Jan 15, 2019
You misunderstand, Notty. If you provide enough content for months, or even a year, I'll keep charging away it until I've seen it all. This is not a bad thing, unless the game sucks. There have been (more than) a few that I played through to one ending (or even not that far) and then deleted due to any of:

• Boring or non-existent plot
  • Ridiculous renders
  • "18-year-old" characters that could walk into any middle school and not seem out of place
  • Sloppy writing (by the way, folks, "could've" or "could have," not "could of" - "I saw" not "I seen" - there's more, of course)*
* I DO make exceptions for writers whose first language is not English, and I further make exceptions for things said in character voice, as long as it fits the character. For instance: dumb-as-a-post character says "I seen 'er over there." Okay. Lawyer character says "The first time I seen it I..." not okay.

One thing I will add here - Notty's characters all have their own voice, and I expect that will only amplify as time goes on. No cookie-cutter universe where everyone's speech patterns and diction are identical here.

BTW - finally realized what I needed to do for the bad ending. Hi, Eric! Can we be friends? No? Oh well.
Improper English has caused me to to stop playing so many of these games within the first 10 minutes
My fault for showing Becca getting spanked...

Uhhhhh WHAT????? I just caught up and I didn't see that......shit, now I gotta go back and look for it. Ugh

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes