Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Woo hoo! I found the bad end! Took a bit of hunting to figure it out, I confess.

And damn, Becca! Nice dress.

Now, I'm going to delete most of my saves to clear out the muddle so I know how to start next chapter!
*laughs and curtsies*

Well, I figured if the player died they deserved some form of compensation :)

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Ah, ok, so basically just your standard VN setup? I guess I got the impression that it would be more nuanced than that. Still, its a pretty time tested formula.
Yep, variables are the simplest way to keep track of player choices, and in coding, simpler is always better. The nuance would come from how Notty uses those variables - you can make complex conditions and branches that split numerous ways, especially as more characters (and variables) are introduced. By peeking in the code, I've already come across a few spoiler-ific variables that I wasn't expecting, so there'll be some non-standard action in there for sure.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I think those 2 sisters need a third person in there to .. er .. referee the situation.

It's a tough job but i'd gladly put myself forward for the job. Wouldn't want the men feeling uncomfortable around spanking women.

I'll just sit in the corner, watching very closely.

That's not me masturbating though, I just have an itch at the top of my leg that requires me to rub it really quickly for a few minutes.

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
I think those 2 sisters need a third person in there to .. er .. referee the situation.

It's a tough job but i'd gladly put myself forward for the job. Wouldn't want the men feeling uncomfortable around spanking women.

I'll just sit in the corner, watching very closely.

That's not me masturbating though, I just have an itch at the top of my leg that requires me to rub it really quickly for a few minutes.
Oh, behave! :giggle:
Mike-Myers-Austin-Powers-1-.jpg

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes