I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
To be honest, it's probably best to just wait and see, especially with developers who have proven to be unreliable. With this game, in addition, there is always the possibility that the developer writes that everything has to be redeveloped, again. If I have understood correctly, this is now the third attempt. There is also a possibility that nothing will be delivered at all. It all started well, but perfectionism somehow drove the project against a wall.
The game is still on track for a release soon-ish. A new system with a 4090 has just been purchased to help speed things along.
No harem route planned?
It's unlikely, it's not that type of game.

Oddball2k

Woof, woof, woof!
Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Hahaha, this reaction of yours only shows one thing, you're not well-informed at all.

You didn't see it coming, defo!
This new graphics workstation purchase, also as a prohibitively expensive one as the previous 3090Ti rig but on her own finance this time, defeats all yours "predictions" made in your last "blablating" posts..

And suggesting that the new coming Chap5 RS is possibly vapourware in your second to last post is your last troll's prediction.. To me!

New Year's resolution: Feed the list. Bye bye!! :ROFLMAO:

Kagarus

Sep 28, 2017
Putting the "it's never going to get finished! (Then why are you here?) Vaporware! Milker! (With a paused Patreon...)" trolls aside...

Are we sure there's not some kind of Notty's Law along the lines of "As Rendering Power increases, the amount of Rendering Work (Quality*Scenes) desired increases proportionally", such that an 80-times increase in rendering power actually does not change rendering time ("speed") much? :ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jaun Karr

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
Hahaha, this reaction of yours only shows one thing, you're not well-informed at all.

You didn't see it coming, defo!
This new graphics workstation purchase, also as a prohibitively expensive one as the previous 3090Ti rig but on her own finance this time, defeats all yours "predictions" made in your last "blablating" posts..

And suggesting that the new coming Chap5 RS is possibly vapourware in your second to last post is your last troll's prediction.. To me!

New Year's resolution: Feed the list. Bye bye!! :ROFLMAO:
It's always nice to see how some people here blindly trust the statements of people on the internet. Nevertheless, I think it can't hurt to show a little more skepticism. If the project were somehow running smoothly, then you might have a good argument, but as long as that's not the case, I have zero faith in this developer's statements. Sometimes it is better to simply wait and see. With this game (if it is still in development), i think this is the best way.

Reactions: Amanwholive

brody990

Jun 11, 2017
Putting the "it's never going to get finished! (Then why are you here?) Vaporware! Milker! (With a paused Patreon...)" trolls aside...

Are we sure there's not some kind of Notty's Law along the lines of "As Rendering Power increases, the amount of Rendering Work (Quality*Scenes) desired increases proportionally", such that an 80-times increase in rendering power actually does not change rendering time ("speed") much? :ROFLMAO:
iirc She made a planned 400 render scene closer to 5000 frames before she even got the 4090 so if this is true i look forward to all the feature film length renders in chapter 6 and the lotr trilogy length renders in chapter 7.

Amanwholive

Mar 30, 2018
It seems this game stays like always, a lot of expections but a little bit of work done. Casually, all the people that says "good things" about dev everytime I take a look here, have seen expectacular and amazing things that me, a "normal" patreon, havent seen yet. Funny, isnt it? Must be a cautious secret keeped away to everyone, right?

Still waiting for the "expect def a december release guys" btw

Last edited:

Oddball2k

Woof, woof, woof!
Donor
Jun 1, 2018
iirc She made a planned 400 render scene closer to 5000 frames before she even got the 4090 so if this is true i look forward to all the feature film length renders in chapter 6 and the lotr trilogy length renders in chapter 7.
More like ~8500 frames now, at max depending on your path choices, with the final draft montage if I calculated right.
In the VA editing phase now, "a little bit of work done" as a specific "normal untrusted" Patreon would say. :LOL:

What I have seen so far has been amazing. XD
I second that. :cool:

And the same one, who is "Still waiting for the 'expect def a december release guys' btw", still doesn't know that Chap4 RS release has been cancelled and will be included, as all the previous RS Chapters, in the well anticipated Chap5 RS.

ps: He still doesn't know who we are.. The Discord icon "Show Member List" seems to be a complete mystery for him, or he never looked up in the list. :ROFLMAO:

brody990

Jun 11, 2017
More like ~8500 frames now, at max depending on your path choices, with the final draft montage if I calculated right.
In the VA editing phase now, "a little bit of work done" as a specific "normal untrusted" Patreon would say. :LOL:

And the same one, who is "Still waiting for the 'expect def a december release guys' btw", still doesn't know that Chap4 RS release has been cancelled and will be included, as all the previous RS Chapters, in the well anticipated Chap5 RS.

ps: He still doesn't know who we are.. The Discord icon "Show Member List" seems to be a complete mystery for him, or he never looked up in the list. :ROFLMAO:
i feel like at this point y'all need to have an intervention the next time she "just" goes over by nearly 20x the frames...

Amanwholive

Mar 30, 2018

Yes, I know who you are, the guy who says that stopped being a patreon time ago but still is in the exclusive patreon discord, its funny that without being a patreon you have more information than me...
And yes, I know that you have more privileges than the others, thats why I use SARCASM.

You use to stalk the people that doesnt say what you want but you dont even know that I predicted exactly that she wont release anything in december, just what is happening rn, but you were the one saying "no guys, its def december".

Oh, and with a little bit of work done I mean work that we can play rn, she can say what she want but we have just seeing a lots of previews in all these years of waiting.

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Of course Oddball2k have more information. He's one of the few testers like TotesNotThea, TheDevian and myself. We are pretty much the only ones still bothering with this thread.
I don't recall anyone saying there would be a december release. And if it happened it would be someone uninformed since we decided to not guess releases ETA a while back.

Amanwholive

Mar 30, 2018
Of course Oddball2k have more information. He's one of the few testers like TotesNotThea, TheDevian and myself. We are pretty much the only ones still bothering with this thread.
I don't recall anyone saying there would be a december release. And if it happened it would be someone uninformed since we decided to not guess releases ETA a while back.
Not releasing Chap3 RS, which is more than ready, was a good call. There is still the old Chap4 here in the OP and it's a major annoyance imo.

About Chap4 RS, and I quote this from her last Patreon post:
"... the main sticking points are coming down to finalising and voicing the lewds. Not insurmountable for this month given this is a priority for me. "

So, expect a release of Chap4 RS with all the previous chapters within the month. I still have high hopes on that to get finally rid of the old Chap4 on the OP.. Enough confusion, shall we?!
Just 2 pages back, weird that a tester is uninformed and guessed a release, isnt it?

Amanwholive

Mar 30, 2018
He was just stating what the dev had told us patrons back then and making an educated guess. She changed plans once again after that, so Oddball is not the one to blame here.
Sure, when he makes a guess its an educated guess but when I am the one making it, taking in consideration devs past, I am just a troll. And who still believes in her word when 99% of her ETAs were wrong?

Reactions: Whosbeenfappin
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes