rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
The remaster is the most up-to-date one, and the best one to download. CH3 Remastered should be due this month, it just needs testing.

Open post on Patreon here -
which one is the remastered then ? as the one called ch. 4 remaster is weirdly enough only chapter 1 and says its the remaster but if that one is the most up to date then why is the 2RS already ready for chapter 3?

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Both are remastered, but the Ch.2rs is the re-remastered edition of the game and the entire game will be based on this release. The Ch.4r is the old remastered edition of the game, which contains also the chapter 3 annd 4, but it will no have any further development. So I suggest to play the Ch.2rs and await for the Ch.3rs, the Ch.4rs, the Ch.5rs…

P.S. I suggest also a painkiller for the headache that this orgy of remastered releases has surely caused.

brody990

Jun 11, 2017
which one is the remastered then ? as the one called ch. 4 remaster is weirdly enough only chapter 1 and says its the remaster but if that one is the most up to date then why is the 2RS already ready for chapter 3?
Pick any page in the last 3 months or so and you get your answer, its bot hard to read back. I cant wait for 5 to be out just so the same question isnt asked 50 times a month.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
Both are remastered, but the Ch.2rs is the re-remastered edition of the game and the entire game will be based on this release. The Ch.4r is the old remastered edition of the game, which contains also the chapter 3 annd 4, but it will no have any further development. So I suggest to play the Ch.2rs and await for the Ch.3rs, the Ch.4rs, the Ch.5rs…

P.S. I suggest also a painkiller for the headache that this orgy of remastered releases has surely caused.
still not as bas as sylphine or as it used to be called sylphia island its on its what ? 50th remaster redesign so this game is doing good if its only this.

Oddball2k

Woof, woof, woof!
Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Maybe he hasn't answered because your second point was a nonsense? Do you really think the real cartridges doesn't contain all the necessary oxidizer to burn completely the charge? Do you really want have a barrel encrusted with the residual of the unburned charge, after some shots during a gunfire? I don't think so.
Nonsense??
Therefore, you don't know how the large white or yellow fireball is created farther from the barrel's muzzle after the bullet leaves the barrel.
Yeah, it's called muzzle flash..

muzzle flash.gif

No surrounding oxygen and no extra oxygen provided: almost no muzzle flash and much more of incompletely combusted ejecta added to your surrounding.. No gravity and you have the worst of scenario.

Basic stuff indeed!

I really don't think this "homage" to a so called cult series is a good explanation. The fact that this sentence doesn't make any sense in that context is a fact and it doesn't matter if it is an homage or not.
Was homage a too strong word for you?
What about nod or at least reference then?!

https://f95zone.to/threads/heavy-five-ch-2rs-nottravis.23184/post-2407166
"My elevator pitch would be Battlestar Galactica with a side order of Firefly and a side order of humour."

The true fact here is that you're making a fool of yourself once again.. Mr "false infos" about a new RR version of the game...

Reactions: TheDevian

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Nonsense??
Therefore, you don't know how the large white or yellow fireball is created farther from the barrel's muzzle after the bullet leaves the barrel.
Yeah, it's called muzzle flash..

View attachment 2981250

No surrounding oxygen and no extra oxygen provided: almost no muzzle flash and much more of incompletely combusted ejecta added to your surrounding.. No gravity and you have the worst of scenario.

Basic stuff indeed!
Thank you for the answer. Do you know the muzzle flash is due to the barrel's lenght; shorter is the barrel and greater is the muzzle flash because the charge doesn't has the time to burn completely inside the barrel, so you can solve that issue using a longer barrel, not with a longer cartridge?

Was homage a too strong word for you?
What about nod or at least reference then?!

https://f95zone.to/threads/heavy-five-ch-2rs-nottravis.23184/post-2407166
"My elevator pitch would be Battlestar Galactica with a side order of Firefly and a side order of humour."

The true fact here is that you're making a fool of yourself once again.. Mr "false infos" about a new RR version of the game...
If someone answer to you talking about homage, nod or reference, when you talk about the fact that a sentence doesn't make any sense in a certain context, then there is not answer.

P.S. This reply contains an homage.

Last edited:
Reactions: Whosbeenfappin

Oddball2k

Woof, woof, woof!
Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Thank you for the answer. Do you know the muzzle flash is due to the barrel's lenght; shorter is the barrel and greater is the muzzle flash because the charge doesn't has the time to burn completely inside the barrel, so you can solve that issue using a longer barrel, not with a longer cartridge?
Jayne Cobb.gif

"Oxygen free environment" notion and muzzle flash full cycle&benefits not assimilated...

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
I thought someone had already explained to you that a cartridge already contains all the oxidizer needed to burn all the explosive in the charge. Oxidizer that isn't oxygen, but another substance that vary accordingly with the type of powder; for example in the black powder it was used the saltpetre. So a charge already burns in an oxygen free environment.

About these "muzzle flash full cycle&benefits" I haven't assimilated, I suppose you are talking about how the residual pressure possessed by the gas, when the bullet comes out from the barrell, is used to contrast the recoil of the gun, if it is gas-operated or to start the reloading cycle, if it is a (long or short) recoil gun. Unfortunately these benefits are related to the residual pressure, while the muzzle flash is always an issue because it makes easier to spot the shooter and if this muzzle flash is too strong, it can also dazzle him for some seconds; seconds in which he is totally unable to face the enemy reaction.

Good luck with your reply. I will not answer since I have spent enough time with this matter.

Last edited:
Reactions: Whosbeenfappin

Oddball2k

Woof, woof, woof!
Donor
Jun 1, 2018
I'm not responsible for your lack of arguments.

You lost sight of the visual of fire weapon.. Have a better look at the LSAC 218 Machine Pistol:

LSAC MP.jpg

See where the ammo magazine is. Imagine the size of the cartridge and load it into the "barrel".
Yep, the "barrel" is mostly a barrel muzzle.

The sealed acceleration time(in the cartridge) is very limited, and only a small proportion of the total energy generated by the propellant combustion will get transferred to the projectile.

It also means that, to obtain sufficient muzzle energy for the projectile, the cartridge needs the fastest-burning propellant available.. Best way to have more unburned ejecta by-products(unburnt powders, dislodged fouling).

All your barrel argumentation falls apart, and you'll always have unburned ejecta by-products, even with the best propellant/oxidizer ratio for the initial deflagration in the cartridge.

The unburned ejecta by-products are my only concern in an oxygen free environment, and also how to recreate the condition for a proper muzzle flash. I think that the "long" cartridges("which are self sufficient in terms of propellant") will provide this condition.

P.S. And you're right, end of "discussion".. Thought it was already the case with your "trollesque" reply about homage...

• Haha
Reactions: Idontplay

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
I'm not responsible for your lack of arguments.

You lost sight of the visual of fire weapon.. Have a better look at the LSAC 218 Machine Pistol:

View attachment 2985344

See where the ammo magazine is. Imagine the size of the cartridge and load it into the "barrel".
Yep, the "barrel" is mostly a barrel muzzle.

The sealed acceleration time(in the cartridge) is very limited, and only a small proportion of the total energy generated by the propellant combustion will get transferred to the projectile.

It also means that, to obtain sufficient muzzle energy for the projectile, the cartridge needs the fastest-burning propellant available.. Best way to have more unburned ejecta by-products(unburnt powders, dislodged fouling).

All your barrel argumentation falls apart, and you'll always have unburned ejecta by-products, even with the best propellant/oxidizer ratio for the initial deflagration in the cartridge.

The unburned ejecta by-products are my only concern in an oxygen free environment, and also how to recreate the condition for a proper muzzle flash. I think that the "long" cartridges("which are self sufficient in terms of propellant") will provide this condition.

P.S. And you're right, end of "discussion".. Thought it was already the case with your "trollesque" reply about homage...
The discussion was totes brill, but hardly understandable for common people.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
How many pages did they waste about an argument for muzzle flashes in an oxygen free environment?
No gravity and you have the worst of scenario.
You shouldn't be firing a gun in an environment with no gravity, or you're going to go flying.

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
How many pages did they waste about an argument for muzzle flashes in an oxygen free environment?

You shouldn't be firing a gun in an environment with no gravity, or you're going to go flying.
1696624675062.png
There is always gravity. What you want is some friction or a
:D

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017

View attachment 2985916
There is always gravity. What you want is some friction or a
:D
I hate you, I was awaiting for the right moment to use that argument and now you have spoiled everything. :cry:

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes