits and most of us Yanks honestly don't gaf if you spell something "labor" or "labour" because we're not total idiots and can understand spelling variations without descending into wars over which is more "correct."*

*Note: This doesn't apply on the Internet, where 90% of people will fight to the death over the pronunciation of "Aluminum."

Dec 29, 2017
I think that most Brits and most of us Yanks honestly don't gaf if you spell something "labor" or "labour" because we're not total idiots and can understand spelling variations without descending into wars over which is more "correct."*

*Note: This doesn't apply on the Internet, where 90% of people will fight to the death over the pronunciation of "Aluminum."
An outspoken amount of brits and other europeans online get overly aggressive about American English when it comes up in conversation. They are most likely just hard coping because they have to listen to America English all of the time anyway because of our massive monopoly on global media.

Oddball2k

Woof, woof, woof!
Donor
Jun 1, 2018
An outspoken amount of brits and other europeans online get overly aggressive about American English when it comes up in conversation. They are most likely just hard coping because they have to listen to America English all of the time anyway because of our massive monopoly on global media.
oh-no.gif

Let's go back on topic, Heavy Five..

Last edited:

Oddball2k

Woof, woof, woof!
Donor
Jun 1, 2018
That's a heavy topic. I wonder how heavy is it, anyway?
Much more than a suggested taxonomy: The Big Five personality traits, I guess...

So many have fall before figuring out only the beginning of Chris' real personality traits.. Make your own characters' of choice studies before saying some absurdities and making a fool of yourself!!

Last edited:

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
So am I basically locked out of chris' femdom path if I don't trust annie instead of her? I only realized that when I finished chapter 2 and turns out I "didn't figure out something about chirs" and "Didn't get trained by her" seems pretty counterintuitive to me... I'll have to start all over again...

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
HeavyFive-2RS-pc.zip 2.94 GB
HeavyFive-4R-pc.zip 6.71 GB

Which one should I download ?
The first one is the newest and improved release, but it is limited to the first two chapter.
The second one is the older and (accordingly to the walkthrough) there are some bugs, which don't allow you to complete some paths, but it contains also the third and fourth chapters and it is based on the old and abandoned interface.

Last edited:

The_Dark_Army

Aug 22, 2017
The first one is the newest and improved release, but it is limited to the first two chapter.
The second one is the older and (accordingly to the walkthrough) there are some bugs, which don't allow you to complete some paths, but it contains also the third and fourth chapters and it is based on the old and abandoned interface.
So the content of the HeavyFive-2RS is included in the HeavyFive-4R ?

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes