CatGamergrill

Jun 25, 2023
What do you mean by 'how do I stop this from appearing'? It's one of the last scenes of chapter 2, which ends with Chris coming back to your room to say the station's director has gone missing.
Thanks I can see link to chapter 4 in Description , what about chapter 3 ?

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Thanks I can see link to chapter 4 in Description , what about chapter 3 ?
It's complicated.

The game is being reworked. The current version under development ends at Chapter 2 (Chapter 3 will be released soon, then Ch4 and even Ch5 in about 2 months from now, as they are largely done).

What you can see now as 'Chapter4' is the old version (different UI, less animations, less timeslots available for interactions with the girls, etc).

All those chapters available for download contain all the previous ones from their respective versions. So if you really can't wait to see what happens next after finishing chapter 2, you can download the old Chapter 4 (saves are compatible), but I wouldn't actually recommend that.

thesgc

Aug 30, 2019
Is there supposed to be a ch4 scene in the showers with Sarah on the blackmail route?

Hm in general seems like most scenes are locked out or something, I guess the old version was just super bugged out or something

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
FFS?! Again? This is why I walked away. I had a great relationship with Notty and told her that this OCD was a bad idea. She's set her release date back by years every time she does this. Perfectionism is the worst thing for a new dev.
This is the last rework, and it's with good reason. When it comes out you'll see why.

STNeish

Mar 20, 2020
My own concern is, I've seen this before. Anyone remember Brad's Erotic Week? It was going along just fine, but then they decided to try and change the way the game worked, or some such. There hasn't been an update since, even though there were several assurances that progress was being made. Considering it's been... seven years(? I think?), I'm discouraged at the idea of another game I was greatly enjoying going down the same road.

I will admit to being something of a perfectionist myself. I've been making textures and such for Lifeplay, and despite many requests from other users, have not posted any in ages... because I'm never quite happy with them. There comes a point when you have to say "GOOD ENOUGH," and move on. Once the story is done, you can go BACK and touch things up, if need be.

Reactions: Whosbeenfappin

drdredit

Jul 1, 2020
Ah well ... check back in here every few months ... not sure why anymore other than to see if the true believers still believe. Thread was created in Jan 2019 - that means we are coming up on 4 years.... and we are on rework 2, chapter 2....

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Ah well ... check back in here every few months ... not sure why anymore other than to see if the true believers still believe. Thread was created in Jan 2019 - that means we are coming up on 4 years.... and we are on rework 2, chapter 2....
Checking back every few months sounds about right. Last I heard, CH 3 was ready for the testers and then release...and that was in September! Since then nothing. Here it is last week in November going on December and still not out.

It does make me wonder how / why it takes so long when this is 'just a remod/upgrade' and not a new story with renders etc.

Probably check back in a month or so and see if there is ANY updates. . .but I doubt it.

Oddball2k

Woof, woof, woof!
Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Still believing, by checking back every few months, that you will really find the most accurate and up-to-date news about the development of the game here?

c073e79a47ee861948dab257e32aa962.gif

Better check her recent posts on , they are public and meant for you as well, before making worthless speculations...

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
as well as a where we could spend some quality time with Amanda...
Thanks for the update information!
But when I saw.... " I noted a little pile of redone stills for a variety of scenes in Chapter Two that hadn't gone into the hastily rebuilt and released version "
I thought , chapter 2 was hastily rebuilt/released!??! You're kidding?!

and after reading the rest of it I got the distinct impression Notty will not be releasing anything until she's done with chapter 5. And by the looks of what she's indicate is left to do, it's gonna be a long cold winter before you see anything more released on this game. It sounds like next year sometime to me. Chapter 3 may be done but 4 & 5 have a long way to go at this rate and if that's the plan. . .

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes