Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Good grief, I go away for the morning....

And yes that's her sister Jane. And yes the hair isn't quite right. For some reason Jane's hair is always awkward. To be honest I think I just need to give her Becca's hair in a slightly different style.

BUT! You guys, honestly! That's your friendly hostess you're being mean about. Hasn't she looked after you, guided you, showed you her stockings when you died? *makes tutting noises*

I've no idea what'll you be like when I have capacity to finally do that Becca PDA game. Can you handle a naked Becca? *has doubts!*

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
*fistpumps!*

I did it! I -finally- got Annie to cry properly! God, that was killing me!

Still some stuff to do, and to test, but with luck should be released tomorrow - although probs late in the day.

*also peeks up and laughs at the wonderfully silly people on this thread*

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
*fistpumps!*

Still some stuff to do, and to test, but with luck should be released tomorrow - although probs late in the day.

Congratulations. You are the first person i've met that was happy about the fact that she made someone cry properly. :ROFLMAO:

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Congratulations. You are the first person i've met that was happy about the fact that she made someone cry properly. :ROFLMAO:
Trying to do tears in Daz, good ones, is a bitch!

But the even better news is thanks to those lovely patrons, assuming they don't all cancel once they've chapter two!, a mighty 6gb card is in reach!

Which will make March update so much easier!

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017

Normally, I would celebrate but since it's Annie... *nods*

I'm happy for you, Notty. :)

Oh and it would be nice if you could at some point drop some updated estimation as to when the links might pop out on your Patreon, so that I don't end up pacing like a kid waiting for an ice cream truck tomorrow.;)

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Trying to do tears in Daz, good ones, is a bitch!

But the even better news is thanks to those lovely patrons, assuming they don't all cancel once they've chapter two!, a mighty 6gb card is in reach!

Which will make March update so much easier!
You can also see that with cumshots pretty often that this is not that easy.

Wow instand ferrari card, good good. ;)

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Normally, I would celebrate but since it's Annie... *nods*

I'm happy for you, Notty. :)

Oh and it would be nice if you could at some point drop some updated estimation as to when the links might pop out on your Patreon, so that I don't end up pacing like a kid waiting for an ice cream truck tomorrow.;)
Will do. I still need to do some tidying but now it's mainly retesting the code. Especially around the PDA content and that Chapter Two works by itself ok and hasn't buggered the saves.

So depends what, if anything, I find. Will send a message to all patrons when it's ready but my guess is late Saturday to be on the safe side.

frap

Oct 17, 2018
*fistpumps!*

I'm torn about this. On the one hand, my fantasy ending would be double-teaming subs with Chris: Sarah to instill some confidence and pride, and Annie, to teach her some discipline. So tears are a possibility (although that is usually the point where one of the Doms needs to call the scene if the sub still hasn't used their safeword). On the other hand, your fantasies are probably not the same as mine, and are canon... and making Annie cry is just awful. She may be a bit loony, but still, it's Annie!

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes