Mctrius

Apr 28, 2020
What do you mean by 'how do I stop this from appearing'? It's one of the last scenes of chapter 2, which ends with Chris coming back to your room to say the station's director has gone missing.
i mean it sorta does just cut out without a "end of chapter 2" I thought it was broken as well.

Amanwholive

Mar 30, 2018
so any new content yet or still "reworking" shit?
Dont expect a release soon, she is still talking about how many things are still to be done, so imo I would say a Chp. 3+4 release on January or a Chp. 3+4+5 release on February.
But you know, it could also be a Chp. 3+4+5+6+... in 2030, so as I said early, dont expect anything soon.

• Wow
Reactions: professorx10

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Trust me, this game has the potential to become the best one in this forum, but all this: «Soon I will release the next chapter»/»No, I can't because I need to remaster the entire game; again.» is frustrating.

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
Trust me, this game has the potential to become the best one in this forum, but all this: «Soon I will release the next chapter»/»No, I can't because I need to remaster the entire game; again.» is frustrating.
I'm not defending Notty, she doesn't need it. You're frustrated. Me too.
Then imagine how frustrated Nottravis must be. In 2019, she had a vision, a rudimentary technical background and zero experience in game development. Now she has the experience, the technical background, and... She can start all over again because what she's done before isn't good enough.
I'd settle for less, you would, but she won't. And I think she's right in a way. Let's be honest, everyone is interested in the end result. If the first chapter looks like it was made in the 90s, the third chapter is tolerable, but the fifth chapter is of high quality, it's very dissonant.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
i'm sorry but trying to perfect everything is really Harming this game instead of reaching chapter 10 by now we are still in 1% in my Opinion this game won't go anywhere i'm not hating or anything but if the time between updates is 1+ year everytime because notty is trying to perfect everything than its dead end this is not AAA project not even AA its 1 person project even if she got help it would be better if she reduce this perfection idea and just work the game

brody990

Jun 11, 2017
Im not massively surprised its been delayed again with chapter 4 getting voice work, so i image we see 3/4 either late this month or early jan and 5 in mid to late feb. At this point though i dint know why anyone is offended by delays, theres plenty of good games on here to go get your jollies and its not like she's charging anyone with payments being stopped for months at this point.

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Im not massively surprised its been delayed again with chapter 4 getting voice work, so i image we see 3/4 either late this month or early jan and 5 in mid to late feb. At this point though i dint know why anyone is offended by delays, theres plenty of good games on here to go get your jollies and its not like she's charging anyone with payments being stopped for months at this point.
First Thanks to I'm Not Thea Lundgren! for the link to the latest 'battle report'. It's appreciated by those like myself who appreciate what's been done and still hold out hope that someday we'll see some actual progress. . .even though I'll not live long enough to ever hope to see this game finished.

So no, don't be surprised AT ALL to know it's been delayed again. Expect it. It will be delayed again. Do not believe that chapter 3/4 (as suggested) will be out in Jan. I guessed maybe ch3 would be out by Christmas back in August when it was promised in September. I was wrong. I was too optimistic. Hoping for and expecting a release based on any estimate is what causes us stress and disappointment. It should be obvious to us all. Thea Lundgren is living in and for her heavy-five development world and release dates are entirely secondary to her. We all have our quirks, this is hers. Now I'll go back and dive into mine...producing a wilder, far out Callisto-X. I only wish I had the Daz-3d ability she's working with....what I could do and add to that adventure...

Oddball2k

Woof, woof, woof!
Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Not releasing Chap3 RS, which is more than ready, was a good call. There is still the old Chap4 here in the OP and it's a major annoyance imo.

About Chap4 RS, and I quote this from her last Patreon post:
"... the main sticking points are coming down to finalising and voicing the lewds. Not insurmountable for this month given this is a priority for me. "

So, expect a release of Chap4 RS with all the previous chapters within the month. I still have high hopes on that to get finally rid of the old Chap4 on the OP.. Enough confusion, shall we?!

Amanwholive

Mar 30, 2018
Stop lying to yourself expecting something guys, this dev is not known for respecting her deadlines (no one here does it bh) so just admit that it is what it is: It will be ready when its ready. When is that going to happen? Thats a mistery...

Reactions: John972

Amanwholive

Mar 30, 2018
Another delay, what a surprise! (it isnt), but "most liked comment army" told us to expect something this month... Well, it surely would be a one time thing, right? It wont happen again, right? (yikes). She is going to surpass even my worst predictions, thats funny.

ghost1122

Oct 23, 2019
IMO I think Nottravis is doing the right thing rebuilding this game from the ground up. (sucks as a fan waiting on next chapter) It truly can be in the big leagues, but only updated. It takes balls.. Ovaries? to restart over again. Still top 10 for me. I'll be back Feb or so for updates. Thanks for your hard work.

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
IMO I think Nottravis is doing the right thing rebuilding this game from the ground up. (sucks as a fan waiting on next chapter) It truly can be in the big leagues, but only updated. It takes balls.. Ovaries? to restart over again. Still top 10 for me. I'll be back Feb or so for updates. Thanks for your hard work.
What is so difficult about not giving a shit about good project planning and a reliable release cycle? For perfectionists in particular, and this developer clearly suffers from this impairment, the real challenge is to actually finish something.

There is no reason to gloss over this. In doing so, all you are doing is to glorifying failure. If this game should have an actual chance to be finished some day, the developer needs encouragement to actually finish something, and not to throw it over and over again from scratch.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes