evileeyore

Aug 15, 2023
... since then I feel it's important to clarify my preferences.
Nobody here cares what you're into. Quite frankly, the less people discuss what they're into, the less likely others are to form opinions and get all Judgey McJudgerson about it.

I'm not homophobic, but it was quite a traumatizing experience...
Okay, serious advice here. Unless people pry, don't go into details. Voluntarily diving into "why" you aren't gay/homophobic/furry/etc, will immediately cause people to suspect the exact opposite of whatever your claims are.

I mean, not from me, I'm above forming opinions about people whose names/UIs I don't even look at or notice, but other people, you know the ones. They will get instant opinions...

F1forhalp

SOTD: Celtic Frost - Dethroned Empereor
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
and they wouldn't tire of erm, sharing them, sadly, over and over again.

seen that happening. hard to get rid of.

Reactions: Hullahopp

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Thanks, but not a good idea. I leave the writing to those who have the talent.
I once tried to write a story using AI, got halfway through the first chapter when the site blocked me with this message:

View attachment 3642577
Now I really want to know what the hell you have written!
:oops:
On a second tought I think it is better stay unaware of that.
:eek:

femanon

May 6, 2020
is there a lesbian route?, tried looking for some answers but idk seems like those are from when the game began to get remastered

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
is there a lesbian route?, tried looking for some answers but idk seems like those are from when the game began to get remastered
There are multiple lesbian routes. It is in fact the only option if you play a female MC. Some of the love interests available to the male MC will be locked though because the npcs have their own preference of course.

radoxthegreen

Oct 26, 2019
Well, the dinner with Amanda sounds intriguing, I'll definitely be going for the full fat version.

However, it sounds like the potential to hate her is a key part of it, but I've always "heard" her as having Joanna Lumley's voice, which of course makes her impossible to dislike.

Maybe I should experiment with hearing her as Margaret Thatcher instead, but Amanda is strangely sexy, so that might produce some severe cognitive dissonance and the possibility of severe whiplash injury.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Well, the dinner with Amanda sounds intriguing, I'll definitely be going for the full fat version.

However, it sounds like the potential to hate her is a key part of it, but I've always "heard" her as having Joanna Lumley's voice, which of course makes her impossible to dislike.

Maybe I should experiment with hearing her as Margaret Thatcher instead, but Amanda is strangely sexy, so that might produce some severe cognitive dissonance and the possibility of severe whiplash injury.
As someone who has played the Amanda dinner scene, it's definitely going to ruffle some feathers. But only if you are the sensitive type. ;)

I will say that it's extremely well written, but then that's kind of expected at this point. :)

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
I second that. You paid attention to her last Patreon's post: The "Batman" update, great!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Batman update: "The old 1966 Adam West theme.... "

And then I wondered if I wanted to have dinner with Amanda...

Reactions: Oddball2k

Oddball2k

Woof, woof, woof!
Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Batman update: "The old 1966 Adam West theme.... "

And then I wondered if I wanted to have dinner with Amanda...
walter-white.gif

Oh, you will go.. To fulfil your curiosity and for your MC's sake, very interesting information to glean or to re-glean from a different perspective!

Amanda is after all your local contact and your boss until the Intrepid returns. :)

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
View attachment 3666842

Oh, you will go.. To fulfil your curiosity and for your MC's sake, very interesting information to glean or to re-glean from a different perspective!

Amanda is after all your local contact and your boss until the Intrepid returns. :)
Of course I will go!
And knowing Notty, it'll feel like juggling chainsaws while rope dancing. Over a minefield. With a lit stick of dynamite in my mouth.

• Hey there
Reactions: Oddball2k

Oddball2k

Woof, woof, woof!
Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Of course I will go!
And knowing Notty, it'll feel like juggling chainsaws while rope dancing. Over a minefield. With a lit stick of dynamite in my mouth.
Here was my male MC's first reaction after Amanda turned around for the first time to let him go inside her private accommodation..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes